PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Day

Terry V
06-14-2008, 10:18 PM
Today is the day of all days, I came home late and went in to take a shower and when I came out my wife said since it was going to be Fathers day she would give my present now instead of waiting until tomorrow. She laid a couple of gift wrapped presents on the bed and told me to open them and try them on, I thought they were a shirt and pants so I did, the first box was the sexist bra and pantie set I have ever seen and the second was a peignoir set in nylon and lace I asked her if she was serious, because she has known how much I like to dress but has always been cool to the idea of seeing me dressed, she said after all these years it was time for her to get over her fear and she was convinced I was just a guy who liked to dress in womans clothes and nothing more and it was about time for her to see me happy.
I was so surprised I did not see this coming, I put on the bra and panties and they fit just right I asked how she knew my size and she told me she knew where I kept my things and she looked to see what size I was wearing and went out to get me something she knew I would love, she was so right. I then put on the peignoir set on over the bra and panties and I thought I was ready to die and go to heaven right now, as I am writing this I am dressed in the new things my wife gave me and she is waiting so I will wrap this up. I don't know how to thank her but I'll try to think of something.

robyn1114
06-14-2008, 10:26 PM
A wonderful day indeed, I hope you found a way to thank her

Angela-Russell
06-14-2008, 10:39 PM
Give her a big hug & a big kiss, that's a start....

sissystephanie
06-14-2008, 11:32 PM
Give her a big hug & a big kiss, that's a start....

And then let the lingerie and nature take its course!!!!!!!!

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Bethany38
06-15-2008, 12:33 AM
Well I must say thats one of the coolest things I've heard in along time. Glad to see that she has gotten over her fear and accepted. Good luck to you and I hope the new cloths and attitude end up in a very special night.

Claire3
06-15-2008, 02:34 AM
A nice big tight cuddle and thankyou is the way forward:)

Suzie S.
06-15-2008, 05:09 AM
Wow Terry, what a wonderful gift from a wonderful wife! :) I'm very happy for you, now go give her a big hug and kisses!!! :heehee:

susan2010
06-15-2008, 07:59 AM
All I can say is "WOW". That's like a dream come true. You are a lucky guy. Treat her right!
Susan

TGMarla
06-15-2008, 09:14 AM
Terry, you lucky #!^% ($@$)*&!!

Very pleased for you!

Terry V
06-15-2008, 09:43 AM
After a night of doing what I only dreamed about we finally went to sleep. When I woke up I could hear my wife in the kitchen making breakfast so I changed into my normal PJ's and went in she was angry with me and wanted to know why I had changed, I told her I did not want to push a good thing. We sat down and she told me that she just wanted me to be happy and knew that I preferred to dress, so we went back to the bedroom and she asked to see all of the things I had, bras, panties, slips, nightgowns and all the other things. She was surprised buy how much I did have but also what I did not have and said in the next few weeks she would solve all of my needs, I told her I could not believe this sudden change and would have to get used to it. She then gave me hangers so I could hang some of my things and went in to our spare bedroom and said this would be Terry's room and closet and we would get a chest of drawers for my lingerie. This is for me a dream come true and I am having a little trouble getting used to the idea after all these years of hiding my desires. I just hope it last and is not a passing fancy.
This afternoon she wants me to put on a fashion show and wear all the things I showed her this morning, She said as long as I don't look like a **** she will help me as much as she can. I must have died in the night and went to heaven it is the only explantion.

Patty
06-15-2008, 09:47 AM
What a Lucky gurl you are-

Carol A
06-15-2008, 10:08 AM
Hi Terry V,
My wife let's me dress all the time but only as a proper lady.
No teenage girl, no ****, just a proper women of my age. Life is wonderful with an excepting wife. :love:

Jilmac
06-15-2008, 10:23 AM
This could be the start of a wonderful new best girlfriend relationship. Good luck with your new best girlfriend,,, your wife. Luv and :hugs: Jill

Sinthia
06-15-2008, 10:43 AM
WOW! That is the nicest Fathers Day present that I have heard of. Congratulations, and treat that lady in a like kind.

Veronica 1
06-15-2008, 10:49 AM
All I can say is WOW!! You are one lucky girl.

Cheryl Anne
06-15-2008, 11:13 AM
Hi Terry V,
My wife let's me dress all the time but only as a proper lady.
No teenage girl, no ****, just a proper women of my age. Life is wonderful with an excepting wife. :love:

Welcome to the club Terry.

It is a wonderful thing having an accepting wife, and yes it will take some getting use to.:hugs:

JoAnnDallas
06-15-2008, 01:44 PM
Congrads......and Happy Fathers Day. Your wife sounds a little like mine. She has known I dress for almost 2 years but had never seen me dressed until about 2 months ago. My wife has now seen all my clothing, seen me dressed, and even helped me get fully dressed and even took my picture dressed.
So I guess you can now hang your clothes in your side of the closet and not have to hid them anymore.

Rebecca-L
06-15-2008, 02:57 PM
WOW! That's GREAT!

I certainly hope you plan to reward her somehow... Perhaps a really nice night out at a nice restaurant.

I envy you your good fortune.

Best wishes.

Terry V
06-15-2008, 09:06 PM
Rebecca,
As you suggested went out tonight and went to a really good restaurant and sprung for the best they had, and you know what it still doesn't seem like enough, but I guess that will have to do until something else comes up.

kimberlyt221
06-16-2008, 12:01 PM
WOW! That is the nicest Fathers Day present that I have heard of. Congratulations, and treat that lady in a like kind.
That is the nicest ANY day present I've ever heard! Incredible!:)

kimberlyt221
06-16-2008, 12:03 PM
Rebecca,
As you suggested went out tonight and went to a really good restaurant and sprung for the best they had, and you know what it still doesn't seem like enough, but I guess that will have to do until something else comes up.

You don't have to wait until something else comes up, because sometimes the random acts on unexpected days ( cards, flowers, etc. ) mean just as much. Congratulations!:)

CD Susan
06-16-2008, 12:49 PM
Wow Terry! I hope you realize how fortunate you are. You have the best wife that anyone could hope for. Tell her you love her every day and show her by doing the things that matter to her. There are a lot of us that wish we had a woman like the one you have. You are so lucky!!

adelle
06-16-2008, 12:56 PM
:thumbsup: Terry and congrats girl. and btw thanx for sharing your good luck with us. :hugs:

Alana65
06-16-2008, 11:21 PM
Terry,

You are living a dream that I only wish that I could experience (even for just a day). You are so lucky, girl !! Keep showering her with the love and attention she deserves, hun. I wish you all the best.