PDA

View Full Version : Back To Basics

Annesah
06-08-2008, 06:45 PM
I have allways been intrigued by Butterfly Bill's approach to crossdressing. Seems he merely dons an nineteenth century "Origon Trail" type gown; fluffs out his hair and beard, curls his handelbar moustach, grabs a walking stick and struts down to the neighborhood barbeque. Sometimes he sports a granny cap as a charming accessory. Yesterday was insufferably hot in New York and I did'nt have the slightest interest in doing make-up and a wig and was feeling a little adventurous so I just dressed up. Just above the knee seafoam A-Line skirt.Tight yellow T. Green bracelete, anclebacelet. 1.5" strappy sandles. Cute yellow baseball hat. Long dangly yellow earings. No wig, no make-up, no voice....Just a smile. First, Wall Mart.... Maybe two hundred people. Virtually no reaction. Maybe a polite smile from some of the women. That was It! Check out was though I was a guy in drab. Cheery "thank you sir". Then Wegman's. For thoes who dont know Wegmans is a kind of Uber UltraMega Supermarket in the Northeast and Middle Atlantic states. Truly onr of the wonders of the World. About 800 people. Barely a glance. Next, the Farmers Market. I was just another oddity. What a Day! I think I'm going to go Butterfly Bill from now on except for very special occasions.

TGMarla
06-08-2008, 08:01 PM
Did you do any boobies? Just curious.

And you're right. I'm way down with ol' Buffalo Bill. (mental note: Ask BB to be friends....) It takes a whole lot of guts and self-respect and dignity to just put on a dress, beard and all, and head on out to the park. Kudos to you, too. I'll bet it was a great experience, and you'll remember it forever.

Way cool.

TGMarla
06-08-2008, 08:04 PM
Hmmm....went looking for ol' Bill, and couldn't find him.

Nicole Erin
06-08-2008, 08:12 PM
CD's have many different styles.

Karren H
06-08-2008, 08:24 PM
Cool!!! Butterfly Bill is my hero!!! Heroine.... :)

Annesah
06-08-2008, 09:06 PM
Did you do any boobies? Just curious.

And you're right. I'm way down with ol' Buffalo Bill. (mental note: Ask BB to be friends....) It takes a whole lot of guts and self-respect and dignity to just put on a dress, beard and all, and head on out to the park. Kudos to you, too. I'll bet it was a great experience, and you'll remember it forever.

Way cool.

Marla! I totally agree. I don't think I could do it just as Butterfly Bill does. I have short hair and no beard; and in answer to your question, no artificial boobs. I'm so pleased with my natural A's. Though sometimes I wear a bra I couldn't emagine any advantage in augmenting them with prosthetics. Also; I did a a typo -error......... (on pain killers this weekend.) It's "Butterfly Bill" you must search for. Sorry if I offended anyone. Any way; I had more fun this weekend than in quite a while.... even with a whicked tooth ach.

TGMarla
06-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Yes. Duh. Butterfly Bill. Thanks.

Carroll
06-10-2008, 06:15 PM
An oddity at the Farmers market would a family dressed normally.
BTW, I believe I did see you at Wal-mart. I had to buy a Bulb for my fog lights. I was in a hurry and didnt ever say "Hi":sad:

linnea
06-10-2008, 06:21 PM
This sounds like a very good approach, and although I have not done anything like it, it seems to me to be worth trying--no pretensions, just don the skirt and top or dress and head out.

lisa_e_love
06-10-2008, 06:48 PM
It would take real guts to go out as a man in women's clothes rather than trying to present as a woman (which is what I do when I go out). But I guess, when it comes down to it, I still am a man in women's clothes outside. So long story short - whether you go all out or just throw the skirt on, we're all on the same page.

Personally though, I'm kind of an obsessive type. I never go out unless I've taken care of all the details. But I admire your courage.

Angie G
06-10-2008, 08:26 PM
You go girl. :hugs:
Angie

Emma England
06-12-2008, 11:30 AM
So, do most cd's try to look like a woman because they don't have the guts to wear female clothes in guy mode?

I have worn a knee length denim skirt as a guy. No reactions at all, never mind negative ones.