PDA

View Full Version : Back To Basics

Annesah
06-08-2008, 06:54 PM
I have allways been intrigued by Butterfly Bill's approach to crossdressing. Seems he merely dons an nineteenth century "Origon Trail" type gown; fluffs out his hair and beard, curls his handelbar moustach, grabs a walking stick and struts down to the neighborhood barbeque. Sometimes he sports a granny cap as a charming accessory. Yesterday was insufferably hot in New York and I did'nt have the slightest interest in doing make-up and a wig and was feeling a little adventurous so I just dressed up. Just above the knee seafoam A-Line skirt.Tight yellow T. Green bracelete, anclebacelet. 1.5" strappy sandles. Cute yellow baseball hat. No wig, no make-up, no voice....Just a smile. First, Wall Mart.... Maybe two hundred people. Virtually no reaction. Maybe a polite smile from some of the women. That was It! Check out was though I was a guy in drab. Cheery "thank you sir". Then Wegman's. For thoes who dont know Wegmans, it's a kind of Uber Ultra
Mega Supermarket in the Northeast and Middle Atlantic states. Truly one of the Wonders of the World. About 800 people. Barely a glance. Next, the Farmers Market. I was just another oddity. What a Day! I think I'm going to go Butterfly Bill from now on except for very special occasions. It certainly simplifies things! Annie