PDA

View Full Version : A question - ftm answers only please

John
06-11-2008, 01:43 PM
So, dose anyone else find that their trousers are far less likely to fall down when they're packing?

CaptLex
06-11-2008, 03:06 PM
:lol2:

Sorry, John . . . I just wasn't expecting that. :heehee:

Yes, I would say my pants are a bit tighter when packing. That's a good thing, right? :raisedeyebrow:

Kieron Andrew
06-11-2008, 03:10 PM
So, dose anyone else find that their trousers are far less likely to fall down when they're packing?

:heehee:...short answer is yes lol

mister-mason
06-11-2008, 03:55 PM
My pants don't fall down, but that's because I have huge 'child-bearing' hips. :->

I did find that dancing with a packy in was a whole new experience -- one I liked until the warmth and humidity made my jeans loosen up a bit and whoops, there he almost went, falling down my pantleg! O the embarrassment. Clearly, I need better junk-retention plans than 'wear two pairs of tight underwear', in future.

Punkster
06-11-2008, 05:00 PM
Lmao. Yeah my trousers do stay up better which is great because my weight fluctuates so bloody much lol

Used to have problems dancing and losing it but I just wear tighter underwear now lol

Adam
06-11-2008, 07:29 PM
i dont pack so i dont no only time i did pack was at home that was over a year ago

xTwo_Of_Heartsx
06-12-2008, 03:33 AM
I don't know.. I don't pack anymore..
.. I also used to have quite the ass.. so, my pants would never fall down.. but now that I'm on T, my ass is shrinking, and I need to tighten my belt :p

Felix
06-12-2008, 04:21 AM
Yup got to agrree they definitely stay in the right place when packin :) xx Felix :hugs:

Flameboy
06-13-2008, 06:25 AM
Hmm, my trousers don't tend to fall down anyway - I generally wear a belt!

For those of you having trouble with keeping your packer in place, I completely recommend the World's Simplest Packing Harness (http://www.geocities.com/ftmpass/FullMonty316.pdf) - it costs a few pence and takes about 5 minute to make. I've been using one for months now, and have never felt even vaguely worried about losing my packer - not even at the gym or when I've been swimming!

Dave

Leo Lane
06-22-2008, 07:50 PM
In a word...yes. :heehee: