PDA

View Full Version : home made boobs

jamie v
06-12-2008, 04:01 PM
Has any one made their own boobs? I've found what I think is a good try. I took a 3lb. coffee can and reshaped it to a kind of a tear drop shape. Next I heated up the rim using a hot frying pan. Then used it to make a container out of a ziplock lunch bag. The hot can rim will melt the bag and seam it,save a little of the ziplock by over lapping it with the rim. Next fill it with Mona Mounds formula. It works pretty good.

Emily Anderson
06-12-2008, 04:07 PM
Sounds like hard work! You must be an engineer...

A lot of us use a pair of stockings stuffed with bird seed, or purchase pre-made silicone forms.

But, I guess you're going for the Madonna look :D

Karren H
06-12-2008, 04:50 PM
I'm an engineer and I opted for the bird seed... Easy and cheap and adjustable. Just don't go to the Avairy enfemme!! Lol. I still have them and use them when traveling and weight is a concern...

But nothing beats silicone... Imho...

Joy Carter
06-12-2008, 05:13 PM
[quote=Emily Anderson;1326444]
A lot of us use a pair of stockings stuffed with bird seed, or purchase pre-made silicone forms.
/quote]

Dittos and mine are still working for over two years.

Julie York
06-12-2008, 05:17 PM
I don't quite follow but it sounds very inventive.:thumbsup:

Something that has always intrigued me is ballistic gell. It's supposed to be used for tests using guns to see how it effects a body. No-one has mentioned that yet. It's like firm jelly. It'd make great boobs.

What is Mona Mounds formula?

Sissy_in_pink
06-12-2008, 05:23 PM
I just ball up a pair of tights and stuff into each cup, at least when I take them out I don't have to hide them from the wife, I am thinking of buying breast forms, but I think I will go for the Gel forms rather then silicon ones. Gel forms are a hell of a lot cheaper and will not leak like silicon.
Gel forms can be purchased from here
http://www.supergelproducts.com/index.html

MJ
06-12-2008, 06:02 PM
pantyhose rolled up and stuff in the cups

fempsyche
06-12-2008, 06:10 PM
I prefer the Gel filled breast. Use 2 - 4 teaspoons of baby diaper powder(disposable nappy gel) + 500 ml of tap water per side. Place 1 condom inside another and add gel to inner (The scientific name of this powder is sodium polyacrylate and when water is added, it turns into a gelatin-like substance).

Add water via funnel to inner and tie off. (Blowing up outer condom can help with placing the one condom inside the other). Tie off the outer condom and place the form inside a knee high stocking (gives extra protection against puncturing). Then kneed the breast well to mix the gel powder and water. This mix approximates a B' cup + makes a good nipple. Varying the amount of gel changes the consistency, i.e. firmness. For more instructions for making your own breast forms see the following sites.

Bloomburg Breast Forms FAQ - http://www.eskimo.com/~bloo/bformfaq/

http://www.geekbabe.com/annie/feature/forms/

http://www.trannyradio.com/gguide/boobs/boobs.htm

Paige.
06-12-2008, 06:28 PM
Please don't ask where I got this info. Several years ago I met a CD that told me he made his own breast forms. He explained the whole process. Then, not long ago I exchanged some mails with a dresser and he sent me this "formula". It is the same method. The breasts are quite realistic and have the heft and bounce of real breasts. I hope I don't get into trouble here for leaving the phone numbers in.

Go to your local artists supply shop and buy some modelers clay, also known as plasticene.
Shape this into the size and shape of breasts you want.
Next make a mold of your breasts by pouring artists molding material (Hydrocal) over your clay breast forms. When the Hydrocal has dried, carefully remove the molds from the clay breast forms. The breasts forms themselves are made from a material called Plastisol. It is also known as Hot Melt Vinyl or as Fishing Lure Compound. It is the same stuff that is used to make those squishy fishing lures and soft, wiggly children's worms. It simulates a breast quite well. Pour the very hot Plastisol into the breast molds and let cool for at least six hours.

