PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal changes

JudyCDTV
06-10-2008, 05:31 PM
I was just wondering if any of your girls go through what I go through during the seasons, for instance, I find I give up my dressing during the summer and in the fall and winter, I picked it up. Do any of you do the :heehee:

Carroll
06-10-2008, 06:23 PM
Ill dress in the AM before the heat hits

Butterfly Bill
06-10-2008, 06:28 PM
Summer is here. Time for breezy rayons.:)

linnea
06-10-2008, 06:29 PM
I dress with about the same frequency during all seasons of the year. However, my favorite is the fall.

lisa_e_love
06-10-2008, 06:56 PM
I think winter has a certain crossdressing air to it. You can shave your legs without anyone noticing. You can wear leggings with your skirts. But I'm going to give it my all this summer and get dressed up when I have the chance.

VtVicky
06-10-2008, 07:18 PM
Hot and humid does not go well with nylon and satin.

Angie G
06-10-2008, 08:21 PM
God no hun I derss Year round I don't dress on the weekend for my wife And that's about all I wish to go with out dressing. :hugs:
Angie

JoAnnDallas
06-10-2008, 09:33 PM
I dress all year. why would fall/winter be any different than Spring/Summer.

KarynDavis
06-10-2008, 09:41 PM
I'm learning about Texas summers - hot! hot! hot! just adapt do everything in the morning before the oven kicks in. Most evening are bearable and pleasant.

CD Susan
06-10-2008, 10:59 PM
I dress year round so there is no rise and fall scenereo to me. Winter is nice to cover up all kinds of underdressing but summer is nice to be able to wear those sexy short shorts that I just love. I live in the midwest where we have our seasons and I love summer the best. I just love to look my sexiest and summer is the best time to do it.

vikki2020
06-10-2008, 11:12 PM
I'll take whatever day I can get!My planned days are usually chosen for me,by circumstance,so I just hope for decent weather.But, yeah, my perfect day is in the 60's--70's. If it's jungle hot out,not good! But I won't turn it down!:heehee:

alyssalove56
06-10-2008, 11:34 PM
Underdressing is my focus. I know that doesn't work for some, but my wife and gg pals encourage and support it and I get to do it during all my leisure time. I've found that the flared pants and tops of winter attract quite a bit less attention then then my short shorts in summer. As a product of the 70's when most guys wore decently short shorts I find this depressing but.... what the hell I've lost some weight and my legs are really pretty nice! I do seem to get a lot more stares in summer though.

Angela-Russell
06-10-2008, 11:57 PM
All year round for me, the desire to dress is always there.

Sweet Jane
06-11-2008, 12:04 AM
ummm, no....I'm just me all year round...

Leann James
06-11-2008, 12:20 AM
Here in Texas I just go for skorts and halter top's in the warm wether. A little humid around here but I love Texas. Leann :drink:

Just a cowgirl at heart :heehee:

jamie55
06-11-2008, 12:28 AM
Hi Judy: Here in the cold country summertime rules. I wear skirts in sub-zero weather but it takes a lot of nerve to be outside for very long, but in the summer I can go hiking, fishing, and I've gone deer & elk hunting in a skirt. The two days of summer we get here are just marvelous.

Melinda G
06-11-2008, 01:45 AM
I haven't worn nylons for a couple months. But I'm getting just as turned on by my bare shaved legs and sandals. A nice walk in the woods, wearing only a tiny satin thong, short chemise, and sandals. Shaved head to toe. Priceless!

Byllie
06-11-2008, 01:52 AM
Given I dress indoors, except for a monthly TG meeting, anytime of year is fine with me.

vivianann
06-11-2008, 02:14 AM
When I was younger I crossdressed in the fall winter and spring, but now I dress year round. I love to dress in the warm months, and if it is too cold I dont go out crossdressed. I get cold too easy. I love to go out on a warm summer night wearing a dress, just love the feel of the breeze.

rachel_rachel
06-11-2008, 04:01 AM
Seasons make no difference to me, I shave my legs all year round, wear shorts in the summer and could'nt care less about comments that might get made.

Nikki K
06-11-2008, 05:08 AM
All year round, after all, we all have our summer and winter wardrobes; right? Right??

Adrienne Heels
06-11-2008, 06:29 AM
Since I am not allowed to shave my arms and legs, no dressing until September

Karren H
06-11-2008, 07:19 AM
Nope.... I take any and every oppertunity to go out enfemme..... Yeah heat sucks but if the real women have to suffer through it so can i... :) Thats why the made air conditioning in cars and stores.... Ya only have to make it through the parking lot without melting down into a pool of foundation and mascara... hehe

Audrey34
06-11-2008, 07:26 AM
I dress most of the year. Summer has been a problem in that my apartment gets VERY hot even with the AC and 2 fans running! We just had a break from the intense humidity and I've decided to give it a try this weekend and dress up. But I won't be wearing any hoseiry. Going about the apartment bare-legged will be different!
-Audrey

TGMarla
06-11-2008, 07:38 AM
I'm a year-round girl. But it's true that heat is the enemy of silk, satin, pantyhose, and makeup. I like the cooler weather better, when I can bring out the sweaters and stuff without sweating my butt off! :D

Michelle_NY
06-11-2008, 11:44 AM
aAAbsloutely gf. I do the same thing. Being as big as ahorse here I sweat like a pig LOL LOL

Deborah Jane
06-11-2008, 11:48 AM
During the cooler months [October to May] i dress fully almost every evening, but i tend to dress less during the warmer months, often just settling for a mini skirt and crop top or a bikini/swimsuit.

christinac
06-11-2008, 11:55 AM
I'm too young in the game to post a truthful reply based on experience, but out of personal opinion I'd say that there is an outfit for any day or season of the year if you are looking for it.

bridget thronton
06-12-2008, 07:58 PM
I wear skirts year round (but rarely wear pantyhose in the summer).

