PDA

View Full Version : Short Walking Dogs Outing

Keely
06-14-2008, 05:23 AM
This morning I took a short, around the block, dog walk. It was pretty early and just getting light out. Saw one other person walking on the other side of the street and a dozen or so cars went by.

Summertime outfit. Wig, forms, cute short sleeve top and shorts. Dr. Schol's sandals. Not too daring but it was fun. Maybe again tomorrow morning.

Suzie S.
06-14-2008, 05:42 AM
Very cool Keely, good for you! :thumbsup: Sounds like you and the doggies had a great time! :D

Princess29
06-14-2008, 05:49 AM
any girl time is good time

Wendy me
06-14-2008, 08:25 AM
cool.....

LindaMarie
06-14-2008, 10:15 AM
I love going for walks early on a summer morning. The only thing better would be to go for the walk en femme. Sounds like you had a nice walk.

Cristi
06-14-2008, 10:37 AM
OK, that was a good start.

Next step: Tomorrow, do the same thing but in a skirt instead of shorts. :D

Keely
06-15-2008, 05:56 AM
Not sure why this got moved but anyway, Cristi I took you up on the challenge. I didn't think shorts or skirt would make a difference but it was sure a different feeling. I was dressed like in this past post but without the white blouse.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=866904#post866904

Cristi
06-15-2008, 10:25 AM
Not sure why this got moved but anyway, Cristi I took you up on the challenge. I didn't think shorts or skirt would make a difference but it was sure a different feeling.

Way to go!! You look great in that outfit. :)

For some reason, I don't feel 'dressed' unless the outfit includes a skirt or dress... something about the feel of it moving as I walk, or the way the air can move on my legs. An entirely different thing than shorts.

Congratulations on you *second* 'outing' this week. Onward and outward!

Jilmac
06-15-2008, 11:32 AM
Maybe your next step will be the dog walking park, good luck, Luv and :hugs: Jill

JoAnnDallas
06-15-2008, 01:45 PM
Congrads.......Not sure if this was your first outing dressed or not, but sounds like you had a good time.

Jennifer Giovannetta
06-15-2008, 02:53 PM
I do this all the time. Except I dont dress fully. I usually wear just low heeled shoes. Im such a scardy cat!

JoAnnDallas
06-16-2008, 08:38 AM
I always go out get the morning paper and take out the trash dressed. I will have a house dress on and slides, shorts and top, PJ's and robe, Night Gown and Robe, and this morning, a mid-calf skirt and blouse with 2" heels. I also have my wig on too. Not worried about who sees me as it is still a little dark at 6AM. I have had cars pass me and twice seen other people out and about ( usually walking their dogs or joggers). Then too, I go out in the daylight fully dressed with wig, jewlery, and makeup and go shopping at Payless, Walmart, Target, ROSS's, and etc.

karynspanties
06-16-2008, 08:53 AM
That's cool if you don't mind running into a neighbor. Just bear in mind that it could happen and you need to be good with them finding out.

JoAnnDallas
06-16-2008, 09:29 AM
We have lived in our house for over 2 years and have yet to meet any of the neighbors. Most even have their yards taken care of, so don't even see anyone out mowing the grass.
I am sure that if I happen to run into a neighbor while dressed that they would not not know me from adam.

Keely
06-16-2008, 06:23 PM
Congrads.......Not sure if this was your first outing dressed or not, but sounds like you had a good time.

I've been out a dozen or so times. Mostly in the evening downtown in our small town and driving around and once at the Gazebo in the center of town. There's some pictures of that outing here somewhere. This early morning thing in the daylight is a first though. I do worry about running into a neighbor.