PDA

View Full Version : Fun Birthday.

kimmy p
06-14-2008, 10:43 PM
H ladies, I know that this post won't be as exciting as many that are posted every day but enjoyed it. Last year I dressed as Kim for Halloween. Search my previous posts for a picture. Another friend of mine showed up as a six foot five tooth fairy. it was lots of fun and we have been planning on teaming up with our costumes this year ever since. I celebrated my birthday tonight. Around thirty of my best friends showed up for a cookout. Including my costume buddy. Most of these same people were at the Halloween party last year. When I open the gifts that I was given I find the first to be framed and decorated pictures of me and some of my friends from Halloween. Along with a card talking about the troubles of becoming a older lady. I was pleased and amused. Another friend brought me my gift in a shocking pink gift bag with pink tissue (for my feminine side)! Inside was a actual gift along with a new pair of pantyhose. Right sized even. What amuses me is that none of these people know about my preference to dress this way more than once a year. So without meaning to they are now starting to treat me a little more gender neutral. It's rather nice. Oh by the way.... me and my costume buddy may have decided our costumes for this year. Anyone know where I can get a plus sized Glenda the good witch of the north costume, so that I can help along a six foot five inch Dorothy? It's either that or Daphne and Velma from Scooby Doo.

Tomara
06-14-2008, 11:07 PM
Hi Kimmy , Happy Birthday , I hope you had a great day ! I think it is wonderful that some of your friends brought you feminine gifts . I think if you have the courage you and your costume buddy should dress as yourselves enfemme and see what there reacation is , you might be plesantly surprised ! In any case have a good time and again , HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! TOMARA

sara_also
06-15-2008, 04:55 AM
Happy Birthday

TGMarla
06-15-2008, 07:45 AM
Happy Birthday, Glinda.....er....are you a good witch or a bad witch? :idontknow: