PDA

View Full Version : TOPIC FULL: Herbal Hormones (About this Products)

latindanycd
05-13-2005, 01:57 PM
Hi girls !

I'm from Brazil , so sorry for my bad bad bad english :)

In first place i will speak to you im very glad for discover one forum about us. THis is very interesting , complete and necessary and in Brazil dont exists nothing similar. Is so good can write and read about "our world" and i dont feel me alone more in my life knowing wich exists other persons as I.

Well... My first post, i posted after of pesquise and read a lotta of messages to this forum about "HERBAL MEDICAMENTS - HERBAL HORMONES'. But the opinions, posts of all girls , sometimes is so confused and when i discovery one conclusion, i read other topic and come back from the 0 again. Sorry for one more topic about this title, but i think is necessary... :(

I discovery in my web navigations 2 lines of herbal hormonies :

- TRANSFORMATION (http://www.pierresilber.com/breastcreams.html) (http://www.pierresilber.com/breastcreams.html) - The first 10 products of this catalog.
http://www.herbal-stimulants.com/products/15.jpg

And

- MYEVANESCE.COM (http://www.myevanesce.com) (www.myevanesce.com) - The most popular herbal terapies in this forum, I guess. The famous trilogy "Evanesce, Feminol, Pregnenolone" .
http://www.myevanesce.com/Feminol0204.gif

Well, i wanna take these pills....

Speaking about me... Im a 21 yo, and im a double life: In everyday im a boy wich live with my mother. My sexual orientation ? 'Gay' with comproved transgeners caracteristics. In this moment of my life i will like of a little bit of feminization of my body, but no "extreme makeover" or "radical" beacuse im live with my mother and work too. One day, who Knows ? i wanna be a pretty travesti or transexual .... that deppend of my "money life" , my "company life" and other points. But now, i wanna feel me a little bit feminine, a little bit soft, a lit bit delicated .... this is what i wanna ;...

So ....
About the herbal hormonies...

- They really found in masculine bodys ? Im not a big muscle, neither fat ... But i will like feel my body more feminine and less all muscles .
- Dont exist colaterals effects ? (understand me ? bad / side effects) Mainly in the "sexual capacity aspect". I never taked hormonies (neither herbals) inmy life before.
- Isnecessary speak to my doctor about this products, if i will use ? Because i dont have a doctor for this situation in my life, and because this im very interessed in HERBAL MEDICAMENTS.
- This enhacement of 'breasts' is discret in man ? (Im a 2 lifes: girl and boy, and i cant change my body so fast : because this i never take hormones) .... (i dont wanna big breasts, just "feminizer my format breasts) Im thin and tall, and ilike small bresats in my body aspect.
- How many time i need make the tratament ? I can stop in any time ?
- What line you preffer : TRANSFORMATION or MYEVANESCE ?
- I can take the trilogy of "Evanesce, Feminol, Pregnenolone" in the same time or this is not recomended ?Exists , in your opinion , one "package" of these herbal medicaments for use together (say me the package or the tratament with the herbal (myevanesce.com) with optimized results and light results in the same time)

Again, sorry for my bad englsh.

Thanks by the attention . You can response in your traditional english . If i cant understand i try help with a friend .

I wait yours comments

Dany.

Julie York
05-13-2005, 02:04 PM
Hello and welcome!
Your English is good enough (and much better than my Spanish!).

I do not know anything about the hormones so I can not advice you, but I just wanted to say welcome.

latindanycd
05-13-2005, 02:24 PM

Im very glad for be here .

:o

celeste26
05-13-2005, 06:50 PM
I have taken the Feminol and other herbals (of course our lives are different so the results will be different). These products must be taken for a long time before anything develops. I would caution you though to find the doctor first so that the doctor can monitor your liver function. These are not to be taken lightly, and your committment level is graded by your willingness to see the doctor first.

From what I've read, it is impossible to grow big boobs with these herbal hormones. It depends upon how big you want them to grow. The doctor can suggest stronger drugs than the herbals and always follow the instructions. Many of us have gone down this road and find it great.

Good luck

latindanycd
05-13-2005, 10:07 PM
Thanks, Celeste.

