PDA

View Full Version : Told my girlfriend!

itstime
06-13-2008, 11:16 PM
I was sitting outside tonight on the bench behind my house in my lawn, texting my girlfriend. I decided to tell her that i wore one of her dresses the other day, just for a quick laugh.

Well, she replied. That's kind of hot!

So I txt'd back : "i wear your clothes all the time actually"

I thought it was totally over then.

She replied: "really? Can you come over now and show me? "

I was dumbfounded.

I called her.

She said she's serious and she wants to dress me up and make love to me!!!!!!!!

Well, it's 12:15 at night now and I'm home after one of the best nights of my life!

I'm FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natasha2
06-13-2008, 11:44 PM
wicked, i'm jealous, your prity lucky to have that kind of support

Angela-Russell
06-13-2008, 11:45 PM
Can I have your girlfriends phone number? lol.

itstime
06-13-2008, 11:52 PM
I'm still in shock. Total shock! :love:

crusadergirl
06-14-2008, 01:29 AM
Your pretty lucky

Stormgirl
06-14-2008, 01:32 AM
You're quite lucky but proceed cautiously,she might be okay with it but don't try to overwhelm her.

AshleyCD
06-14-2008, 02:40 AM
Wow, awesome, I see your avatar picture and are u sure you are not a gg? lol. I still don't know how I "truely" look to others, even with all the praise given hear to me.

LizSummers
06-14-2008, 02:51 AM
Awesome! Good job :D
You're a very lucky girl!!!

wannabie
06-14-2008, 09:46 AM
YOU LUCKY F@#$&

I am so jealous!! it never happened to me and it never will.

I was sitting outside tonight on the bench behind my house in my lawn, texting my girlfriend. I decided to tell her that i wore one of her dresses the other day, just for a quick laugh.

Well, she replied. That's kind of hot!

So I txt'd back : "i wear your clothes all the time actually"

I thought it was totally over then.

She replied: "really? Can you come over now and show me? "

I was dumbfounded.

I called her.

She said she's serious and she wants to dress me up and make love to me!!!!!!!!

Well, it's 12:15 at night now and I'm home after one of the best nights of my life!

I'm FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

docrobbysherry
06-14-2008, 09:55 AM
And it sounds like u 2 r the same size! That's even LUCKIER than having the best,most understanding GF!:eek:

Deborah Jane
06-14-2008, 09:56 AM
You lucky b***h...I am so jealous!!
Go for it gurl..Have fun!!

itstime
06-14-2008, 11:10 AM
Still in shock! I came back to my place last night and was so turned on that I slept fully dressed! I'm a lucky lucky lucky person :)

That's not me in my avatar. I'll post a pic of me dressed once i stop being lazy. Though I do have a wig like that :)

Thanks for all the kind words ;)

Debbi
06-14-2008, 11:37 AM
Yay for you!!! That's too exciting! You'll have to keep us posted on your new found admirer!!!

27th Jennifer
06-14-2008, 01:40 PM
Wow! You're so lucky. I hope to do that with my wife at some point.

MJ
06-14-2008, 02:06 PM
You lucky b***h...I am so jealous... :tongueout

phoebe61
06-14-2008, 02:46 PM
Go For It Girlmy Wife Approves & Like You Make Love When Dressed
But Youre Luckier Than Me She Is A Size Smaller So Only Occ Can I Put Her Clothes On Or Viser Versa Ps I Do Have My Own Collection Of Fem Clothes

icequeen
06-14-2008, 02:49 PM
I'm glad there are other gg's out there so supportive. After my cd told me, I also played dress up with him. It was soooo much fun, I love picking out her outfits.
Have fun and go with it!

Marissa Mae
06-14-2008, 03:26 PM
:eek: I'll say what everyone else said: YOU LUCKY B****!!!

Rachel Morley
06-14-2008, 05:12 PM
There are women out there who like this (my wife is one too) and they think it's fun or sexy or whatever their motivation is to want to have their guy in girls' clothes.

