PDA

View Full Version : Do you wish you could wake up as a woman?

Deborah Jane
06-13-2008, 01:14 PM
Does anyone else ever go to bed and hope they,ll be a woman when they wake up?
I know it won,t ever happen that simply, but sometimes i wish it would!!:daydreaming:

bobbie_1048
06-13-2008, 01:22 PM
I know it won,t ever happen that simply, but sometimes i wish it would!!:daydreaming:

Hiya Deborah Jane :love: I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has dreams such as this. When I was a kid I had a fantasy that I had a twin sister and I was her. :bighug: bobbie

Laura_Stephens
06-13-2008, 01:27 PM
Absolutely - YES!!!

christinac
06-13-2008, 01:29 PM
Here lately it a case of every night when I go to bed.

Tomara
06-13-2008, 01:51 PM
Hi Deborah , I wear a nightie and say my prayers every night but so far no luck , maybe someday ! :heehee: Tomara

cdisgood
06-13-2008, 02:11 PM
Yes I do, and I wish it were that simple too!!

Joanne f
06-13-2008, 02:11 PM
I seam to go through a cycle where some times i woulds say yes and some times i am just indifferent , yet i have this odd feeling at times that if i was to change my bits over night i would still be the same person, it is hard for me to explain but i just feel like i would be the same person but with different bits , i seam to have lost the ability to distinguish between the difference in male and female, OK it does not make sense to me ether .

joanne

adelle
06-13-2008, 02:12 PM
:daydreaming: yes just about every night, why could there not be a fem fairy like the tooth fairy? and then wham bam thank you mam tommorrow you wake up looking different:o

Dorisnycd
06-13-2008, 02:14 PM
I love wearing my red baby doll to bed...so yes, but then again when i wake up in that with my wig, makeup and nails on I guess it had come true! Yeah!

adelle
06-13-2008, 02:24 PM
LOL girls just realized what are we going to put in our shoe for the fem fairy:heehee:

Joy Carter
06-13-2008, 02:36 PM
Every fricking night, I wish the same thing. Too wake up totaly a genetic woman. I guess I'm just a sick puppy.

Karren H
06-13-2008, 02:36 PM
Nope.... Never wanted that... Still having too much fun in both genders to want to pick one permenantly!! :)

pamela_a
06-13-2008, 02:40 PM
Although I've thought about it and it sure wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if it happened, I think Joanne has a good point too. I don't think I would be any different of a person for it. Who I am doesn't depend on what I'm wearing or which bits I happen to have.

-Paula-

Linda Daniels
06-13-2008, 02:55 PM
Yes...I have thought about this many so many times...also another thought is waking up with only Linda's things in my closet. I would take that as a sign that a change was unavoidable...makes me kinda dizzy just thinking about it!!

(((((((HUGGS))))))))

Lind

Hermione Simpson
06-13-2008, 03:02 PM
short answer, yes

MJ
06-13-2008, 03:06 PM
hi Debs ,
yes i do :D have done for the last 3.5 years he , he

christinac
06-13-2008, 03:13 PM
After thinking about it a little more, not only would I love to go to bed and wake up a woman but I'd also love to wake up a woman with a very rich SO pampered and spoiled!

Kristy_Iowa_CD
06-13-2008, 03:25 PM
I'll admit that yes, I used to have that dream every night when I was younger, but now I embrace my masculine side as much as my feminine side.

I could never give up being a Dad, even if it meant becoming a Mom.

I would love to know what it feels like to have sex with a vagina, but I really enjoy what it feels like with a penis and could never give that up.

I like kicking it with the guys, getting dirty, drinking beer, and doing manly things, for me being feminine means not doing those things (please note that in no way am I implying a GG can't do those things, I'm just saying I wouldn't want to if I woke up as a woman).

Maybe someday after I have my fill of manly things I'll start having that wish again, but not right now.

I will also add though that if science invented a pill that could change your sex every time you took it so you could go back and forth, I would buy a lifetime perscription.

