PDA

View Full Version : help

Andreasissywife
06-10-2008, 03:24 AM
ok here is the deal i am maried to a wonderful woman who supports and encurges me to CD but here is the problem i have been discurgaed by past wife and girlfriends that im still timid around her i know she likes it and i know she supports it but how do i get over the fact that so many women have made me feel like total crap? i want to shave my legs face etc. but im still stuck being a "man" and i dont want to be! HELP

she has asked if i want hormones/implants and i say yes but its still weird to me i want to feel comfratable around her but its been so long sence i could be my self!

Mollyanne
06-10-2008, 03:43 AM
Hi and Welcome, Your post is somewhat confusing to me, its wonderful that your wife supports your cd'ing and has asked you if you wanted hormones and implants. The thing I don't understand is why she doesn't support the fact that YOU want to get smooth. Actually there is no feeling like becoming hairless(underarms, legs, face and if necessary chest) If your going to do it, then DO IT RIGHT!!! You can only let someone demoralize you if you let them!!!! GO FOR IT GIRL, GO FOR IT!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Angie G
06-10-2008, 04:49 AM
Is your problem shaving with her or you If it's with you just do it and you will LOVE it hun. :hugs:
Angie

deja true
06-10-2008, 05:32 AM
If several in the past have been nothing but negative, the problem is you can't believe your luck, is that right? :worried:

Well, hunny, sometimes you just have to make that leap of faith.

If you know she loves you, trust her... :)

Do what you like, but always with her agreement.

If she's being open with you, be open with her...

You're overthinking this one, hon! :daydreaming:

Ásfríðr
06-10-2008, 05:58 AM
if i understand this, i think deja is right, i may be just a youngun but i know what it's like to finally get what you want. its been like jumping into ice water over and over, brace and take the plunge. the waters nice now, have a swim, you'll fly lol

MJ
06-10-2008, 09:43 AM
deja is right . if i may add my 2 cents worth just do it !!! she will tell you when it's uncomfortable .

you need to also get comfortable with yourself too accept yourself .

and well the shaving thing if your wife is OK with it again just do it but in baby steps take your time if need be .

Vivian Best
06-10-2008, 09:58 AM
Hi Andrea,
Sometimes it is difficult to overcome the feelings from previous experiences in life that have been hard on you. Sounds to me like you have a new lease on life, so overcome those negative feelings and enjoy your new found freedom.

Alana65
06-10-2008, 10:04 AM
If several in the past have been nothing but negative, the problem is you can't believe your luck, is that right? :worried:

Well, hunny, sometimes you just have to make that leap of faith.

If you know she loves you, trust her... :)

Do what you like, but always with her agreement.

If she's being open with you, be open with her...

You're overthinking this one, hon! :daydreaming:

Honey,

Deja hit the nail on the head. You are in the midst of a woman who obviously loves you.......the fact that she would even entertain the thought of supporting you to the point of letting you go on hormones and/or getting implants, is an extremely rare (and lucky) find, IMHO. Take the plunge. If you don't, you'll more than likely regret it for the rest of your life. BIG :hugs: and good luck, hun.

Alana

leslie ann
06-10-2008, 10:19 AM
sounds like trouble ya better send her my way lol just kidding:drink:

christinac
06-10-2008, 10:20 AM
The past is the past put it in a box and send it to grass. As for the present, take things one step at a time and don't over analyze the situation or the past will creep up and become a crutch for discouragement and defeat. Sound like you have an edge (present wife) that most of us can only dream of in a whole life time.

DeeDeeB
06-10-2008, 10:26 AM
Hi and welcome. It is really hard to break away from a lot of negative influences from the past, but with faith in yourself and your wife you can do it. I would recommend going a little slowly. Shave, yes - it'll grow back if you change your mind, but I don't think you will. Implants are much harder to undo. I don't like to take aspirin, so hormones are a no-no for me. But work into it slowly and you'll find the level that's right for you. And most of all - enjoy the ride.

Dee

DonnaT
06-10-2008, 10:56 AM
Welcome to the forum.

I suggest asking your SO to join you in the bath or shower so you can enjoy shaving each other. You'll need plenty of razors.

georgeous
06-10-2008, 11:30 AM
i crossdress with my wife and i know what you mean about bein timid about doin your thing with her. the only advice i can give is to relax and have more trust in her, thats hard for me to do too.

Chari
06-10-2008, 12:05 PM
Previous rejection is a tough thing to get rid of, but you must move on and enjoy what makes you feel good! You cannot change the past - only learn from it. Continue to go slow, learn from your supportive wife about a womans actions, dress, and talk. Maybe start doing things as "girlfriends", but always communicate letting her know your feelings and limits.

Chari

Donna Michelle
06-10-2008, 01:58 PM
i am maried to a wonderful woman who supports and encurges me to CD ... but how do i get over the fact that so many women have made me feel like total crap? i want to shave my legs face etc. but im still stuck being a "man" and i dont want to be!

Your wife accepts you. Why do you care about what the other women think? Your wife is okay with it. We are okay with it. My wife helps me shave places I can't reach (my back). My late wife knew I took hormones and my current wife said I could use them. As long as the wife says it's okay, go for it. The wife is the only person who should have any say in what you do besides yourself.

Are you afraid she will change her mind? You seem like you still can't believe you found a woman who accepts you as you are and cares about your happiness. I have been blessed twice. Of course, my mom disowned me, but I live with my wife and get sex from her. That matters to me! ;)

If you shave, the hair can grow back. It's no big deal. If you take hormones and stop, things will change. Been there, done that. Don't worry about it. If you get a sex change, you can't put that back. That is the only thing you really can't do. So, go out and have some fun. Stop worrying.