PDA

View Full Version : So much fun!

Jeremie
06-08-2008, 12:43 AM
My GF stayed the night last night and we had a blast. This afternoon we were laying around in bed being lazy and she commented on my nails. I had recently cut them (which I don't like doing ofter because of how sharp they feel freshly cut) and already they have grown a good bit. While mine are not as small or curved as most gg's nails, they grow pretty fast and I am able to really have a nice set of nails if I grow them w/o much trouble at all.

Anyway... I asked her if she would paint them which she did. A very pretty pink. Not a hot/bright pink, but very shiny and cute pink. I then cooked us some food which involved grating some cabage. I can't begin to tell you how sureal it was seeing these pretty pink girly nails on my hands as I worked.

Also I got to try on her super cute PJs. Fun fun.

Mollyanne
06-08-2008, 05:01 AM
If you really want to have some fun ask her to help you dress!!!
Try wearing a bra(with forms), garter belt and some sheer stockings, panties and you must have make-up on. You could also try to do your hair (IF NOT A WIG WILL DO NICELY). Have fun, and btw it will be!!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Angela-Russell
06-08-2008, 06:00 AM
You've got one cool girlfriend. I can thing of much nicer things to do than grating cabbage though, while wearing her pj's & having painted nails!

Annesah
06-08-2008, 09:29 PM
A happy post! Fun and joy is what's it's all about. Abundanza! Love one another. Annie

Heather_Marie
06-09-2008, 07:39 AM
Yes that is sureal I agree with Mollyanne you should see what else she would like to do with you. :)

Ashley Lyn
06-09-2008, 11:39 AM
Sounds like great fun.....:)

I anxiously await the next 'weekend' the SO has promised, where she 'has her say' in how I dress and what I wear! She also loves to try different outfits, to match my freshly painted nails, etc...:battingeyelashes:

I'm just so happy to have her support, I'd be happy with the usual 'school girl look', but she likes me to be more adventurous...:daydreaming: Dear, I'm waiting...:)

Sinthia
06-09-2008, 08:14 PM
Some people get to have all the fun. Imagine! Getting your girl friend to paint your nails for you. Next thing you know, she will be painting up your face and even dress you. Wow! Live is great. I am happy for you.

Maria2222
06-09-2008, 08:45 PM
Hi Jeremie,
Good for you to have such a great GF. I have to admit that nail polish is a real turn on for me. I'd have it on everyday if I could. My wife isn't so keen on it, so I try to confine it to days when I dress. You're so lucky that your girl accepts it. Lucky you and I hope it lasts forever.
Maria