VirginiaX23
06-13-2008, 03:26 PM
After thinking about it a little more, not only would I love to go to bed and wake up a woman but I'd also love to wake up a woman with a very rich SO pampered and spoiled!

LOL! I have had many different women who have have woken up as over the years. Strangely, they have mostly been wealthy or somehow there is a compensatory amount of money for me in my account so I wont have to work. Lately, I've had to work my wife and kids in so they don't get to hurt by the transformation. Mostly, however, they have been petite young women (I figure if I'm going to wake up as someone else, I should have my best years ahead of me and be able to fit into a size 0 :P ). I already know what it's like to be a big man. I'd like to know what it's like to be a little woman.

kayfan
06-13-2008, 03:28 PM
I spend every day now wishing i'd been born female.....is that the same?? All the years we missed out and the make up would not be the problem it is....

Toni_Lynn
06-13-2008, 03:32 PM
I have wished this at various times in my life. I don't now. but I do recall one very vivid dream about 15 years ago in which I woke up with a vagina. I recall being totally in awe of everything about it. Then as the dream progressed, it disappeared and my penis slowly returned and I sat in the corner crying.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

tranny janny
06-13-2008, 03:47 PM
Hi, every night as I go to sleep. once in a while I have girly dreams, and when I wake up my first thought is sh.. . so you're definatly not alone on this one. never stop wishing or hoping. love, jan

Lisa Rose
06-13-2008, 03:49 PM
YUP Wake up, go to bed, be all day, never go back. Yup to my dieing day, Yup.

Sandygal
06-13-2008, 03:52 PM
YES

christid66
06-13-2008, 03:59 PM
My wife would freak !

I'd love to - especially if I could have a full head of hair, boobs, a 26 inch waist & look like Jennifer Aniston

VirginiaX23
06-13-2008, 04:07 PM
My wife would freak !

I'd love to - especially if I could have a full head of hair, boobs, a 26 inch waist & look like Jennifer Aniston

No one wants to wake up looking like Camryn Manheim, eh?

Deborah Jane
06-13-2008, 04:20 PM
Obviously i,d want to wake up looking "drop dead gorgeous" with a figure to "die for"!!!:battingeyelashes:
The only problem is, i,d probably spend the whole of the first day [at least] just looking at myself in the mirror:D

Rachaelb64
06-13-2008, 04:23 PM
Sometimes dependingon how I'm feeling :)

Vickicdgr
06-13-2008, 04:28 PM
Yes!

trannie T
06-13-2008, 04:36 PM
At my age I'm happy just to wake up.

Stormgirl
06-13-2008, 04:55 PM
No I don't wish that but I wish that we had a Male/Female switch. Just change to the appropriate sex when you are in whatever mood.

Karren H
06-13-2008, 04:55 PM
At my age I'm happy just to wake up.

Hahahahahaha .............. you got that right!!! :)

SummerSummer
06-13-2008, 04:57 PM
Yes!!!

jessielee
06-13-2008, 05:09 PM
oh, yes, Deborah Jane,
that is my precise fantasy.
i regret i live in a fantasy, but it chose me from my earliest memories. just this morning i decided i wll write a twist on it in the writers forum someday, of takng off my male costume at night, every night, to step free as who i am, by night.
dream on, gurrl,
i am with you.
jessie

KarenCDFL
06-13-2008, 05:35 PM
In a New York Minute!

Ellen Ross
06-13-2008, 05:57 PM
I seam to go through a cycle where some times i woulds say yes and some times i am just indifferent , yet i have this odd feeling at times that if i was to change my bits over night i would still be the same person, it is hard for me to explain but i just feel like i would be the same person but with different bits , i seam to have lost the ability to distinguish between the difference in male and female, OK it does not make sense to me ether .

joanne

Joann, it makes sense to me. I am also indifferent on my physical aspects.

Shannen
06-13-2008, 06:00 PM
No! Can you imagine having to explain that?????