Excellent booklets that will answer every question you can think of, on all aspects of moldmaking, casting, and where to obtain various supplies can be obtained from Castcraft, Box 17000, Memphis, TN 38187. Cost for these booklets was $39.00 several years ago. Probably a lot more now with higher oil prices. The Plastisol can be purchased from Pro Am Products. Cost $11.00 per quart or about $34.00 /gal. You should also consider getting a couple of 1/2 oz tubes of flesh colored pigment. (#17 in the pigment colors) Other Plastisol vendors are Hilts Molds, Jann's Sportsmans Supplies, Industrial Arts Supply Co. Most of these suppliers have catalogs, some free, some charge a dollar or two.

Gabriela
06-12-2008, 07:59 PM
I use a single condom for each breast filled up with 180 to 250 ml of water only. I'm size 44, they give great B cups. Never had any problem with them...

Maria2222
06-12-2008, 08:05 PM
Please don't ask where I got this info. Several years ago I met a CD that told me he made his own breast forms. He explained the whole process. Then, not long ago I exchanged some mails with a dresser and he sent me this "formula". It is the same method. The breasts are quite realistic and have the heft and bounce of real breasts. I hope I don't get into trouble here for leaving the phone numbers in.

Go to your local artists supply shop and buy some modelers clay, also known as plasticene.
Shape this into the size and shape of breasts you want.
Next make a mold of your breasts by pouring artists molding material (Hydrocal) over your clay breast forms. When the Hydrocal has dried, carefully remove the molds from the clay breast forms. The breasts forms themselves are made from a material called Plastisol. It is also known as Hot Melt Vinyl or as Fishing Lure Compound. It is the same stuff that is used to make those squishy fishing lures and soft, wiggly children's worms. It simulates a breast quite well. Pour the very hot Plastisol into the breast molds and let cool for at least six hours.

Excellent booklets that will answer every question you can think of, on all aspects of moldmaking, casting, and where to obtain various supplies can be obtained from Castcraft, Box 17000, Memphis, TN 38187. Cost for these booklets was $39.00 several years ago. Probably a lot more now with higher oil prices. The Plastisol can be purchased from Pro Am Products. Cost $11.00 per quart or about $34.00 /gal. You should also consider getting a couple of 1/2 oz tubes of flesh colored pigment. (#17 in the pigment colors) Other Plastisol vendors are Hilts Molds, Jann's Sportsmans Supplies, Industrial Arts Supply Co. Most of these suppliers have catalogs, some free, some charge a dollar or two.

The plastic containers that dust masks come in might make a nice mold. They're just the right shape. I have to admit that I've stuck them under my shirt just to get a moment's thrill when I'm in man mode.

I've also read several times where CD's have used water balloons. They never mentioned any unfortunate happenings or messes.

Lana Laptop
06-12-2008, 08:14 PM
The secret to using water balloons is using real big latex ones...you don't want it to really be stretched much when its the proper size. You want a jiggly bag of water,( without air bubbles in it) not a tight water balloon. I think they actually move more realistically than silicone breast forms,and I have a nice pair... Tip: put the knot where the nipple is supposed to be! It looks pretty convincing!

Kelli Ann
06-12-2008, 08:17 PM
I use water balloons. I choose white ones. I fill the balloons with hot water and stuff them into knee high stockings. This gives them a more natural color. I then came up with the crazy idea of using pencil erasers for nipples. I place them between the stockings and the balloon where an actual nipple would be located and it actually sticks out just like a nipple. It actually looks very good and natural and I always have the appearance of a nipple.

By the way, they bounce just like real breasts.

This is a cheap alternative to breast implants.

Chloe Renee
06-12-2008, 08:23 PM
I don't quite follow but it sounds very inventive.:thumbsup:

Something that has always intrigued me is ballistic gell. It's supposed to be used for tests using guns to see how it effects a body. No-one has mentioned that yet. It's like firm jelly. It'd make great boobs.

What is Mona Mounds formula?

Ballistic gel starts to melt at body temp, I played with that stuff in college. However some very realistic SFX can be done using gelatin.

