PDA

View Full Version : I am VERY disapointed

monika_esteves
06-09-2008, 05:46 PM
I just became member of the forum, and my very first thread was simply deleted, and I got not a single line telling me why. For the first time in my life I found a place to feel I take part as a girl, and this is what happens when I try to share my ideas and questionings.

I have no idea why it was deleted. I started a genuine thread asking for help, and it was just removed.

Too bad. I thought that it was an adult and prejudiceless place.

:(

By the way, I just readed the thread of Nikki where she claims about all her bad experience telling to her SO about her secrets. It is not strange that a SO overreacts when facing these news, when even the moderation of a CD forum is not able to deal with free expression.

Goodbye, girls.

RobertaFermina
06-09-2008, 05:50 PM
Monika,

The moderators here are pretty cool. Ask them if something was done to a post of yours. Communication makes everything better....usually.

Please ask a moderator to see if your post was deleted.
It might have been deleted or moved and they may have forgotten to notify you...which is routine.

Good Luck,

:rose: Roberta :rose:

monika_esteves
06-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Ok, Roberta, thanks!

Anyway, I would try it, but for any reason I cannot even check the members list to send a PM.

I have the weird sensation that I am really being put out.

:(:(:(:(:(

Charleen
06-09-2008, 06:04 PM
Ok, Roberta, thanks!

Anyway, I would try it, but for any reason I cannot even check the members list to send a PM.

I have the weird sensation that I am really being put out.

:(:(:(:(:(

Hi dear. You need ten posts before you can PM anyone. Hang in there, I'm sure you'll find the reason..
On another note, welcome!:D
Love and xxxx, Lily

monika_esteves
06-09-2008, 06:08 PM
The deal is that I am used to take part of other forums, and moderators uses to warn you (specially when you are a newcomer) about the reasons to delete your posts. I know that mine was deleted because I made a search by threads started by myself and forum engine found nothing.

I got shocked because I was reporting a bad experience I had and searching for help about how to proceed to not get frustrated again with another bad experience. I was avid waiting for answers from my mates (you girls) when suddenly my topic was killed.

Now I am frustrated twice!

jasmine57
06-09-2008, 06:46 PM
Monika,
The moderators here are very fair minded and the gurls here are very, very helpful. Address the moderators and they will let you know what is going on. This is a wonderful and helpful forum and I would hate to see you leave over a misunderstanding.

Farrah
06-09-2008, 06:49 PM
Give it another chance.

Tamara Croft
06-09-2008, 06:56 PM
OK, first of all, you posted a thread in our forum BEFORE bothering to read the forum rules. Had you done that, you would know that your sexual explicit content thread was against our forum policy. Secondly, had you bothered again to read the rules, you would know you cannot contact a member of staff via the PM system until you reach 10 posts. Thirdly, had you again read the rules, you would have seen that you CAN use the contact us form or post in the help forum.

Finally, leaving threads aren't allowed either, but I'm leaving this up and locking it, simply to show that I've answered you and how you should have gone about things in the first place.

We aren't heavy handed here, we have rules, you as a new member should read them, learn them and follow them. They aren't there for fun. If you wish to continue this dispute, then use the contact us form to contact me.

In the mean time, I will paste the links here that you should have read.

Main Rules and Guidelines (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=forum_rules#faq_main_rules)

Threads/posts containing explicit sexual content and/or pictures will be removed, this also includes external links to other websites.

Additional Information (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=answered#faq_private_messages[/URL]

You have to have a minimum of 10 posts before you can send or receive Private Messages from members.

[URL="http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=answered#faq_additional)

ALL members who have less than 10 posts, will NOT be able to use the Private Message system, send or receive Emails to and from members or view profiles. Once you have reached 10 posts, you will automatically be moved on to our registered member list. If you have any other problems, you can use the Forum Feedback and one of the staff will reply within 24 hours.