I'll stick with being a woman in my dreams during the night.

:heehee:Shannen

Kelly Greene
06-13-2008, 06:03 PM
Every night I go to bed with the same thought wishing I could wake up female or at least with a female form. I cant really say I want a sex change I just want to fit the cloths and the feelings I have.

Laura_Stephens
06-13-2008, 06:10 PM
My wife would freak !

I would KILL to look like Jennifer Anniston instead of Quasi Moto.

Lana Laptop
06-13-2008, 06:10 PM
I'm sure my wife would be plenty surprised,too..... " I told you if you keep that up, you'd turn into one!!!" Sweet dreams,gals....L

Nikki A.
06-13-2008, 06:19 PM
Hey I look like Camryn Manheim when I dress up.

Really I'm not sure if I'd want to be a woman. I guess sometimes I like being a guy. I think that I'd rather just want to wear whatever , whenever I want and that would be accepted.

VirginiaX23
06-13-2008, 06:32 PM
Hey I look like Camryn Manheim when I dress up.

Really I'm not sure if I'd want to be a woman. I guess sometimes I like being a guy. I think that I'd rather just want to wear whatever , whenever I want and that would be accepted.

I didn't ask if you looked like Camryn (which I tend to as well...okay, she is far more beautiful than me, but we tend to favor the same sizes), I asked if you would want to look like her. I wouldn't want to wake up looking pretty much the same with a pair of DD's and a vagina. I don't think it's so much about waking up as a woman as it is waking up as a beautiful woman, or at least a very feminine woman.

docrobbysherry
06-13-2008, 06:56 PM
Just last nite, I tried for the second time, to sleep in my femskin suit. Once again, constricting things I had on under the suit became unbearable in the middle of the nite! I should have removed it earlier, but just couldn't take it off at bed time!

So, I got to go to sleep with all female parts, but woke up in pain!

I wonder if that's what being a GG is REALLY like?

docrobbysherry
06-13-2008, 07:00 PM
Obviously i,d want to wake up looking "drop dead gorgeous" with a figure to "die for"!!!:battingeyelashes:
The only problem is, i,d probably spend the whole of the first day [at least] just looking at myself in the mirror:D

I figured the first week, to a month! What a party THAT would be! U can always call out for more food and booze!

Melanie R
06-13-2008, 07:34 PM
I have had this dream many times but also that I would win $10 million after taxes in the lottery. The lottery dream could come true.

finacarina
06-13-2008, 07:43 PM
I think that we were women in a previous life or will be women in the next life. So hold on there is still hope!!! if you believe in reincarnation!

RobynGirl
06-13-2008, 08:06 PM
Omg,yes, I would love to wake up as a complete totally feminine woman.:)Now, could you throw in a totally cute guy to go with that?:love::brolleyes::hugs:

Robyn:daydreaming::daydreaming:

christinac
06-13-2008, 08:14 PM
:daydreaming:Robyn, don't you mean a cute RICH guy to go with that?:daydreaming::):battingeyelashes:

AmandaM
06-13-2008, 08:19 PM
Every single day!

Maria2222
06-13-2008, 08:51 PM
No I don't wish that but I wish that we had a Male/Female switch. Just change to the appropriate sex when you are in whatever mood.

Me too. I'd love to be able to snap my fingers and turn into a GG. I'd then do whatever I wanted to do and then snap my fingers and go back to my normal male self.
I wonder if I'd still be a CD.

Sara Jessica
06-13-2008, 09:19 PM
I think I gave up on that when I was 7 or so when I discovered that it would never really happen.

So now that I'm older and wiser, I understand there's clearly a difference between a "wish" or "dream" and the harsh reality of transition.