Drucilla
06-12-2008, 10:21 PM
I have posted this before but a VERY SIMPLE solution is to buy a set of A/B NUBra and a set of C/D NuBra type self adhesive bras from WalMart . Put the smaller inside the larger one and the self adhesive will hold everything together. You end up with a very realistic silicon form for less than $50 !! Best of all, it's available in almost everyone's neighborhood.
Weight and shape are very close to an expensive silicone set of forms.

TGMarla
06-12-2008, 10:32 PM
I do the birdseed/pantyhose thing....except that I use rice. But I just ordered my first pair of silicon forms....can't wait! It'll be about another week or so......

Beth-Lock
06-12-2008, 10:52 PM
Another filler, one with a heavier weight is rice. I must say, it is tempting to improvise given the price of factory-made breast forms.
Ballistic gelatin? Sir Solly, the inventor, would roll over in his grave. But then he invented it with not much more than the home experiment and improvisation approach, and trial and error. Perhaps a little further experimentation could make a version capable of sustaining higher temperatures.

jamie v
06-12-2008, 11:03 PM
Mona Mounds is a mixture I picked up off the late Cross Dressers Discussion Forum. It uses two solutions.
Solution A:
1 1/2 cups of warm water
2 cups of white glue
Mix together until completely dissolved

Solution B
4 teaspoons of Borax
1 1/3 cups warm water
Mix till completely dissolved

Notes A add warm water slowly to glue stirring thourghly

Procedure:
Slowly pour solution A into large bowl already containing solution B. Try not to let solution A touch the dry walls of the bowl. Make surs to pour it in the center of the borax water. Remove from water and place into what ever you want ,balloons or lunch bags ,the original plan I saw was to use large frezzer bags and force it into one corner of the bag tie it off and cut off the remainder of the bag. I just tried way I talked about this morning. I just retired and have my days to use as I may. I have to add using the coffee can method be sure the can is hot enough to melt the plastic thouroly. My first one worked great no leaks but my second must not have been hot enough, after several hours of working out side it developed a couple of tiny leaks. Thats where Mona Mounds comes in handy , it changes the glue to a gel,and dse not come squirting all over. I hope this isn't to long.

Angela-Russell
06-12-2008, 11:55 PM
My wife made my boobs for me. We went to a dressmaking shop & bought 2 pre-formed shapes that are sewn into the bust of a dress(I don't know what they're called). She sewed a piece of material on the back of them, leaving a small gap, filled them with bird seed through the gap & then sewed up the gap. Gave herself a "pat on the back" afterwards too, by telling me I had great boobs!

victoriamwilliams1
06-12-2008, 11:56 PM
I only know of one person and I do not even know if her site is up. Dee Dee Crossmore

Nicole1
06-13-2008, 12:16 AM
Wow! Sounds like a lot of work. I personally like the Wal-mart option. I haven't tried pairing them up, but that is novel idea that I may try. I just use what comes in the package and they do a nice job. I have a decent shape and they jiggle appropriately and they are inexpensive. Plus being a wal-mart item, it easy to pick up and purchase at the self checkout without raising any eyebrows and you don't have to wait on them. Also, if you don't like them, take them back!:o

Hugs,:hugs:

Nicole

Mollyanne
06-13-2008, 02:06 AM
Sounds like to much work for me!!!! I got mine from e-bay(Silicone) and I am very pleased with them. They cost me $50.00, have the weight and shape I like. Actually I'm considering another pair, 40D to take the place of my 40C's.

:love: Mollyanne

vivianann
06-13-2008, 02:23 AM
I like the silicone breastforms, they look realistic, dont want to deal with making breast forms. they are a bit pricey, but well worth the money spent.

dominique
06-13-2008, 04:36 AM
I use rolled up boxers for each side, if I want more bust rolled up trainer socks behind the boxers. I know it's a bit basic but it does me coz of my circumstances.

JoAnnDallas
06-13-2008, 08:07 AM
You can buy full coverage breast enhancers at WalMat for $15.00. They work great for me. If I need extra extension, I just add a 1" diameter nuff ball behind them.

