PDA

View Full Version : I am so unhappy....

tgirlinva
06-14-2008, 07:57 PM
I am going through a tough emotional time, I don't know why. Well I guess I know why, but it feels like I can't do anything to make me feel better, that my hands are tired and that I am sinking in a hole that is slowly engulfing me. I guess the last year has been a huge self-discovery for me because I found out I was a TS. I then spent a lot of money and time in order to shape myself and make myself more passable, but the results have been nothing short of abysmal. everytime I look in the mirror, I see a bearded freak in a dress and that is so annoying on so many levels. then i try to find a significant other, someone who will accept me for me and who will love me as much as i love him. i went on couple dates, and some i liked, some i didn't. but at the end of the day, those that i liked ended up being jerks or assholes who just wanted sex. at times, i even caved in to my sexual desires, but always at the end of the day, i felt like i was emotionally drained with a shadow of guilt. i feel like, omg, i hooked up with a complete stranger, what have i done? all of a sudden, the 5 mins of fun turns into a game of 20 questions and torment to find out if i contracted any STD. i don't know where this is going. but i am feeling so down right now. i feel so lonely and so desperate for someone's attention. sigh :( Please don't call the cops or anyone, I am not suicidal. I just feel empty inside.

GypsyKaren
06-14-2008, 08:08 PM
There are days I feel that I look like Mr. Ed, so you're not alone there. I don't let it bother me because I look the way I look, so I accept it and carry on. All you can do is take what you have and make it work for you, that's all any of us can do.

As for finding someone, try not to push it, love has a way of coming when you least expect it.

Karen Starlene :star:

MJ
06-14-2008, 08:17 PM
self acceptance is the key you first must accept who you are first . if you don't love yourself first then how can you love someone else .

passing

passing is over rated i don't pass I'm fat and ugly and i don't care . i like me for who i am right now .

and forgive me but sleeping around trying to find Mr right is a bad idea .
give yourself time love yourself first then in time you will find that someone

TGMarla
06-15-2008, 10:50 AM
Learn to love yourself first, then others will come to love you. It never works much in reverse. I hope things get better for you. I could easily be persuaded into transexualism, as I love being a woman so much. But I came to accept that that is not the road for me, and it's a decision I abide by. I'm much happier as a result, and I can much better live my life without much depression. We're all on different parts of the same road, but that road can lead wherever you want to take it. Why not find some mental resort and rest for awhile?

karla2016
06-20-2008, 06:12 PM
Dear Friend
Take it easy. That happens to most of us. Take a break in dating and sex. Stop seeing at the mirror. The beauty comes from the inside out, not the opposite. Start imaging yourself that you are beautiful like a princess. For your eyes only. Not to everybody else. It is You the most important being in life. The rest of the world is the rest of the world. It does not matter what your neighbor thinks, is what you think about yourself that matters. Keep going and soon you will find your beauty, then you will find the person who appreciate you as a beautiful human soul.

morgan51
06-21-2008, 07:26 AM
for me self acceptance is the most difficult aspect of my walk. I feel like a man in a dress and look like one too. too many tattoos too large to muscular, but that doesn't change the desire to present female and continue to change and shape shift myself. I am learning to accept me as I am and to feel ok with the way I look much as K.S. said.