PDA

View Full Version : Salon and Spa Tomorrow

Sarasometimes
06-09-2008, 08:26 AM
I have an appointment at a day spa/salon tomorrow for makeup, polish change on my toessies and a hairstyling(human hair wig). I have been to this salon for several services ranging from makeup and acrylic white/pink on my toes and many regular pedicures.
I plan on wearing a black pencil skirt, frilly floral blouse in black and purple and high-heeled sandals. After my makeoer i will go to my counselor, dressed as Sara. She has seen me this way several times and each time gains some insight into who I am as Sara. It also gives me some time to spend enfemme. I wll report back about how it goes. I will take some pics but am still leary of posting them anywhere on the net.

nikki47
06-09-2008, 08:54 AM
It sounds like you are going to have a fun day all that pampering,you are so lucky.I understand about how you feel on posting photos on the net,it is a huge step,i feel the same it's a big step for me just to be on here.
Enjoy your day.

:hugs: Nikki

Chari
06-09-2008, 01:53 PM
Sara, Continue to do whatever you are comfortable with at that moment in your life. May all the many aspects of feminine living be enjoyable!

Chari