Jeannie Bingham
06-13-2008, 08:28 AM
Has any one made their own boobs? I've found what I think is a good try. I took a 3lb. coffee can and reshaped it to a kind of a tear drop shape. Next I heated up the rim using a hot frying pan. Then used it to make a container out of a ziplock lunch bag. The hot can rim will melt the bag and seam it,save a little of the ziplock by over lapping it with the rim. Next fill it with Mona Mounds formula. It works pretty good.

I urge caution. There used to be a band called "The Teardrop Explodes!".
It would certainly break the ice at parties (along with a few other things!).

Donna Michelle
06-13-2008, 10:19 AM
pantyhose rolled up and stuff in the cups

For those still in the closet, who can't afford the silicone breast forms on eBay or cannot buy them. My ten year old tried socks, but pantyhose are better.

Some friends used those gel packs sold in drug stores that are supposed to be frozen and placed on injuries. Some people use shoulder pads removed from jackets.

bobbie_1048
06-13-2008, 11:49 AM
I just ball up a pair of tights and stuff into each cup, at least when I take them out I don't have to hide them from the wife, I am thinking of buying breast forms, but I think I will go for the Gel forms rather then silicon ones. Gel forms are a hell of a lot cheaper and will not leak like silicon.
Gel forms can be purchased from here
http://www.supergelproducts.com/index.html

I luv my PALS. I bought them from the addy above and I am a very satisfied customer. Great selection nice price super service. huggzzz to all, bobbie

christinac
06-13-2008, 12:21 PM
You used to be able to buy "Clone-A-Tit" kits at some adult novelty stores, but it's been several years since I've seen one, I'd say ten or fifteen years at least. If they still sell that crazy kit thing then you just need someone with a nice rack to copy.

rachellegsep
06-13-2008, 04:06 PM
I prefer the Gel filled breast. Use 2 - 4 teaspoons of sodium polyacrylate powder (disposable nappy gel) + 500 ml of tap water per side. Place 1 condom inside another and add gel to inner . When water is added, it turns into a gelatin-like substance). edited for better reading. btw the powder is also used in industrial spillage mop up products ;)

Add water via funnel to inner and tie off. (Blowing up outer condom can help with placing the one condom inside the other). Tie off the outer condom and place the form inside a knee high stocking (gives extra protection against puncturing). Then kneed the breast well to mix the gel powder and water. This mix approximates a B' cup + makes a good nipple. Varying the amount of gel changes the consistency, i.e. firmness. For more instructions for making your own breast forms see the following sites.

Bloomburg Breast Forms FAQ - http://www.eskimo.com/~bloo/bformfaq/

http://www.geekbabe.com/annie/feature/forms/

http://www.trannyradio.com/gguide/boobs/boobs.htm

Glade to see others have found my boobs in other forums / on other sites(originator :battingeyelashes:) . Idea came from diaper manufacture. I have also used large helium grade party balloons as a better alternative to the condoms.

I have since improved on this by using the nearly nude (nubra) packaging for moulds. These are lined with several layers built up of clear silicone sealer nb be carefull not to go to thick as they loose their flexibility and natural "feel ". A flat back is made by spreading some silicone on a glass sheet. These 2 are then bonded together with more silicon leaving a small slit through which I add the premixed gel through. Make as full as possible. The final slit is joined being carefull to expell any air and the back flap trimmed. I have had my original set for over 3 years already, along with several pairs made for friends. I have also tried liquid latex as an alternative to the silicone - tears to easilly. For my next set I will try a mix of the 2 ie outer layer latex bonded to inner layer of silicone, if the 2 are compatible.

There are however 2 drawbacks 1) (chest perspiration - ladies do not sweat) adding some velvet type material to the back may help. 2) There also appears to be some shrinkage of the gel over the years with and increase in air content.

and yes yesterday I codnt spel injuneer now I is one :tongueout

Tanya Norton
06-17-2008, 03:20 AM
how much bird sceid would i use to make a D cup?

