PDA

View Full Version : Announcement

Natalie x
05-13-2005, 01:34 PM
As part of my development as a CD, and as a sign of solidarity to all you lovely girls, i want to announce that i have a new name. From now on, Garry does not exist here in our community; his place has been taken by Natalie.

This was not such a hard step as i expected! In fact, my CD adventure is racing forwards, now that i have opened the door and let my female side take over. I have bought some lovely clothes, undies and shoes on ebay and i have shaved my legs and underarms (not done my arms yet - one day at a time!)

When i have my full outfit, and have learnt to use makeup, i will post a picture or two for you.

Now, this has all happened in less than two weeks - was it the same for you, once you got started?

Tristen Cox
05-13-2005, 01:42 PM
Good to hear that Natalie. It took more like a year to sort things out once I decided to define my image. But twenty-two years to understand what it all means to me. Still finding my way...

Wendy me
05-13-2005, 01:46 PM
well welcome natalie love that name ....well i have been and still am going forward with wendy for a long time now....and when you realy frist get into your cding it can kinda suck you in ... so keep your hands and feet in side the ride and hold on ..........
you only just started ...........enjoy the trip.........

Priscilla1018
05-13-2005, 02:14 PM
Hi Natalie,

Good choice for your name.It sounds as if you have definately accepted yourself,good for you.Like Wendy said,enjoy the trip.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Sigrid
05-13-2005, 02:29 PM
Now, this has all happened in less than two weeks - was it the same for you, once you got started?

Yes indeedy! When I joined this forum last month, everyone advised me to TAKE IT SLOW! And I fully expected to. But, just three weeks later and for the first time; I had bought a wig and a cincher, tried full makeup, took and posted pictures, went out on a long walk while fully dressed, started to openly asking store clerks to use fitting rooms to try on skirts and things and asking girls/guys at makeup counters for tips (I still only shop in drab though). Was that slow enough? :)

~Sigrid

Elysia
05-13-2005, 02:44 PM
Natalie is a beautiful name. All that in two week is a lot but that’s ok, it was probably a long time coming. Glad you’re having fun.

Lady Jayne
05-13-2005, 02:45 PM
Hi Natalie,
I was going to say yes it's all happening fast for me too but having read Sigrid's post I feel like a snail, Wow Sigrid you go girl! I know what you mean though since finding this site I have accomplished so much more and gained so much confidence it truely is amazing.I have been dressing since about the age of 8 to one extent or another, I have even been out but, not for about 10 years (long story), but I think thats going to change soon.
Thank you all for giving me the confidence to be me !

Shecil
05-13-2005, 02:54 PM
Hi Natalie
Great to meet you.
I like your new name. sounds very girly and for sure Sexy....
Have Fun
See Ya
Shecil