PDA

View Full Version : Salon and Spa report

Sarasometimes
06-11-2008, 03:51 PM
Yesterday I went for my makeover and had a great time.
I arrived about 20 minutes early so i could change into my femme attire.
First was a firm control panty brief, next suntan tights, then an open botom girdle with 6 garters. I attached lace top stockings to the garters. My 38C water bra was filled with 2 cutlets each. My purple floral frilly blouse was next and then a black pencil skirt with kick pleat for the bottom. My human hair shoulder length light brown wig and some jewelry completed the outfit once my 3.5 inch black strappy sandals were on.
I stored my male stuff in a locker that the spa has for clients.
I returned downstairs where i met my makeup artist, Alison.
After a brief consultation she applied nice earthy tones to my eyes and did a great job on my foundation, brow cheecks and lips. She coordinated the shadows with a lipstick i had so I could do touchups throughout the day.
Caroline did a polish change on my toes to OPI's "Pinking of You, a soft pink shade. This was after i modified my tights to a toeless variety after removing my stockings. I then put on toeless pantyhose on. Caroline liked the idea and said she would mention it to some of her clients so they can wear hose and still show of thier toes!
Larissa was next to do my hair. We had spoken earlier and decided on hot rollers for the soft waves I was looking for. She used an entire set of rollers and then placed me under a warm dryer for about 10 minutes.
I emerged to cool and then she simple placed some of the curl and followed that by a light hold hairspray. Caroline sat at the next station chatting and taking a few pics of the process. We three had good girlish small talk. i was told, I must see Sex and The City with all the great shoes and clothes.
Grabbed my male stuff, paid and headed to my counselor. She loved how they did everything and took some pics as well. She said at the end of the session that she learned some more about who Sara is and will chat about that next time. I have to run but if anyone has questions about my day feel free to ask. Hope you liked this report.

CD Susan
06-11-2008, 10:09 PM
Very cool story Sara and thanks for sharing it with all of us. It has always been my dream to have a professional makeover but there are no places close to me that do this. I hope I can do this some day, preferably with a cd friend and have a photo shoot done after the makeover. I think this would be the ultimate high point in my life and hope it becomes reality and not just a dream.

uknowhoo
06-12-2008, 02:24 PM
:cheer: Woohoo!! :cheer: What a wonderful experience, Sarah! I'm so happy for you. :) We'll look forward to seeing some of those pics! ;) Thanx 4 posting. xoxo Tammi