PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say Hi!

Taylor105
06-14-2008, 09:35 AM
I haven't posted in awhile but I wanted to drop in and say that I haven't forgotten you guys. I have actually met a couple of really cool guys on youtube that I have told about this place. I hope they will join. I also wanted to make it clear just incase anyone else wondered.....

the coma on Feb. 25 and the subsequent month in the hospital was a drug overdose that was accidental. I had one hater on youtube who was saying that I should kill myself and was a loser at trying the first time. Yeah real nice huh?

I got to thinking that other people might think the overdose was on purpose. It wasn't. I just learned a powerful lesson that I should never have a couple of drinks when I am on these meds. I know they tell you not to mix drugs and alcohol. But sheesh!! I didn't think I would almost die from it. So OOPS!! Everyone makes mistakes. Generally not to that magnitude but still. I guess I have to do everything with major drama. haha You know I have to laugh or I would cry!

I graduated from home care and now am able to drive. I started my first day of out-patient physical therapy yesterday. I will be going three days a week for the next four months for sure. We will see if I am able to be done then. Man, this mistake has cost me pretty much this whole year but it could've ended so much worse. I mean if it hadn't been my lucky day my parents might have listened to the doctors who wanted them to pull the plug!! My sister jumped in and told them to wait a bit longer. I love my sis! My brother says I should send a thank you card to the doctor that told my parents my brain would be "toast" if they tried to save me. They were just so convinced I would be a vegetable if I lived. Yep! lol

Anyway, here I am. Pretty much back to normal mentally. Still have some physical problems but not noticeable unless I am walking. I miss you guys and will try to be around much more. All my love, Taylor

Stargirl
06-14-2008, 09:55 AM
Now you can live with a renewed purpose. Don't waste one second on negative people. You deserve an enriched life. We all had quite a roller coaster ride, thanks to you. :hugs:

Taylor105
06-14-2008, 10:05 AM
LOL Sorry to give you all that roller coaster ride. It was not my intention my dear.

Kieron Andrew
06-14-2008, 10:06 AM
ok no more drinkies for you then lol....take up another hobby like chocolate or cake will you, its far more safer right?, i dont want another scare like that again:heehee:....oh and for the record i had no doubt in my mind that it was accidental, you were just starting to live your life having met that group in your town...and getting on with living to have wanted to die

Taylor105
06-14-2008, 10:09 AM
Exactly!! My dear friend Kieron!! It's sucks though that they don't have group in the summer. It's because it's at a major university and everyone is home for summer break. A real bummer because this university is one of the ones where all the people who go to it are from other states so noone is here at the moment. But once Fall resumes I will get to see everyone again. And they were all so sweet coming to the hospital to see me. I miss those crazy guys and gals and can't wait until the Fall semester begins. Plus there should be new people then too. So yay!!

Kieron Andrew
06-14-2008, 10:12 AM
Exactly!! My dear friend Kieron!! It's sucks though that they don't have group in the summer. It's because it's at a major university and everyone is home for summer break. A real bummer because this university is one of the ones where all the people who go to it are from other states so noone is here at the moment. But once Fall resumes I will get to see everyone again. And they were all so sweet coming to the hospital to see me. I miss those crazy guys and gals and can't wait until the Fall semester begins. Plus there should be new people then too. So yay!!
Hey think of how much more fit and healthy you will be by the fall to join in all those activities they will be doing..

PS .....you have ties on the way soon

Taylor105
06-14-2008, 10:30 AM
Woo Hoo!! Can't wait. Now I need to think of somewhere I can go where I can wear ties.