DeniseNJ
06-12-2008, 08:48 PM
I have to say I am Guilty. Come early October I am plucking and smoothing my way to be a better girl. Sure I would love to dress year round but my situation doesn't allow me to be Denise much in the summer , tho I do find a way to dress some and have fun.

Beth-Lock
06-12-2008, 11:47 PM
I also do not like going out dressed in the summer, and have had some bad experiences then of being read. It is harder to pass when you can't cover up so much that can betray you, and the light is too bright, so people can see you really closely. But it does give one an excuse for wearing dark glasses.
Winter, I find takes a lot of preparation to go out, and then it is not too nice outside anyway, so how are you going to enjoy yourself? Late summer verging on fall, and right into the fall seems best for going out.

victoriamwilliams1
06-13-2008, 01:22 AM
During the summer I now dress at anytime and go out, it feels great to be out in the heat walking into a nice air condition building. However I do not dress if it is going to be over 90 Deg. F. for those day I do a sunrise outing from about 5am until 10 am. I am thinking of tryin the bare leg look this summer and I have not spent much time thinking about it.

Marissa Mae
06-13-2008, 04:28 PM
Summer is off season for me :( my physique does not allow me to even remotely pass if I were to wear skirts, sandals and tanks tops (think: tattoos and muscle :D ). And the summers here are so humid and hot, that wearing anything is deplorable, and a bra w/ tight clothing would be hell! But I would LOVE to experience!!! Nice silky top, curvaceous mini skirt, stiletto sandals, shaved legs :daydreaming: oh well :(

Fall and winter are the best for me though! I LOVE boots and jeans, long sleeve tops and wool jackets, tights with mary jane heels. Did I mention knee high boots! :love: Its so much easier going unnoticed in the fall and winter, mainly because the nights come sooner, and the dark is perfect for masking any male characteristics. I still look "dis-proportionally male", but not as bad as the summer months.

Michl41
06-14-2008, 02:58 PM
Only dress indoors during the summer...........no trips out of the house until fall:sad:

Cristi
06-14-2008, 03:04 PM
Just because of my body type and other factors, I find I mix in better and look better when the weather calls for opaque tights, longer skirts and outfits with 3/4 or full sleeves.

This hot humid weather we have now when all the GGs are strolling around in sleeveless jumpers and short summer dresses makes me jealous, but I could never pull it off.

Even when I was out two times earlier this week, I had to cheat a bit and wear nude pantyhose under my short skirt. It was hotter than heck, but I just don't have the legs for the 'bare legged' look. :( :(

windycissy
06-14-2008, 04:38 PM
Great question...in the winter, because I can get away without shaving my legs etc by wearing opaque tights and long sweaters, I only dress occasionally...however, this time of year a girl has to shave totally to pass, so I find myself dressing and going out much more. Why? Well, for one thing after putting up with the hassle of shaving I guess I want to make the most of it, but really I feel so much more feminine this way, I have more of an urge to dress up in fun outfits like sundresses, shorts and cute tops.

sissystephanie
06-14-2008, 11:27 PM
The only that changes is what I wear. Being a very warmblooded person, I tend to wear very lightweight, maybe even skimpy, things during the hot season. Since I live in Georgia, that means a good part of the year!!:heehee: Today I put on a pair of thigh highs with my skirt to go shopping. First time in months that I have had any stockings on. Probably the last time for a while. too!::thumbsup:

In cooler weather ( yes, we do have it occasionally!) I mostly wear pants, or a skirt with tights or leggings. I know, Karren, pants are for men but these are very definitely ladies pants!!:D

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Claire3
06-15-2008, 02:42 AM
Nope,Dress all year round to the season:)

Elaine Lynn
06-15-2008, 06:00 PM
I find my self doing the same as you. In the winter I can shave my legs but come march I can't so I can wear shorts and go to the shore and not have the wife mad at me. I do dress on Friday nights and enjoy a few drrinks with my wife wile being dressed and under dress as much as possible on weekends even in the heat if it kills it's worth it.

Annesah
06-16-2008, 09:25 AM
Year round for me but I do love summer best. On warm summer evenings I put on a breezy dress and walk up to the nearby gorge and falls. Standing next to the cascade, feeling the mist and the gentle wind the falls generates is close to spiritual for me.

Dalece
06-16-2008, 10:17 AM
Year round just change and go with it. Just remember there are a lot of men shave there bodies too.

kimberlyt221
06-16-2008, 11:43 AM
All year round for me, the desire to dress is always there.

I couldn't possibly agree more!