PDA

View Full Version : No Longer A Virgin

Jae
06-11-2008, 06:01 PM
My new member entry was: “I am in my sixties and have been very happily married for nearly 40 years. However, since puberty I have dreamt and fantasised about being, and dressing as, a woman. For various reasons, mainly lack of opportunity and being terrified of being found out, I have never actually cross dressed. Are there any other virgin CDers out there? I have only recently had access to broadband and started to use the internet and by mistake left my search of “cross dressing” on the computer. So now my fantasy is no longer a secret to my wife!!”
My darling wife has been an absolute brick about this shock and with her knowledge I visited a very reputable London dressing service yesterday. I have very mixed emotions about being dressed as a woman at long last and feeling and seeing a part of myself that I have kept hidden for so long, such that I still cannot keep back the tears as I write about it. There is tremendous joy, but also a lot of sadness that I was not honest with my wife all those years ago.

I do not know what the future holds, Maybe I will live with an infrequent visit like yesterday, I just do not know at the moment. Anyway wish me luck please and, if I have managed the computer correctly, you can see what this mature lady looks like.

sissystephanie
06-11-2008, 06:25 PM
I told my wife before we were married, and we had a happy 49+ years together before she passed on. BTW, I am 76 and have been a CD since about age 10.

My late wife was very accepting, to the point of doing my makeup and wig so we could go out as two girls. I can only hope the sme for you! Did you go to Transformations? I have read a lot of good things about that place on here.

About your pictures; contact the Administrators. They can direct to the proper place to get help.

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

DanaR
06-11-2008, 06:41 PM
Congratulations! There are many of us that have wives that accept and try to understand our crossdressing. Just remember to be understanding of her as well.

deja true
06-11-2008, 07:02 PM
...My darling wife has been an absolute brick about this shock and with her knowledge I visited a very reputable London dressing service yesterday. I have very mixed emotions about being dressed as a woman at long last and feeling and seeing a part of myself that I have kept hidden for so long, such that I still cannot keep back the tears as I write about it. There is tremendous joy, but also a lot of sadness that I was not honest with my wife all those years ago.

I do not know what the future holds, Maybe I will live with an infrequent visit like yesterday, I just do not know at the moment. Anyway wish me luck please and, if I have managed the computer correctly, you can see what this mature lady looks like.

PLEASE HELP

Dearest Jae, we welcomed you in your introducton thread, but now it seems we have to welcome you again. And with even a more tender welcome than before.

Your very first experience and at the hands of a London professional! Those ladies are good,very good. I've enviously watched their 'girls' as some of the best turned out there are.

We celebrate with you your re-birth, and also offer congratulations and hearfelt thanks to your woundrous wife. She is as welcome here as you are.

But don't feel sad. You've not lost the man you were, you've just added another facet, publicly at last, to make him an even more human and humane person. You're compassionate wife understands.

Talk it over with her. Talk it over as much as she'll allow. With grace and calm. Don't push, just flow...

Don't worry about the pictures. I'm sure you'll get some great help in sorting out that little snafu.

love,

deja

:<3:

Angie G
06-11-2008, 07:44 PM
Well I'm glad you finally did it hun now do it again and again. You go girl. :hugs:
Angie

JoAnnDallas
06-11-2008, 09:15 PM
As for the pictures, you will need a picture editor that will allow you to import the spp picture then save it as a jpg picture. Also to post it here, you will need to resize it to 320X240 size for uploading to your post.
Do a search on Google for "SPP grahic editor" and see if there is a free version that you can download.

charlie
06-11-2008, 09:21 PM
Jae,
You truly are a blessed man. You have a supportive wife, you finally are able to come to the closet (as opposed to out of the closet) and put on the feminine clothes that you have wanted to wear all these years. Enjoy the feelings. You were faithful to your wife and did nothing behind her back! Don't feel badly. Revel in your new self.

docrobbysherry
06-11-2008, 10:10 PM
As for the pictures, you will need a picture editor that will allow you to import the spp picture then save it as a jpg picture. Also to post it here, you will need to resize it to 320X240 size for uploading to your post.
Do a search on Google for "SPP grahic editor" and see if there is a free version that you can download.

www.resize.it/

I worked great for me, until I figured how to use the editor already on my computer!

Jae
06-12-2008, 12:14 AM
Many thanks for your very kind words and advice and I have now managed to include the pictures. www.resize.it/ was brilliant. The dressing service I used was the Boudoir run by Jodie Lynn. She has super raport with her girls whereas the more famous one I am led to believe is a bit hit or miss. www.theboudoironline.com

Tomara
06-12-2008, 11:06 AM
Hi Jae , Congratulations on your transformation , You look great in your photos. I hope that you can enjoy this part of yourself as much as you would like to. Tomara

Jilmac
06-12-2008, 11:23 AM
Jae, You are a very classy senior citizen, your wife sounds like an absolute supporter, very good for both of you, too bad you repressed your true self until now. Hope to be seeing more of you in the future, good luck on all your dressing endeavors. Luv and :hugs: Jill

Dalece
06-12-2008, 12:41 PM
I know the feeling well myself now since SO moved out and I'm FREE. I've get into a dress as soon as iget home and have gone out more dressed. BUt congrades sister doesn't feel good

robyn1114
06-12-2008, 02:25 PM
WOW!! great pics Jae you look stunning

karynspanties
06-12-2008, 02:42 PM
Jae!!! You look great!! I love the dress in the picture on the right. No way I could pull that off. Very nice.

Julie York
06-12-2008, 03:25 PM
Very good choice of hair in both pics. :thumbsup:

"Mary"
06-13-2008, 07:22 AM
Jae,

You're beautiful. Very nice poses, too. Thanks for sharing.

Dorisnycd
06-13-2008, 07:24 AM
Congrats. Live for today now! You look gorgeous!