They're not found around every corner, but they are there. The tricky bit will be taking this new found fun "out of the bedroom". Do you think she'll go for you being en femme and then going out like it? .... here's hoping! :)

mattie
06-14-2008, 05:15 PM
Congratulations! I was scared to death to tell my girlfriend, but I found that she was totally accepting. I hope others are able to find the courage to tell their S.O. too.

Alana65
06-14-2008, 06:40 PM
I know I'm going to sound like a broken record but..........You are ONE LUCKY, LUCKY B#%*H !!!!! You better be sure to treat her with something special to show how much she's appreciated. You do that, and it'll probably help to keep her support. Please keep us updated on how things progress, hun. :hugs:

Angie G
06-14-2008, 07:50 PM
Well congrats you Lucky girl But as Jenny said don't over whelm her she may also still want her man. :hugs:
Angie

JamieDP
06-14-2008, 08:30 PM
I have to say that is awesome. After reading so many posts about how people have told their SO, I have to say that your way was soo similar to the way I told my now wife..then just a perspective girlfriend in my life. After a few months dataing I was in her apartment alone. We had planned to play hookey from work but she had to go in the morning. I had previously told her I had a huge thing/fetish for legs, pantyhose, stockings & heels especially on a woman. (she has the most incredible legs which is why i said hi in the first place). The convo went something like this"

Me: "you looked so sexy in that skirt this morning when r u coming back?"
Her: "TY. I cant wait to get back...u like this skirt?"
Me: "I love it, i could stare at your legs all day"
Me: "In fact I'd love to know what its like n ur skirt and hose all day"
Me: "I wonder if the office men would stare at me like I know they stare at U"
Her: "U've got great legs. U'd probably look great in a skirt and heels"
Me: "I think I do, but never had a second opinion"
Her: "LoL, that would be great to see. I'd pay 2 C that!"
Me: "Check U'r email and tell me if you'd still pay"

***At this point I had a pair of her hose on, a way too small pair of her shoes and a skirt that I took with my camera phone...emailed to her***

Her: "Wow - wait is that U? OMG....its kind of hot!"
Me: "You're not freaked out"
Her: "Not at all. I think I am kind of N2 this..."

She came home about 2 hours later for lunch...3yrs later married....1st yr anniversary this August!

She was sent from heaven. I know she was.

itstime
06-17-2008, 11:07 AM
Thank you all for all the support!

As far as going out goes... I talked with her last night about it and she seems fine with it as long as we can get me a little more passable. Her fear is that there will be someone that wants to beat me up which would suck haha.

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sissystephanie
06-17-2008, 11:34 AM
Thank you all for all the support!

As far as going out goes... I talked with her last night about it and she seems fine with it as long as we can get me a little more passable. Her fear is that there will be someone that wants to beat me up which would suck haha.

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go, lady!! I am a big proponent of "telling" up front. Saves a lot of problems that might arise later.

I especially liked the above quoted message. When I told my late wife, before we were married, her only question was, "do you go out in public dressed?" I told her no because I was not good with make up or my wig. She said she could help there and did. We had over 49 years together and often went out as two girls.

I can onlky hope that you and she have avery happy and long life together!

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, man underneath!

BTW, that is me in the avatar. No forms!!

Claire3
06-17-2008, 11:38 AM
Appreciate what you have got,truly!:)

Shelly67
06-17-2008, 11:42 AM
Congratulations , now go shop together , then have fun xx
Shelly xx

Sedona
06-17-2008, 09:58 PM
Hey congrats! Lucky Biatch! That's so cool. I've had a few hot experiences like that with my girl, but few and far between. Still, I'm not complaining.

So, when's the wedding???

jennifer easton
06-17-2008, 10:37 PM
Thats so cool itstime, so happy you have the monkey of your back, now take a deep breath and enjoy the rest of your life!! Jennifer