Luciana Vitale
06-13-2008, 09:32 PM
Yes Yes Yes !!!!!!:):):daydreaming:

itstime
06-13-2008, 11:36 PM
When i was young i used to think about it, but then i'd realize that i enjoy being a boy too. I enjoy the feeling of being able to dress up and 'become' a girl :)

Then i can take it off and do manly stuff without breaking any nails ! haha

chaotropic
06-13-2008, 11:54 PM
Y E S

edit: what's up with the automatic un-capitalization?

AshleyCD
06-14-2008, 02:59 AM
I actually like the way I look transformed, so just remove all the damn hair on the body, give me long hair on the head, boobs and a female voice, hips and I'd be good. I'm not really sure about the bits down below, I do enjoy them and am not into guys, so can I be the in between sex?

I don't really do "manly" things, probably the most "manly" thing I enjoy is computers and computer games, but really isn't as many more chicks are now starting to get into computers and gaming. And there are those very fem chicks that act like one of the guys, so just because you have p***y doesn't mean you can't do all the things you enjoy doing anyways as a male.

So just had a weird thought, what if everyone had female figures and boobs, but just some have one down below and some have the other down below, I think it would be cool myself, but not so cool for the FtM crowd.

Andine
06-14-2008, 03:33 AM
I would but only if .... That wasn't the question was it?
Not only the looks would be important, but the mind set would have to be the same as well!

Not for me Gurls!
I don't want to trade a ferrari for a volkswagen!

I love taking holidays tho!

Recently went to a "Bohemian" party at a friends place

regards

Sarah...
06-14-2008, 04:08 AM
A few years ago? Yes, ever so much. I seem to have thought of nothing else for along time. Now? I'm totally happy with continuing to develop my femme appearance, living my life which I've worked hard at and loving my SO and family. So for me, I'm all girl on the inside, always have been, and the external packaging is doing it's job for me and those I care about.

Love

Sarah...

Mollyanne
06-14-2008, 05:09 AM
IN A NEW YORK MINUTE!!!!!!! The only thing that stops me for praying for this is the amount of shopping that I would have to do and what would I wear to do it?????

:love: Mollyanne

maryjanecapri
06-14-2008, 06:09 AM
the way i've been feeling lately - most definitely.

audrey-lynn
06-14-2008, 06:19 AM
I know it'll never happen, but it is sure nice to dream about it. Who knows maybe in the next life I'll get the chance.

Megan70
06-14-2008, 06:35 AM
I would like to try it for one week and then go back.

Ásfríðr
06-14-2008, 06:40 AM
sure, most all the time. as a child i used to watch this japanese anime (in france so dubbed in french, imagine) in which our main character has a curse on him which turns him into a girl whenever he touches water. god i was jealous of that cartoon

xx

(anyone know what that was called btw? I'd love to find out)

Deborah Jane
06-14-2008, 06:47 AM
Wow!! Quite a few of us then!!

There,s a saying..."Be careful what you wish for, it may happen!"

I,m no longer careful and i,ll keep wishing!!:D

Hopefully...Dreams can come true!!!:daydreaming:

Amy Hepker
06-14-2008, 07:30 AM
Oh Ya!!! I have wished that ever since I was a little kid. I had three older sisters and I could not believe I was the odd one out of the bunch. I hated it. I never did wake up female, Bummer.

Charleen
06-14-2008, 08:17 AM
yes

peaches65
06-14-2008, 08:20 AM
Not everyday, but the majority of the time I wish I would wake up as a woman.:daydreaming:

Katie Ellen
06-14-2008, 01:58 PM
Thousands of times over the last 40 years.

I also played games with myself like - if the next song that I heard was a female artist it would be a true sign from above that I'm really female.

It really didn't matter because I always knew that I wanted it to be a female artist and that told me more about myself anyway.

VirginiaX23
06-14-2008, 03:42 PM
I love the idea of wishes because, quite often, people are very general in their wishes. So you wish you could wake up as a woman and the gender fairy finally hears you, but you weren't specific and you wake up as a woman in a South American tribe where the women wear no clothing at all, have their genitals mutilated at birth and are pregnant at 12. Let's face it, if we wish we want to wake up as women, it would be with a great number of caveats.