Tammy266
06-17-2008, 02:27 PM
Before I bought my forms I use stockings filled with rice to the size you wanted and then tie them off use tied off end as nipple

prettieboy
06-17-2008, 08:00 PM
i cut out the boobs off a blow up doll. i still do balloons, i can change my sise

Joni Thomas
06-18-2008, 12:24 AM
I have a pair made from knee high stockings filled with Poly Beads. You get them in the craft department of Wally World or Michael's. They are very small beads like in the stuffing of Beany Babies. The birds won't eat them either! Water Proof! Cheap! You can sleep with them, without bursting. Hope this helps girls!

joanne anderson
06-18-2008, 01:50 AM
Hi Jamie. I have been using the balloon method for years with great success. My one difference from most of the others,is, that I fill mine with a gel that is used to retain water in pot plants ( available at any garden centre )
You can make your breast to any size and indeed have a selection on hand to suit your mood.
I make them two ways.

1 Add two heaped teaspoon full of gell crystals into the balloon then slowly fill the balloon to your chosen size, Now sqeeze the neck of the balloon tight twist it a couple of time then tie it off tightly. I takes a bit of practice but I think it's well worth the effort. The knot you tie acts as a nipple and if you can do two, the nipple make look bigger through a sweater or a thin dress.

2 The only difference here, is that I fill the balloon to the size I want, then add some more water and pour this into a bowl, twice obviously:) I now add my chosen amount of crystals, more if you want. Then I leave them to swell and then, I use a syringe used in icing a cake. Fill the syringe and inject the gel into the ballon and Hey Presto you have your breast.
I think I feel a lot safer than using condoms and should they burst the gell can be retained inside your bra and you have time to ecuse yourself, should you be out and about.
Hope I haven't made the instructions too complicated.

Good luck, I think you love the feel and the bounce you get with this way.

Love Joanne

vet
06-18-2008, 06:16 AM
Water balloons are by far the easiest and best way! Knot the balloon and then re-knot it to make a nice big nipple! Slip it into you're favorite BIG bra and relax and enjoy.

Patti Girl
06-18-2008, 09:19 AM
I've used the birdseed in a stocking and it works well but I keep waiting for the seed to start sprouting from perspiration, or to get moudy. Has anyone had those problems?

I would be very cautious about homemade forms made with caulk and other household materials. Those are not food grade chemicals and you don't know what chemicals might transfer to your body, perhaps causing serious problems over time. That's probably not a big deal for someone who only wears them for a couple of hours a month, but for those of us who wear them for hours each day, I think it's a serious concern.

I bought a pair of silicone boobs for only $10 from lainie119 on ebay (after I wore out a pair from Victoria's Secret). They look and feel nice although they did have a chemical oder to them when I first got them. It's pretty much gone now. Another seller noted that their boobs were not recycled silicone and didn't have the smell. I am a bit concerned about chemical transfer so I've been limiting how much I wear them until the oder disappates. Has anyone else noticed this and what are your thoughts about it?

Patti

Caroline C
06-18-2008, 03:51 PM
Water balloons are by far the easiest and best way! Knot the balloon and then re-knot it to make a nice big nipple! Slip it into you're favorite BIG bra and relax and enjoy.

Same here, but I use a similar method mentioned above but I use the large 12" party ballons. Blow them up and check with a light for defects. Stuff one balloon in the other and fill the inner balloon. Get all the air out and tie with two knots. Blow up the outer balloon and allow the knot of the inner balloon to go slightly off center. Release the air and work out any little air pockets between the two balloons and tie off. Never had one leak or burst even while sleeping on my chest. The trickiest part is to get the same volume in both. I slip a kneehigh over them to eliminate them sticking to me, a pair of enhancers finish the look. One of these days I'm going to get full forms, prices are coming down.

KateSpade83
06-18-2008, 10:01 PM
Why bother making your own when ebay breastforms can be had at $43 to $59 - I got 2 good ones that cheap!

Tanya Norton
06-19-2008, 02:27 AM
i made my own using the gel out of the frozen packs putting it in the sandwich bags and then pantyhose works fine for me. i love them.