PDA

View Full Version : A girl underneath

Kimberly
05-13-2005, 11:58 AM
I know the stories and mentions of wearing panties under drab clothes is a normal topic for you girls, but I just tried it for the first time at college, for non-uniform day - and wanted to post the results... basically: OH MY GOD :D

Okay, getting out of the car in the morning was a bit weird. The thought entered my head, "Oh my god, I'm wearing knickers. What the hell am I going to do? I can't change if anyone finds out! I've gotta be careful..." On and on, went my voice of paranoia.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, no one noticed in the morning. But at break time, for some reason, girls started talking. Someone asked, "Do you wanna wear make-up?" She's a bit strange, so I didn't take this as a jibe at my masculinity, (heck, WHAT masculinity?) and just replied... "What?"
She went on, "Okay... to rephrase: I want to put make up on you."
"Right, okay..." I said, sceptically, to try and show that inside I was begging to let this happen. Then my friend pitched in.
"You want to what?"
"She wants to put make up on me," I explained, going along with the joke.
"Go on..." The first person said, "he wants to be a girl. Look. With the make up.... and the - growing your hair!" (I'm growing it... it's quite long, but it'll be a couple of months before I can put it back in a pony tale.)
I just said, "right," looking rather sheepish.
"Oh, it's okay..." Said my friend, "You're an honourary girl." And she hugged me. heh... I wonder if they realise how right they are... I contemplated informing her of the black bikini-style panites I was wearing.

Then I started to think... Did they notice this because my panties were altering my mood, or the way I stood, or something that implied a certain femininity that didn't come across before? As the day progressed I started to notice that this indeed was the case. I was almost doing the kind of poses that I do in high heels and when I am fully dressed. Shifting my wait from one leg to the other. Standing with one side of my hip out more than the other - stuff I see GGs doing all the time. Whoops! Heh! But by lunchtime, and the two periods that followed, I really didn't care less, and just went for being me!

During my free period, forth lesson, I was happy, bubbly, and generally did more daring stuff that I wouldn't in complete drab mode. I swear, these are some kind of miracle panties that alter my mood!! I'm happier! I've been down of late... "Down" is a bit of an understatement - "depressed" would fit the bill better. But today I was completely the opposite. I was joking more, I was more bouncy and happy... Heck, I was even flirting more!

This has probably been covered in a number of threads, (some I have seen of late,) and I seem to have finally discovered how good it is to be yourself underneath your drab clothes! Happy is me! Drab is exactly what it says on the tin: drab, dreary, depressed. God, I need more panties so I can dress more in public... underneath socially acceptable clothes for a man of course.

I was so happy today, I even contemplated telling my friend who said I was an "honourary girl" that she was 100% absolutely, positively correct.

Girls, we are all HONOURARY WOMEN! GO US!! :)

DonnaT
05-13-2005, 12:12 PM
Very nice Kimberly.

No bad luck today then? :D

Your girl friends sound like they might like to feminize you, question is, would ou let them.

As for wearing panties under drab. Me done it long time :D If my wife sees me in a pair of male briefs she wonders what the occasion is. So I say go for it. If you don't have to undress in front of anyone, who's to know? And if it keeps you from being depressed, it may even help improve your grades. A good excuse, yes?

Tamara Croft
05-13-2005, 12:23 PM
OOoohhh lucky you :D So are they actually going to make you over, or were they just toying with you?? If they do... take some pics :D Glad you had a good day... I hope you have a million more :)

Wendy me
05-13-2005, 01:35 PM
oh let your hair grow you won't be sorry ... let it grow till it becomes a wonderfull pain in the as_ .....see wearing the pantys under your drabs... and being like every one is going to find out then just letting go and enjoying just being you thats a good thing and if you freind gives you a hard time abought getting the make up done just tell him that at least the girls are paying attencion to you ...he just might want to be next.....

Sigrid
05-13-2005, 01:57 PM
I swear, these are some kind of miracle panties that alter my mood!!

LOL. My first thought was where can I find myself a pair of these "miracle panties"? .... then it hit me that I already own a whole drawer full of em! :D

Don't let this opportunity slip away! The next time you run into these girls, "jokingly" ask them "So when do I get my makeover?"

~Sigrid

Priscilla1018
05-13-2005, 02:07 PM
Go for it Kimberly.The only time I don't wear panties under drab is when I go to the gym,for obvious reasons.Enjoy.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Natalie x
05-13-2005, 02:09 PM
It's a great thread, Kimberly, i loved the "(heck, WHAT masculinity?)"!

Today was my first day out in underwear, too. I've bought these silky pink french knickers and wore them to work for the first time today. Like you, i found myself standing differently and trying to walk like a woman (that is really hard to do!)

I think it's a state of mind, you know you are dressed underneath how you really want to be, and it makes you feel better about yourself. There is also a risk factor, as you described.

And finally, oh the thought of your girlfriends putting makeup on you. Oops, i have to go now!

Keep us posted on developments

Love

Natalie

Lady Jayne
05-13-2005, 02:27 PM
sounds like a wonderful day Kimberly, I think next time I saw her alone I would ask what prompted her to say that.GG's can be very perceptive and she wouldn't have said it without a reason, then you could "reluctantly" agree as a special favour to her! As for bieng an honoury girl Wow now I'd take that as a hugh compliment.All I ever get is women asking me if I'm gay(while in macho drab mode) never have been able to work out why!
Have fun!

Christine Hanes
05-13-2005, 04:07 PM
I'm so glad you had a good experiance Kimberly. I know exactly how you feel. I Love it! I even wear pantyhose under my drab cloths at times. As far as the makeover goes... Oh MY.. play that hand slow and see if you can win the pot.

obsessedwithpantyhose
05-13-2005, 04:20 PM
i have been a girl under for a while but it shows on me because i wear pantyhose with shorts out in public and i keep my nails painted colors that show,(i have NEVER worn panties in my life),,

Kimberly if ur mates want to make u over then u should go for it and then hit the town with them :D

Kimberly
05-13-2005, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the comments, all!!

Tamara, you got something with my threads?? Second to post in both this thread, and the one about my 200th post! heh. luv you too x

And all: Yeh... I may just ask "So, when's my makeover?!" Heh... could even do it for soemthing like red nose day... come in dressed. :)

Something happened a little while ago that was a lot similar actually, when another girl friend of mine (not girlfriend... girl... oh, never mind! :p) told me I had small feet - then she found out we were the same size and demanded me to try on her kitten heels! Well... heh. My CDing side just ripped apart the shell of the man I inhabit and lept at the chance. So now, someone, somewhere, has a picture on their mobile phone of me sitting there in 2 inch kitten heels... I asked her "What else you got in your shoe collection?" heh... she wanted me to try more on. But the time has passed now, so I'll try the makeover stuff. heh!

hugs to all! xx

RachelDenise
05-13-2005, 05:13 PM
I think you've been holding out on us! I mean, 2 excellent opportunities and you almost home free! Congratulations, and don't let the tide turn. Go for it, be happy and get the make over!!!! :p