PDA

View Full Version : Green-Eyed Monster

Patrice
06-15-2008, 01:31 AM
***Disclaimer***
This thread is intended in jest, free humor, and thought-provocation rather than any malice or negativity! Just trying to have a fun run on this, if things go south, moderators PLEASE dont hesitate to kill this thread!
***Disclaimer Done***

After a few months of watching folks compliment trends and some of the threads posted here ('Jealous of Effeminate Men' recently) I feel the need to ask a simple question. Answer for yourselves or in the general 'we', whichever you desire.

Are we/you more envious of GG's or the beautifully passable among our august membership? And why. (and who if you want to toss a compliment/name-drop:D)

trannie T
06-15-2008, 02:29 AM
I am not jealous of any one.
A little bit envyous maybe.

Deborah Jane
06-15-2008, 03:53 AM
YES!!...I wanna be pretty too:sad:

It,s not fair....I wanna be a pretty lady like everyone else:cry::cry:

Nikki K
06-15-2008, 05:00 AM
...I'm with trannie_t and deborah jane; I'm adore gorgeous (not necessarily glamorous) women and long for their beauty and features. Similarly there are some of us here for whom transformation is clearly more successful than other. My natural physical appearance couldn't be any less feminine. :cry:

Nikki

jozee
06-15-2008, 05:26 AM
no way! i love looking at beautiful women and if a guy can pass, power to him. ive never tried. although i would love to have a makeover and see how i do. someday!

deja true
06-15-2008, 05:37 AM
I don't know about "jealous" or "envious" in a bad way, Patrice.

But, even as in straight society, which most of us are in some way a part of, I think it's kinda inevitable that we might have more regard for the very pretty ones or their talent. Some will strive to emulate, some will be disappointed in their own inability to do so.....And some might even develop a crush (!)....

I don't wanna scratch her eyes out, I wanna be more like her...

That's not really envy or jealousy, is it?

MikiAnne
06-15-2008, 05:50 AM
in my 62 years...I've gone thru stages of both. However, i think that both emotions are wasted energy. we are what we are, and spending time obsessing about what we wish we were is also wasted energy. Hence, over time, I've come to realize that i should spend my time and energy making myself comfortable with who i am, and using whatever God given talents and abilities I have been endowed with to be the best I can be....ME

Lisa Rose
06-15-2008, 06:51 AM
in my 62 years...I've gone thru stages of both. However, i think that both emotions are wasted energy. we are what we are, and spending time obsessing about what we wish we were is also wasted energy. Hence, over time, I've come to realize that i should spend my time and energy making myself comfortable with who i am, and using whatever God given talents and abilities I have been endowed with to be the best I can be....ME

Ditto, nice way to put it Miki. :love:

Karren H
06-15-2008, 07:22 AM
Yeah.... When I see women wearing that color I do get envious... So I went out to Ulta and bought some and now all is well in my world....

Wait....... I thought you said Green Eye Shadow Monsters?? :D

TGMarla
06-15-2008, 07:40 AM
(Note: See disclaimer at top of thread!)

Jealous of GGs or really pretty CDs? No!!! Not me!!! Never!!! But I'm plotting my revenge. What do you think I'm doing down in the basement for all those hours? Damn women, all women, and their good looks. Soon the world will know my pain. Soon, everyone will know!!!!

(Fade out with maniacal laughter.) :devil:

TxKimberly
06-15-2008, 08:22 AM
Nikki K Said it very well for me.

Yes, I definitely envy beautiful or attractive women. In this case, "envy" means "Gee, I wish I were that pretty", it does not mean "Damn, I hate that woman and am gonna scratch her eyes out".

Annie D
06-15-2008, 08:48 AM
Kimberly, do you not have any mirrors in your house? You look terrific!

I envy........I envy girls who are under 6' tall and under 160 lbs. Of course, if I fit those perameters, I would want more like cleavage, a softer voice and most importantly; courage.

If I can gain the last of my wants, maybe my envy will disappear and I will gain the confidence to overlook my male characteristics and just be able to say, "at least I have a good personality."

Suzy Harrison
06-15-2008, 08:53 AM
When I saw this forum for the first time, I was so envious of JoAnn07 and TxKimberly. Not only have they got 'the look' just right, they were also having a great time being out in public.

So I decided to copy them. ... Well imitation is the sincerest form of flattery isn't it?.... ...and I haven't looked back..

Jennifer Giovannetta
06-15-2008, 09:23 AM
Im envious of CD's who have features that naturally compliment their cross-dressing. These CD's I am talking about are able to dress and blend into society without being read. I would love to just dress one day and step out into the world and possibly run a few errands. My body does not allow for this. I have many masculine features. It is my opinion that I would not pass and possibly freak someone out! This is frustrating for me.:sad:

(Note: See disclaimer at top of thread!)

Jealous of GGs or really pretty CDs? No!!! Not me!!! Never!!! But I'm plotting my revenge. What do you think I'm doing down in the basement for all those hours? Damn women, all women, and their good looks. Soon the world will know my pain. Soon, everyone will know!!!!

(Fade out with maniacal laughter.) :devil:

Marla your so funny!

SarahLynn
06-15-2008, 09:38 AM
Marla, Suzy, Karren, Kimberly i wanna be just like you. loverly to look at, likely great to be around when out and about, but then i'd also like to have a lovely GG on my arm too. It's about poise and grace as much as appearance and modeling. I think you ladies would all make fine eye candy whereever youchoose to travel. I do not envy you but surely would like to emulate your style.

SarahLynn

Claire3
06-15-2008, 09:42 AM
im jealous

docrobbysherry
06-15-2008, 10:14 AM
I have succeeded in acheiving a female illusion that far surpasses anything I imagined possible when I began CDing 10 years ago. But, I find that success more of a problem for me, than anything else.

Because I'm in the closet, I'm unable to incorporate my dressing into my "real life". My illusion cannot appear in public, even if I wanted her to. Yet, CDing consumes SO much more of my time and my thots than I ever thot it could! And my preoccupation with it seems to be increasing!

Envious? YES! I'm quite envious of u CDs who have acheived a BALANCE in your lives. Either way. If u r a closet dresser who just dresses when u can, and u don't dwell on it when u can't.
Or, if u r one of the ladies who DOES dress in the outside world. Then, you've accepted your CDing as an integral part of your person and r moving ahead with your life!

In either case, like Salandra, if you've aknowledged and accepted your female persona as a valid part of yourself. Or, if u dress when u can in private, and can let it go the rest of the time. I'm envious!

I find it disturbing that so much of my time and effort is aimed at CDing. And yet, it is SO enjoyable to dress and chat about it! I can't seem to leave it alone. Damn!

I must sign off now. It's Sunday AM, and I have some cute outfits laid out that I MUST try on!:o

Sinthia
06-15-2008, 10:48 AM
Are we/you more envious of GG's or the beautifully passable among our august membership? And why. (and who if you want to toss a compliment/name-drop:D)

Personally, I admire the looks and comments from many gurls here, especially Karen, JoanneDallae and Kimberly, but many others, also. That being said, I do not desire to look like another guy in a dress. I want to feel like a real girl in a dress. To know my own personal female side. To enjoy both worlds.

Rachaelb64
06-18-2008, 07:47 AM
Jealous, me never, no way, certinly not!

See all those years of denial about my CDing has helped me deny that I'm jealous...... :)

Jealous, me? I was never jealous, never! I tell you.............