What conditions would you want to wake up as a woman under and under what circumstances would you regret your granted wish?

Deborah Jane
06-14-2008, 03:53 PM
I love the idea of wishes because, quite often, people are very general in their wishes. So you wish you could wake up as a woman and the gender fairy finally hears you, but you weren't specific and you wake up as a woman in a South American tribe where the women wear no clothing at all, have their genitals mutilated at birth and are pregnant at 12. Let's face it, if we wish we want to wake up as women, it would be with a great number of caveats.

What conditions would you want to wake up as a woman under and under what circumstances would you regret your granted wish?

You raise some very good points Virginia.

So to answer you, i will say that the woman i would like to wake up as, is the femme persona i try to create for myself as Debs, but the genetic female equivalent!!
In other words Debs as a real woman [but prettier than i can manage by trying to transform myself !!]

Amelia Moxon
06-14-2008, 04:05 PM
As much as I am not a TS (took me a few years to figure my self out) if I could wake up tomorrow as a woman I would take it, simple as.

Amelia xx

TGMarla
06-14-2008, 04:20 PM
if science invented a pill that could change your sex every time you took it so you could go back and forth, I would buy a lifetime perscription.
Me too! I'm assuming that this whole waking up thing includes not having to explain to your family, friends, and work mates that you're suddenly female. I'm pretty sure I get the gist of what you're getting at with the question.

So in that light, I'd vote for yes.

mattie
06-14-2008, 05:13 PM
I was raised Christian, and all throughout my childhood years I would pray to God every night to make me a girl over night. Sometimes I almost felt convinced that it would happen, but I'd wake up the next morning and find that my prayer hadn't been answered.

Now days I'd say I'm turning more to technology to fantasize. Like, for example, maybe one day they'll make nanobots that could reprogram DNA to rebuild your body as female or something. I dunno, seems like a long way off yet (well any amount of time is too far off) - but I still dream of the possibility.

chaotropic
06-14-2008, 05:58 PM
sure, most all the time. as a child i used to watch this japanese anime (in france so dubbed in french, imagine) in which our main character has a curse on him which turns him into a girl whenever he touches water. god i was jealous of that cartoon

xx

RANMA 1/2! ranma had it made!

Alana65
06-14-2008, 06:51 PM

YES !!!!!!

Angie G
06-14-2008, 07:54 PM
If my wife could wake up a man.:hugs:
Angie

Ingo
06-15-2008, 12:51 AM
I wish I could wake up as a girl and only I knew it. Like everybody else was adjusted. That would be awesome.

Claire3
06-15-2008, 02:31 AM
Youve read my mind Debs!Claire:love:

Phyliss
06-15-2008, 04:50 AM
Oh yeah !!!! Many times.

maryjanecapri
06-15-2008, 07:15 AM

xx

Ranma 1/2.

stephanie100
06-15-2008, 07:34 AM
every day yes oh yes mind you what to wear would be moe of a problem as i guess size would alter therefore a big shop mmmmm I WISH

MelindaC
06-15-2008, 07:46 AM
Just about every day ...

victoriamwilliams1
06-15-2008, 07:55 AM
When I was younger I did.

susan2010
06-15-2008, 08:02 AM
Not really. I'm happy to be a guy who occassionally wears women's clothes, but I wish others could be more accepting of that. )in a perfect world).
Susan

Juanita O
06-15-2008, 08:09 AM
now that i am retired yes

Jennifer Giovannetta
06-15-2008, 08:13 AM
I though about that too. But I want the option to come back.

Jilmac
06-15-2008, 11:57 AM
Alas! It is but a fantasy!

Sarah...
06-15-2008, 12:38 PM
I suppose you might say I already do. I wake up every day feeling like a woman. So I must be. It seems that simple to me. I now just get on with being the best girl I can under the circumstances in which I now find myself. The external packaging just went wrong somewhere. Would I now do anything in reality to sort that out? I'm not so sure at the stage I'm now at with my SO and family. Should I have done it twenty years ago? Of course!

None of which stops me waking up and feeling like I'm me - female and happy with it.

Sarah...

Emily Anderson
06-15-2008, 12:48 PM
As a young child of about 7-10, I used to pray to God every night that I would wake up as a girl. I used to have vivid dreams in which I wore beautiful dresses and played girly games (hopscotch, skipping, dolhouses etc.) with my female friends - in reality the friends of my sisters.

Unfortunately, the wish never came true; I grew up to be a six foot tall hairy guy, no longer believe in God, went through two divorces, and now live on my own.

KateSpade83
06-15-2008, 10:06 PM
Yes, I wish I can change into a real beautiful woman!

JoAnnDallas
06-16-2008, 09:06 AM
If I woke up as a woman and everyone around me only knew me as a woman, I don't think I would have any problem adjusting.

Stephanie Brooks
06-16-2008, 09:43 AM

Every day. Every single day, every single night. I too know it will never happen. The odd thing is that I look at it from the perspective that were it to happen now I'd already be through menopause and couldn't have babies, but I don't care. I'm a girl, I've always been a girl, I was just placed in the wrong body.

Dalece
06-16-2008, 10:08 AM
YES YES YES All the time I wish when I got up that the whole thing did happen and a complete woman.:daydreaming:

Rayanna
06-16-2008, 12:02 PM
I have wished that I had magic and could change myself into a woman and change all the minds of people that I have ever met. That would be great. So ya I wish I could wake one morning and just be a woman.

CD Susan
06-16-2008, 01:06 PM
I think that we were women in a previous life or will be women in the next life. So hold on there is still hope!!! if you believe in reincarnation!

This is what I have always thought. I wish there was a way to know for sure. I am not sure if I would like to magically become a real woman. There would be no more cross dressing then. I guess one could go the f to m route but that would seem strange to me.

maid phylis
06-16-2008, 02:48 PM
i remember a long time ago when i read a playboy magazine that had a story about this guy,that when he went to bed he woke up feeling funny and when he went to the bathroom he discovered that he was looking at a pretty girl looking at him from the other side of the mirror.of course we all have had these dreams and i am also one that would love for it to be true.there was also a movie a long time ago about this guy that treated women like trash and then one night he went to bed and lo and behold he wakes up as a stunning blonde woman.i really forget the name of this movie which came out in the 70s ,,:love:phylisanne

VirginiaX23
06-16-2008, 04:21 PM
i remember a long time ago when i read a playboy magazine that had a story about this guy,that when he went to bed he woke up feeling funny and when he went to the bathroom he discovered that he was looking at a pretty girl looking at him from the other side of the mirror.of course we all have had these dreams and i am also one that would love for it to be true.there was also a movie a long time ago about this guy that treated women like trash and then one night he went to bed and lo and behold he wakes up as a stunning blonde woman.i really forget the name of this movie which came out in the 70s ,,:love:phylisanne

The movie is called "Switch" with Ellen Barkin and Jimmy Smits. Ellen Barkin has been transformed by God and the Devil after she died so she can find one woman who liked her when she was a man. What I learned from tat film was that I really wanted to wear a body stocking with a "snappy crotch" :P

baby beluga
06-16-2008, 08:59 PM
absolutely yes

Heather613
06-17-2008, 07:06 AM
Yes. If that could happen it would be wonderful indeed.

Heather

Cary
06-24-2008, 11:40 AM
I'm happy being me. I wouldn't take that back for the world. That being said, I think it would be nice to be a woman for one day just for the experience then after mid-night go back. The way my luck goes, it would be that time of the month.LOL:brolleyes:

Cary
06-24-2008, 12:34 PM
After thinking about it a little, I still would want to be me. I just want to wake up in women's clothes. I wish that I could work on a movie or TV set. I would alway be "borrowing" from the female wardrobe trailer. Ann Curry, Oprah, Tyra Banks, and all the ladies on the View(not Woopie) lookout.LOL

Sally1979ct
06-24-2008, 12:42 PM
Sometime's i wish i could go to sleep and wake up as a women & most of the time i feel like one anyway's !
:)

wishonastar
06-25-2008, 01:54 PM
but my job would need to be adjusted as well, ie as if I was always a woman.

