PDA

View Full Version : Substance Abuse

Emily Anderson
06-12-2008, 04:54 PM
No, I'm not talking about hard liquor or drugs!

The substance in question is female garb. Without likening us to alcoholics or drug users, we have to admit that we are attracted to and want to wear female clothing... Which leads me to the question: When was the last time you encountered a problem because of this passion for female fashion?

MentalMercury
06-12-2008, 05:39 PM
Realizing my bank statement wasn't what I expected. That's the only negative thing I can imagine.

VirginiaX23
06-12-2008, 05:54 PM
Realizing my bank statement wasn't what I expected. That's the only negative thing I can imagine.

Lately I've been "od'ing" and my wife had to remind me that I don't get paid again until August...I may suffer DTs! :P

jennifer41356
06-12-2008, 09:42 PM
cant say I have ever had a problem..I know my limits and stay within them.:D

Butterfly Bill
06-12-2008, 09:46 PM
Looking for shoes that are big enough.

trannie T
06-12-2008, 09:51 PM
I don't have a problem, I can quit anytime I want to. Really, I can. Really. Anytime.

Linda C
06-12-2008, 09:54 PM
I don't have a problem, I can quit anytime I want to. Really, I can. Really. Anytime.

^^^^^^^^^
Yea - me too!

Shannen
06-12-2008, 10:05 PM
The other day I was dressed while driving... really, really, really, wanted to go shopping, but my makeup wasn't covering, or I just chickened out, whatever, but I was really, really, really, wanted more!

TGMarla
06-12-2008, 10:38 PM
Problem? Well, I had purchased a dress on Ebay. Actually it was this (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80652&highlight=lovely+green+dress) dress. Anyway, it was supposed to ship out Priority Mail on a Monday, but by Friday, it had not arrived. I contacted the seller, and in a fit of remorse for having placed it aside and forgetting about it, she sent it to me with a full refund for my purchase price. Hey, a free dress! Gotta love that! But the check had a memo written on it, "Refund for Dress", and stupidly, I put it in the checkbook for deposit, where my wife found it.

Oooops!

docrobbysherry
06-12-2008, 10:48 PM
Excuse the pun, because it's NOT punny for me! I'm DocRS, and I have a CD drug problem!

U should see my house, my garage, my office! No u shouldn't! Because I'm usually here, or dressing, instead of keeping up on things.

Joy Carter
06-12-2008, 10:50 PM
I've mellowed out some on treating Joy to things. It's been maybe a month since I bought her anything. It's just I can't go any where at the moment. So untill I get to that point, I see no reason to buy her anything. Just lookout though when I can go, LoL. :D

MentalMercury
06-13-2008, 01:47 AM

De-nile is not only a river in Egypt :p

_Sarah_
06-13-2008, 01:50 AM
NOW Lack of funds due to saving for a new flat

although.....my sis did just get a 4 grand loan...

tempting...

Phyliss
06-13-2008, 04:27 AM
I don't drink anymore, I've just changed addictions. You really don't want to look at my credit card statement. My household "job jar" looks like a 55 gal drum. ( Can't repair the roof, I might break a nail) Really need to buy a sport bra so I can feel better when on my riding lawn mower. ( no bounce)

erickka
06-13-2008, 07:10 AM
I have always tried to keep my addiction to shoes in check, but about 5 years ago, I kinda put myself in a spot due to a buying frenzy. Needless to say, it took about 6 months to recover from those ramifications. Now I am quite careful about my spending. Lots of thrift stores, but ONLY when funds allow.

Emily Ann Brown
06-13-2008, 07:27 AM
Since the divorce there hasn't been an addiction problem.

Emily Ann