Sharon
06-14-2008, 10:31 AM
I was just thinking about you a day or two ago, Taylor. It's so good to see you doing so well. :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
06-14-2008, 10:32 AM
Woo Hoo!! Can't wait. Now I need to think of somewhere I can go where I can wear ties.

well i would say come to NY lol...but seriously you dont need an excuse to wear a tie and look smart...when im in England i wear them daily

CaptLex
06-14-2008, 10:38 AM
Hi Taylor! :wave:

Nice to see you up and around, dude. :hugs:

Sounds like things are getting better slowly. Take care of yourself, as someone (I think it was Kerrianna) said, God's not done with you yet. :)

Taylor105
06-14-2008, 11:01 AM
Yeah, sitting on my butt here in my apartment I don't really have an excuse to wear a tie but maybe I will put on a modeling show when I get the ties you send Kieron and take pictures for you guys. :) Or wear them for my youtube videos!! The possibilities are endless. I would love to come to New York someday. There is a huge trans conference every year in Atlanta, Georgia called "Southern Comfort". I'm sure you guys have heard of it. Well, Atlanta is less than two hours from here so I'm thinking of going to the next one. Maybe they would have some tie events. Thanks Lex for that comment. Kerianna is a sweetheart. I'm still trying to figure out God's reason for letting me live when I should have died. For letting my kidneys start functioning again so soon when I should still be on full dialysis and waiting for a transplant. It is really a miracle. I do intend to use this second chance to the fullest. Even if it is just to brighten someone's day online. To make silly videos. To just be my vulnerable self online. I think that being open all the way is what I am meant to do. The reason being that I get soooo many messages and e-mails from people saying "you really helped me by saying something so personal" or "I thought I was the only one that happened to or who felt that way. Thanks for showing me I'm not the only one" I just want to reach as many people as I can online. To make people smile. Even if it is so hard for me to reach out to people in real life. Doing it online is a cinch for me and I enjoy it. It makes me smile when I know other people are smiling. :)

Taylor105
06-14-2008, 11:01 AM
I was just thinking about you a day or two ago, Taylor. It's so good to see you doing ao well. :hugs:

Thanks Sharon. You are a gem.

wanttobejoe
06-14-2008, 11:11 AM
Good to see you again Taylor.

Making people smile is a worthy cause ! :D

Tristan
06-14-2008, 11:12 AM
Hey Taylor! Great to see you. I've been thinking of you often. I check your personal site regularly to see for updates, but never got my info to post, but that's fine it's good just to see how you are doing. I'm glad the therapy and stuff is going on good. Ignore the jerk on you tube, you know the truth and that's what matters. I hope the next phase of out patient rehab goes well for you. :hugs:

Adam
06-14-2008, 11:18 AM
I was worrired sick for a few weeks there for sure i am so glad you did get thu it :D

I never once thought it was on purpose :hugs: glad to have you back online doing your youtube video's and hay wheres our left hand calaender read outs?

ZenFrost
06-14-2008, 11:46 AM
It's so great to see you here again Taylor. :hugs: I'm really happy you're doing better and I hope you don't have any more dips in your health.

Kieron Andrew
06-14-2008, 11:50 AM
There is a huge trans conference every year in Atlanta, Georgia called "Southern Comfort". I'm sure you guys have heard of it. Well, Atlanta is less than two hours from here so I'm thinking of going to the next one. Maybe they would have some tie events.

im also tempted to go to the next one...if not the one after..ive been thinking of this for a while, and it was all that i could think of when you were so sick...i have to meet you some day, but even more so now

Taylor105
06-14-2008, 01:16 PM
im also tempted to go to the next one...if not the one after..ive been thinking of this for a while, and it was all that i could think of when you were so sick...i have to meet you some day, but even more so now

You have no idea how much that means to me. That you would come all the way from the other side of the world just to meet little 'ol me. Maybe the two of us could go to Southern Comfort together. That would be kick @ss!!!

