PDA

View Full Version : How do you all do it?

veroncia57
06-14-2008, 04:27 PM
HI you all. Just got into Ft. Worth, for another week of drab clothes. What I would like to know is how do you all pack clothes for work (drab) and clothes for after work with co-workers and find space and weight for the finer things in life?
It is hot here and I would love to lay around after hours in satin and lace and enjoy the finer moments with no interruptions, relax and enjoy the TV or radio.

Kristy_Iowa_CD
06-14-2008, 11:04 PM
I actually have a separate en femme suitcase that I bring, I purposely keep my male and female items apart. Whenever I travel for work I drive though, so if you are flying it would be extra luggage to check in. Otherwise you just have to be prepared to haul around an extra suitcase, which is really a small price to pay!

danam
06-15-2008, 09:08 AM
The last time I traveled I filled my suitcase 1/2 full of Dana stuff, which left very little room for my work clothes. One tip is to pack your extra (guy) shoes as carry-on, in a plastic shopping bag. Shoes waste a ton of space in suitcases, but are dead easy to carry around (light, durable, and can be easily stuffed under the seat).

Karren H
06-15-2008, 09:16 AM
Well I take very little male things... Sometimes just what I'm wearing on the flight and maybe one change... The rest is fem and usually two suitcases.. I always go over the weight limit and think of it as more a tarrif on crossdressing!! Lol!!

Kiera
06-15-2008, 09:25 AM
Maybe there is not a need to save space at all... Put all of your guy stuff in your bags and fly enfemme!
Hugs
Kiera

joann07
06-15-2008, 09:25 AM
Well I take very little male things... Sometimes just what I'm wearing on the flight and maybe one change... The rest is fem and usually two suitcases.. I always go over the weight limit and think of it as more a tarrif on crossdressing!! Lol!!

I'm with Karren. I wear what I wear on when I fly and bring a few male clothes.
The rest is all femme.

Hugs!

rian
06-15-2008, 09:31 AM
Well It is the most difficult task for me because my wife does not know of my cd:hugs:, and she pack my bags whenever I have a trip ..So I always wait till the baggage is ready to go then I squeeze mine without her knowing ...it is a difficult job.... but funny one because You sneak to do it .

Sarah Doepner
06-15-2008, 01:59 PM
My guy stuff goes in a carry-on garmet bag and the things Sarah needs are checked luggage. This can work for a few days, but for longer stays it does get to be a problem.

windycissy
06-15-2008, 02:17 PM
I used to travel with a second suitcase for my women's clothing, but lately I've been travelling to the same city most of the time, so I got a small storage locker where I keep all my girl stuff. Now that I don't have to cram everything into one suitcase, my wardrobe is growing like crazy!