PDA

View Full Version : Fathers Day

Amy Hepker
06-15-2008, 05:40 AM
What did you get for Fathers Day???

I received a new Black skirt and a very nice multi-colored sleeveless top with elastic around the neckline and arm holes From my Lady:daydreaming:. We also went out to eat at a very nice play for Breakfast on Saturday.

Amy Hepker
06-15-2008, 08:16 AM
I guess no one got anything.

Karren H
06-15-2008, 08:32 AM
Haven't opened up my presents yet.... But were going bowling and then I'm playing ice hockey tonight!! :)

Billie Renee
06-15-2008, 08:38 AM
my daughter and son bought me a nice Betty Boop pajama set in pink love the Boop:)

Samantha Thomson
06-15-2008, 08:47 AM
well i got a nice black bra from victoria secret some nylons and a nice jean skirt and tonight going out to dinner

Annie D
06-15-2008, 09:00 AM
The best present I could hope for; wife and two kids are out of town for the whole week and I am free to try being Annie for 24/7.

I will post my experiences and adventures at the end of the week but Saturday was outstanding!

Jamie M
06-15-2008, 09:14 AM
i got the only present i wanted , a lay in and , a box of choccies and a sunny day to take my little boy to the park , he's so worn out he's having a little nap now and i think i'm going to join him :D

Jilmac
06-15-2008, 10:45 AM
So far I haven't received anything from any of my kids, (not even a phone call) and it's almost noon here. I'm not really expecting anything though, my wife is deceased and my kids are in denial, but I'm enjoying my father's day wearing a brand new dress and listening to music. I'm content celebrating my father's day alone because I wouldn't be able to dress if my family was here.

Luv and :hugs: Jill

Ruth
06-15-2008, 11:17 AM
I'm not a big fan of Father's Day as an occasion, but I get in the spirit of it for my children's sake, and that means Ruth takes a break for the day.
And frankly Ruth doesn't merit any Father's Day presents anyway, because it wasn't the Ruth part of me that did the fathering!

kellylynn_31
06-15-2008, 11:58 AM
A new silk robe abd a wind breaker, (the wind breaker is for the office, it's always cold in there). Beteer though is I am in my home office, watching tv, surfing the net and enjoying the day in new forms bra and panties. SO is accepting and sent me to relax :-) :)

Melanie R
06-15-2008, 02:52 PM
My wife asked me what Melanie wanted for Father's Day. Since there is no more room in the closets for feminine clothing my present was a digital photo album that is now filled with photos of Melanie and Melanie with wife and other family members with Melanie. Fantastic gift!

gretchenD
06-15-2008, 04:07 PM
I recieved a necklace from my wife Nikki and my step son Zach.I loved it right away.I always wanted a nice necklace and now have one.

MsEva
06-15-2008, 04:35 PM
Didn't get my presents yet, but I think it is tighty whities! Oh joy. Actually that is pretty cool for FD. I got a couple of fem tops and a pair of capris the other week from my dear wife. So all is good.

Deborah Jane
06-15-2008, 04:41 PM
I got choccies and cards...But best of all, i had a great day out with my kids:)

adelle
06-15-2008, 04:44 PM
a great day with my kiddies, could not ask for a better pressie than that, btw Happy Fathers Day to you all :hugs:

Pamela Julie
06-15-2008, 05:30 PM
My step daughter, whom I love as my own, brought me breakfast from Cracker Barrel, a gift card to The Home Depot, and a ticket to a local natural and cultural history museum.

Pamela:)

Amy Hepker
06-15-2008, 05:32 PM
I did get calls from both my Son and Daughter today wishing me a Happy Fathers Day.

Carroll
06-15-2008, 05:33 PM
an altenator. My van took a dump on the way to a gig:D

Ok, maybe a few other things. A duck chime, porcelin toad from the kids

~Seana~
06-15-2008, 06:12 PM
Me I recieved he best gift a father can get. One better that the physical things ( I did get a shirt from tierganshaw and a lovely mousepad/art drawing from the toddler he made in daycare) but the best gift I recieved, My first weekend with my two older children who I havent seen in two months since my Ex decided to midnight move to another city. I just took them home this afternoon. Made even sweeter by the knowledge they'll be back...More than likely permanently. I've got custody through the summer due to the court case, and likely permanently due to the fact my ex had them each out of school for 50 or so days each this year ( more than 1 day out of 4 all year long) . Not too many judges are going to look kindly on that on top of the many other issues in my Ex's home, and the lawyer seems of the opinion it's now a clinched case. I suspect she's right. So while nothing is quite in the bag yet, it looks like next week after Tierganshaw and i get married our family grows from 4....to 6.

One Very happy dad.

MJ
06-15-2008, 06:18 PM
i got wendys dinner and a day spent with my children and grandson , it's the best

Sally24
06-15-2008, 09:17 PM
My daughter gave me a lovely tie for work and a silky nylon sleeveless pink top from the Limited for play!

My son showed up to go out to dinner so that was his present to me.

My wife was sick so she's saving my presents for next weekend.

Edyta_C
06-15-2008, 09:49 PM
I got some wonderful perfume (Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist) and a white purse from my wife. It really was a nice surprise.

Hugs Edyta

AmandaM
06-15-2008, 09:50 PM
I got a rock.

Jada Rose
06-16-2008, 02:02 AM
Got a new phone cause I lost mine, and best of all, my son gave me as big a hug as he possibly could for a seven year old and told me that I was the best daddy that he could ever have. Sometimes the little things mean the most.

RobynB
06-16-2008, 04:42 AM
The latest W E B Griffin novel, some DVD's, candy from my wife.
My son smoked me a turkey, and my daughter gave me a shirt.
My employer gave me the day off.
A great day!

EnglishRose
06-16-2008, 08:38 AM
Books, candy, an evening dressed after the baby went to bed, then my first time wearing my sexy black nightie to bed :)

Kimberly Marie Kelly
06-16-2008, 07:51 PM
My daughter took me to a movie, (Iron Man) and my son got me some SG-1 Action figures. Col Mitchell and Valla, Valla being the sexy women alien that is part of the SG-1 Team. What I would give to look like her in real life.

Most importantly I got to spend time with my kids. :battingeyelashes:

MWCMDarlene
06-16-2008, 08:55 PM
Money from wife and kids to buy either a stand for miter saw or bicycle, cards from each and Chicken Fried Steak dinner at one of my favorite resteraunts.

bridget thronton
06-16-2008, 11:23 PM
I got the chance to be a Father to my college age daughter (who needed me to help her complete her errands)

victoriamwilliams1
06-16-2008, 11:25 PM
Dinner, I treated myself to a pair of shoes.

georgeous
06-26-2008, 09:28 AM
I got a new silky nightgown and some silky new thong panties from my wife. the kids gave me lots of hugs and kisses and new shorts and a nice shirt.

Joy Carter
06-26-2008, 09:34 AM
A Norelco shaver I asked for, and a cookout at the inlaws. That was the best. :thumbsup:

lil red
06-28-2008, 09:22 AM
Just figured out I forgot to post my fathers day gifts. I must say first my wife has just accepted the fact that I LOVE pink. 2 pink bath towels, 2 pink wash cloths, 5 pair pink panties, 2 bottles of pink nail polish, a new pink skirt, a new pink dress, and a new LBD. I am so happy as this is the first year she has gotten me anything fem! From my children I got cards, hugs and kisses, and the honor to spend the day with my family. All in all the only thing that could have made it more perfect is if I could wear some of my new goodies, but had to settel for just nail polish ( the kids now dad likes having polished nails and are ok with it, the don't know dad likes to be Bridget).