I have taken the Feminol and other herbals (of course our lives are different so the results will be different). These products must be taken for a long time before anything develops

I dont know if I can explain what i want , or what i desire with this tratament. Can be work or cannot be (this i know ....different people, different organisms) ... I dont know if you are (sorry for the indiscretion , but you are a cd or a totally ******* or "woman" ?) Because i will wanna know if other people (my friends, my mother) will perceive my changes with clothes (or not) ? Because this is my concern now.

These products must be taken for a long time before anything develops. I would caution you though to find the doctor first so that the doctor can monitor your liver function. These are not to be taken lightly, and your committment level is graded by your willingness to see the doctor first.

Maybe i will begin a treatment with "www.gendercare.com (http://www.gendercare.com)" (they give consultations for the InterNet to the patients in Brazil - portuguese version).
But i still dont know about this. But can happen problems with erection with me ? Some girls speak not, other speak yes .... :confused: With you it occurred many ackward examinations (results exams)?

From what I've read, it is impossible to grow big boobs with these herbal hormones. It depends upon how big you want them to grow. The doctor can suggest stronger drugs than the herbals and always follow the instructions. Many of us have gone down this road and find it great.

This is good .... because , in the moment, in fact, NOW, i will cant explain my 'breasts'.... Is as I wanna .... gradual changes...

Good luck
Thanks ! Sometimes in our lifes we do not have in repenting them of living certain moments, because, maybe, in the future in we will repent them of the one that we did not make

Ophelia D'Void
05-13-2005, 10:25 PM
Hello and welcome!
Your English is good enough (and much better than my Spanish!).

I do not know anything about the hormones so I can not advice you, but I just wanted to say welcome.

Don't they speak Portuguese in Brazil? Sorry, just ribbing you Julie.

Hi Dany, I just want to welcome you to our site. I'm not sure how close the herbal products are to prescription grade hormones, but I'd have to echo what everyone else said about consulting a doctor first.

From speaking to some of our illustrious members who have taken estrogen in the past, they've said that there are many many side effects, such as blood clots that can lead to strokes and heart attack, and may adversely affect your liver.

Not familiar with the herbal stuff, but I imagine that it might not have any effects at all. In the U.S. "herbal supplements" are drugs that aren't approved by the government to work, but supposedly don't do any harm. So basically it shouldn't do too much good or bad, although it's still best to check with a doctor first.

latindanycd
05-13-2005, 10:57 PM
Don't they speak Portuguese in Brazil? Sorry, just ribbing you Julie.

Hi Dany, I just want to welcome you to our site. I'm not sure how close the herbal products are to prescription grade hormones, but I'd have to echo what everyone else said about consulting a doctor first.

From speaking to some of our illustrious members who have taken estrogen in the past, they've said that there are many many side effects, such as blood clots that can lead to strokes and heart attack, and may adversely affect your liver.

Not familiar with the herbal stuff, but I imagine that it might not have any effects at all. In the U.S. "herbal supplements" are drugs that aren't approved by the government to work, but supposedly don't do any harm. So basically it shouldn't do too much good or bad, although it's still best to check with a doctor first.

Thanks Ophelia and thanks too for the attention with me.

As I had said, my intention is dont use hormones in this moment. Only herbal hormones. The others hormones (drugs) i have read a lot and i know ...this is so serious, and if one day i take these drugs, i will check a doctor before.

latindanycd
05-15-2005, 11:31 PM
Anyone have more opinions about this theme ?

Thans 4 all

:)

latindanycd
05-26-2005, 09:27 PM
anyone have more opinions ?

Sorry for the question...

my post isnt ads ok ?

:(

Ibuki_Warpetal
05-26-2005, 09:38 PM
I've used estro-glan, which is in the same line as the Feminizer you have posted up there.
I'm not looking for breasts, but it did slow body hair growth, and improve complexion within a month.

I've used a different product that didn't work as well.

There is a lot of commitment involved in using phytoestrogens and other sources of hormone replacement.
I only used one bottle and it worked well, but as soon as I stopped the effects went away.

There are health concerns with using these as well so be careful.

azure
05-26-2005, 09:51 PM
I used it prior to starting my treatment with Premarin and androcur, Dong Quai seems to work, anyone else taken it?