My family would be a problem but manageable! I am sure my girls would be disappointed but I could crossdress for them so they have their daddy!
:)

Autumndawn
06-25-2008, 02:26 PM
A very favorite fantasy of mine is to wake up to find that things have changed.
I try to imagine just how I would discover this. Would it be the extra weight on my chest? The grazing of one of my breasts as I moved my hand or arm across? Then, once I discovered I had actual breasts then what?
I believe I'd have to check the "other" area. I imagine that exploration to become a very sensual one indeed. To feel the exhilaration of actually having those very special parts of a woman. I certainly consider that the next few concious moments would be one of self exploration in my bed.
I'm not sure if this would happen relatively quickly, due to me wanting to dash to a mirror to see the new me, or if I would just take the time in bed to revel in the fact that I was now actually a woman.
Here's an amusing aspect I comtemplate at this moment. I am now a woman and realize that due to changes none of my "things" fit! I have to consider that now I have to put my old "drab" clothes on as best as I can. Of course ladies, this woman realizes the need to go shopping! I imagine the sales clerks being very helpful in assisting me to get the right fit! How easy would that be? I think very easy! I've actually got the parts!
I think I kind a go off the deep end at that point. Clothes and shoes are needed, the hair needs to be fixed, of course nails are in order as well.
It's here that I buy some things that state "sexy" and I go that afternoon and evening.
What could be a better way to end this day, then to be in the arms of a man?

TammiHeartilly
07-01-2008, 06:15 PM
YES! I spend almost every night of my life wishing I could wake up the next morning as a beautiful woman. That would be a dream come true.

SilkyAlly
07-01-2008, 06:20 PM
I dont think I would want to be one forever, but id love to be a biological woman for a day.

When I was a teenager I used to dream I was a busty (lesbian) blonde who went round turning guys heads (even though I then turned then down, I enjoyed being a b*tch :p)

daviolin
07-01-2008, 07:43 PM
Just wish I was born One:2c:Daviolin

bah-bah-bobbie
07-02-2008, 01:02 AM
I enjoy my male traits too much too often to wish for a permenent change. I wish I could be like Mystic from the X-Men comics. She can be whoever she wants when she wants, for as long as she wants. Thats my dream.

boy2girl31
07-02-2008, 01:12 AM
This would depend because if I woke up and was completely a woman my family and friends would not recognize me. I couldn't go to work and make money because this girl doesn't work there. I guess I could empty my bank account with my atm card. I think if it was some magic that everyone knew about I would jump at it. Sorry for going off on a tangent there you can't tell that I've given this any thought can you?:D

emmicd
07-02-2008, 02:18 AM
I'm happy I'm married and a father.
I'm also blessed to have such a loving wife and such a wonderful child.
I'm very comfortable being male.
As a male I usually wear suits and tie.

With that said,

I just sometimes feel confused why I'm not so massculine, why I'm not good at fixing things in the house and why I prefer dresses to suits and tie.

I am also embracing my feminine side.
I love dresses that are oh so feminine!
I sometimes utter the words to myself "I wish I were a woman" as I parade at home in one of my girly girl sundresses when I am staying up late as my wife and child are asleep.

Then I go up to sleep in my boxershorts and before I know it it's morning and I kiss my wife and son, utter the words "I love you both" and off to work I go.

Yes I'm happy as a male, a husband, a loving father and yes I'm a crossdresser and I'm ok with that!

emmi

Mydia
07-02-2008, 02:37 AM
Just wish I was born One:2c:Daviolin

Same... ;_;