PDA

View Full Version : Women wear pants, why aren't we accepted in dresses?

Emily Anderson
06-08-2008, 12:05 PM
What do you think?

Joanne f
06-08-2008, 12:24 PM
Women were willing to fight for their rights of emancipation, i get the general consensus that most Cds want it to creep in slowly and to a certain extent unnoticed due to that word "blending ".

A woman in trousers (pants) still portrays her self as a woman, whereas most men in a dress wants to portray themselves as a woman, there is a big difference.
Would you be willing to just be a man in a dress.

joanne

JudeGG
06-08-2008, 12:37 PM
The difference is that when women dress in trousers, they are not trying to present as a man. They dont spend tons of money buying prosthetics to shove down their pants to give the illusion of genitalia - whereas T's go to great lengths to buy all sorts of stuff in the name of "passing" or at least presenting as women.

Butterfly Bill
06-08-2008, 01:01 PM
... Would you be willing to just be a man in a dress?

That's what I am, and that's all I try to be, and experience has shown that I get the most acceptance when that's what I do.

Joanne f
06-08-2008, 01:08 PM
That's what I am, and that's all I try to be, and experience has shown that I get the most acceptance when that's what I do.

And i admire you for that as i think that takes more courage . :thumbsup:

joanne

joe552
06-08-2008, 01:12 PM
Women who wear trousers are clearly still women wearing more comfortable/appropriate clothing. It's not a 'gender identity' issue, or however you want to describe crossdressing. Men wearing dresses or other women's wear is about something deeper (it's different for each of us).
Scotsmen wearing kilts is about as close as you'll come to men wearing skirts being accepted. Crossdressers (I think) would want to be accepted, not as women, but as men who dress as women (for all the many reasons that we want to).
Equality is not about everyone being the same!

Emily Anderson
06-08-2008, 01:13 PM
Butterfly Bill,

I don't know you, so I don't know to what extent a dress is feminine attire to you...

There are many men who have worn dresses in the past, but are we talking feminine dresses, or manly dresses? There is a difference, as I'm sure you are well aware.

Sandra
06-08-2008, 01:18 PM
This thread is being closed

If you'd bother to read the rules and the "rights of content you would have seen this.

Posts or threads ridiculing other members or the manner in which they express themselves, unless they post of something immoral or illegal. This includes any complaint about the way females, males, transgendered, or any other cross-section of the membership dress, the way they express themselves(such as spelling and language skills, and any mention of religious beliefs, political preferences and affiliations, sexual preference, etc.)