AbbyLee
05-27-2005, 12:57 AM
I have taken black cohosh for a considerable amount of time, finally I am beginning to develop some breasts, I have not, like the native americans who used it frequently, had any adverse side effects. This is the main ingedient in herbal metapause supplements for women. It works by decreasing tetostrone which increases ever so slightly natural estrogen (which also occurs in males as they age). The others are correct that each individual is different and should consult a physcian.

Hugs,

AbbyLee

LindaTS
05-27-2005, 09:27 AM
Hi Dany,
I think I can speak of herbal products from experience. I've been taking Evanesce and Feminol for about two years. I'm one of the lucky ones that have gotten results. I've talked to other girls and also read a lot of statements that herbals don't work. I believe this to be true for the most part. I think the big reason that they worked for me is that I started with a very low level of testosterone. I also take a blocker called Spirotone. Right now I'm almost a B cup and don't think I'll develope much more.
Like one of the other girls already mentioned your liver has to process these things so it would be wise to have a doctor get an eye on it. Mine is checked every six months. I don't know how far you intend to go with this but if you're thinking about being a full time girl or maybe even SRS it would be wise to see a doctor first. Hormones are a much better way to go. I can't take them because of a medical problem. Good luck.

latindanycd
05-27-2005, 05:20 PM
Thanks girls ....

Well.... I send a "mail" for "myevanesce.com

They had been educated with me and they had explained me as he functioned minutely!

So ... I decided to buy, to use, to risk!

I go to inform you, day by day, which will be my progress with herbal hormones.

Thanks 4 all :o

JOANNE
05-28-2005, 12:05 AM
I too am taking evanesce/feminol and they are working for me. Get on to the web site and read all entries in the threads (forum) They are slow working but if you have patience they will satisfy your needs. They are not considered drugs like the prescription hormones and the risk is miminal.

Hugs
Joanne

Andreia_Br
06-16-2005, 06:57 AM
Hi Dany!

Another brazilian girl here! You know that we don't need prescriptions to buy any kind of hormones here in Brazil, right? I can go to my a drugstore around the corner and buy Premarim,Neovlar or even a strong anti-androgen like Androcur and no one will ask me for a doctor's prescription.
Why are you buying "herbal hormones" on the internet? You can buy neovlar for 6 Reais here in Rio de Janeiro. Or you can take a shot of Gestadinona or Perlutan for about 20 reais (one per 21 days). You don't need to go and buy things from the internet paying a fortune for it.
If you're really serious about transitioning and you live in Rio,Juiz de Fora,São Paulo or Porto Alegre, there are public hospitals that will give all the support you need for your transition.

Kisses

Andreia

::Jenna::
06-16-2005, 07:22 PM
Hello this is my first post....

I have used herbals in the past,I was taking Estrogland for about 6 months and some other over the counter herbals...I saw a few postive results,I am sure they will work until you can work out your situation....When/if you decide to transtion completely it will be allot cheaper in the long run to buy prescription hormones ...Herbals are a waste of time compared to the real thing though,I have seen more changes in a month taking prescription hormones than I did with taking herbals for 6 months.

herricksux
06-17-2005, 04:55 PM
Hi Dany!

Another brazilian girl here! You know that we don't need prescriptions to buy any kind of hormones here in Brazil, right? I can go to my a drugstore around the corner and buy Premarim,Neovlar or even a strong anti-androgen like Androcur and no one will ask me for a doctor's prescription.
Why are you buying "herbal hormones" on the internet? You can buy neovlar for 6 Reais here in Rio de Janeiro. Or you can take a shot of Gestadinona or Perlutan for about 20 reais (one per 21 days). You don't need to go and buy things from the internet paying a fortune for it.
If you're really serious about transitioning and you live in Rio,Juiz de Fora,São Paulo or Porto Alegre, there are public hospitals that will give all the support you need for your transition.

Kisses

Andreia

do they have websites of brazilian drugstores so i could buy them

Andreia_Br
06-24-2005, 12:06 PM
do they have websites of brazilian drugstores so i could buy them

You can just phone a drugstore and in a few minutes they deliver any kind of (legal) drugs you want, but they only deliver in their neighborhood. I don't belive they deliver overseas.