PDA

View Full Version : i done it now

Natasha2
06-10-2008, 08:00 PM
hi all
well i did it, my first trip outside the house, i waited till it was just going dark, then i went out the front door, i had on my favorite mini skirt and tight top with my forms and heels, what a buzz, needless to say i only ventured to the post box, which is about 5 meters away, baby steps first, i'm thinking of going for a drive to the beach during the day, and see if i pluck up the courage to actually walk on it femme.

christinac
06-10-2008, 08:18 PM
Baby steps today; a marathon tomorrow!! One step at a time.

Shannen
06-10-2008, 08:34 PM
You go girl!

JoAnnDallas
06-10-2008, 09:57 PM
Congrads.....You did well. You took your first steps out into the world. Now I have to tell you that going out is ADDICTIVE. Once you have done it once, you will find yourself doing it again and again and each time farther out and for a longer time. Soon you will be driving around dressed, stopping to fill up the car dressed, going to the Mall dressed, and etc. Just wait and see.

CD Susan
06-10-2008, 10:15 PM
Natasha, I am not that far ahead of you. Even though I have been dressing for many years I first ventured out two months ago. I know well the feelings you are experiencing and congratulate you on your first steps. Keep at it and you will discover that it gets easier each time. I wish you the best in your endeavour to come out.

vikki2020
06-10-2008, 11:16 PM
Ain't it great? Ohhhhh, it just gets better:)

vivianann
06-11-2008, 02:03 AM
Congrats on your first time outside enfemme, it just gets better from now on.

Tomara
06-11-2008, 04:53 AM
Hi Natasha , I have to agree with everyone who says it gets addictive , I just went to get my news paper at my mail box across the steet with only my chemese, bra, and forms on what a great feeling of freedom! Keep on enjoying yourself. Tomara

erickka
06-11-2008, 06:20 AM
As the old Carpenter's song goes...... You've only just begun To live!!! You go girl!