To everyone else, thanks so much for the welcome back. Adam I want to do a left hander video but so far the messages have been kinda stupid. I'm waiting for a good one!! LOL

Kieron Andrew
06-14-2008, 01:31 PM
You have no idea how much that means to me. That you would come all the way from the other side of the world just to meet little 'ol me. Maybe the two of us could go to Southern Comfort together. That would be kick @ss!!!

hey...why wouldnt i want to meet the most awesome guy on the board, who managed to scare the piss out of me by almost dying, who i happen to have a huge soft spot for...*yes you heard it here first folks, kieron does in fact have a soft side*

Taylor105
06-14-2008, 01:48 PM
hey...why wouldnt i want to meet the most awesome guy on the board, who managed to scare the piss out of me by almost dying, who i happen to have a huge soft spot for...*yes you heard it here first folks, kieron does in fact have a soft side*

Kieron has a SOFT SPOT for me?? AWW!!! I feel special. Because you are always so scruffy (I have no idea where I came up with that word or even what it means) with everyone else. hahahahah Sorry to scare the piss out of ya!! Manly hugs to you!

Felix
06-15-2008, 05:31 AM
Hi Taylor my friend it's just so nice to know that you are on your feet again and getting on with life. Take care Hun xx Felix :hugs::hugs:

Flameboy
06-15-2008, 07:46 AM
Hey Taylor!

You probably have no idea who I am anyway, since I'd not long joined when you became ill, but I just wanted to say how pleased I am that you're so much better, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better in future!

Dave

SirTrey
06-15-2008, 08:35 AM
Hey Taylor.....Nice to see you posting again....It's awesome to hear that you're driving again...That just makes My day.....:) :hugs: **Trey**

Taylor105
06-15-2008, 11:50 AM
Dave!! It is great to meet you my friend!! I always get excited when we have new guys over here. I guess you aren't really new anymore though. I have read a lot of your posts in trying to catch up and you seem to be a valuable resource here. Keep on posting my man!!

Trey, it's always nice to get a compliment from you. Yeah, it was like being 16 again when I was able to get behind the wheel of the car and DRIVE it. Yippee!! I'm freeeeee!!

haha

Holly
06-15-2008, 12:12 PM
Taylor, it's great seeing you around here again. I just finished a batch of Holly's Horribly Decadant Chocolate Chip Cookies, just for you! :love: I'm happy that you are doing so well. You, dear boy, are an inspiration to a lot of people.

christid66
06-15-2008, 12:19 PM
Taylor,
You probably haven't heard of me but I followed your story (even leaving the occasional message) and am so happy that you're recovering and are back here.
Keep getting stronger

Taylor105
06-15-2008, 12:21 PM
Holly!!! :love: I love cookies! Sure wish I was wheerever you are right now so I could eat some real cookies and give you a great big hug. Thanks so much!!!

Christi!! Whether I ever heard of you or not doesn't matter. I have heard of you now and you are a sweetheart! Thanks for the well wishes. Smooches!!

christid66
06-15-2008, 12:37 PM
Hey Taylor,
Stop it with those smooches - you need to save your energy :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
06-15-2008, 12:39 PM
Hey Taylor,
Stop it with those smooches - you need to save your energy :heehee:

sheesh! i tell ya he's worse with the ladies then i am, and thats saying something lol

christid66
06-15-2008, 12:56 PM
Blimey Kieron,
Calling me a Lady....now you're doing it. You guys need to stay off the red meat lol

Kieron Andrew
06-15-2008, 01:00 PM
Blimey Kieron,
Calling me a Lady....now you're doing it. You guys need to stay off the red meat lol

you present as female on this site..therefore you are a lady in my mind...and i rarely eat meat much tyvm :tongueout

Taylor105
06-20-2008, 05:41 PM
I'm a lazy man who hates cooking and I am living with a vegetarian who does all the cooking so I rarely see any meat unless I get lunch meat to slap sandwiches together. LOL

DanielMacBride
06-21-2008, 01:39 AM
Blimey Kieron,

LOL....not all of us eat meat......I'm a vegan ;) but I second Kieron on you being a lady :)

christid66
06-21-2008, 05:51 AM
Hey Guys,
Sorry about the red meat comment....I didn't mean to offend :sorry:

As for calling me a Lady......I'll take every compliment I can get....Thanks guys:love: