PDA

View Full Version : slacking

Bethany38
06-11-2008, 08:37 PM
It occurs to as of late that I have been very lazy in my posting. Content to sit back and watch everyone else, and on the same note I have not even posted any pics yet. I guess I am truely a shy girl always behind the scenes. I wish I had more time to dress and to post on here even though I am here almost everyday, I have little time to dress my job would not permit it. I am on call every other day and every other weekend so I have little time. I do however want to thank all the girls here new and old for the advice, the stories, and comments I read. Most of you have been at this a while and i'm still a newbie. I feel though that in time I will get all the things I want to do done. So in the mean time I think I shall go at my own pace and live vicariously through the rest of you. If you have just read this thanks for reading my little rant.

Bethany

Kayla Shadows
06-11-2008, 08:55 PM
It does take time.There are so many things we try to fit into our lives and we do the best we can.Situations dont always permit the kind time we would like to indulge in certain activities.As long as it makes you happy and you keep at it,thats what matters most.The moments we have to do it are worth it

christinac
06-11-2008, 10:48 PM
It occurs to as of late that I have been very lazy in my posting. Content to sit back and watch everyone else, and on the same note I have not even posted any pics yet. I guess I am truely a shy girl always behind the scenes. I wish I had more time to dress and to post on here even though I am here almost everyday, I have little time to dress my job would not permit it. I am on call every other day and every other weekend so I have little time. I do however want to thank all the girls here new and old for the advice, the stories, and comments I read. Most of you have been at this a while and i'm still a newbie. I feel though that in time I will get all the things I want to do done. So in the mean time I think I shall go at my own pace and live vicariously through the rest of you. If you have just read this thanks for reading my little rant.

Bethany

Sounds like you are too busy to even know what the word slacking is. I have a friend who is in Fire and Rescue and is always saying that he is slacking, but he's always at the Fire Station or on call. Sounds like you work a similar job which would mean you are far from slacking.

docrobbysherry
06-11-2008, 11:16 PM
It's probably us retired and semi-retired Cds that r the most active here. U younger folks have REAL lives to live.

And that's what u should be doing with your valuable time! Save your guilt for something more important!

Sarah Doepner
06-11-2008, 11:38 PM
Ah, don't consider it slacking. Consider it "research". Eventually all the pieces will come together and you will understand something that has been a mystery, or even better yet, you will be able to explain to someone else their mystery. Take your time and lurk all you want.

tinkerbell74
06-12-2008, 08:35 PM
no only is my hubby working all the time, on the nights he has off he gets home really late, and on the nights and weekends he works he stays at his office. Because of this not only do I get less time with my hubby i get even less time with bethany. you are all right he is not slacking he's on call all the time.

VirginiaX23
06-12-2008, 08:42 PM
Trust me, I would not be posting here as often as I have been if not for the fact that school's out for summer. Next fall, I have a major production to plan and direct, three class preps, a club full of kids to keep happy, an MA in English Lit to pursue and, of course, more importantly, a family to spend as much time as possible with. I may get a chance to read what all of you are so wonderful to share every so often, but my posting will definitely be diminished (as well as my quality CD time :( ). No one judges you for your lack of posts...you do what you can.