PDA

View Full Version : Any Ideas for my female name?

PrettyinPink4U
06-15-2008, 09:43 AM
I need a female name. I thought of some

Marcia
Prissy
Sissy

Any other suggestions?

You girls are great here! I Love it!

:hugs: :love:

Leslie Foxx
06-15-2008, 09:46 AM
You don't have to take any of these seriously:
Amanda B. Rekondwith
Miss Dee Meanor
Sarah Tonin
Paige Turner

Bethany38
06-15-2008, 10:53 AM
:2c: pretty,
When I went looking for my femm name I kinda had it already I dont know why, but Bethany rang true too me. I would try to think of all the girl names you have ever heard and wich ever one really feels like you, take for yourself. I would'nt worry about duplicateing there are plenty of people with the same first names. Whats most important here is that you find the name that is perfect for you. Now that I am done saying that, I should say with the whole pretty in pink thing how about Molly.:tongueout

leslie ann
06-15-2008, 10:59 AM
how about patty ???

Paula Rae
06-15-2008, 11:08 AM
Hey Prettyin pink,

Try to pick one that you will like for a long time.
I picked mine "Paula Rae" because it relates to my real name "Paul Richard"
this makes it easy to use too RE: my email address prmontoya@gmail.com
Hope this helps!

Paula Rae

Sarah.
06-15-2008, 11:16 AM
It's weird, but it seems like I've always known my femme name.

Jilmac
06-15-2008, 11:17 AM
Go with something you would want to be called the rest of your life, a feminine name that matches your personality and flows easily off your lips. Don't be hasty in choosing a fem name, there are a multitude to choose from. Perhaps the name of someone you admired, or maybe a feminized version of your male name. Luv and :hugs: Jill

Sarah...
06-15-2008, 03:16 PM
Same as the other Sarah two posts above - I've always known mine.

What say you draw up a short list and take each of them for a two or three day test drive? You may find then that there is one that you keep coming back to. One that just feels like you.

Tell us what you decide!!

Hugs

Sarah...

trannie T
06-15-2008, 03:30 PM
I've always had a difficult time choosing a name. My birth name was easy, it was chosen for me, choosing a femme name for myself is hard. In my opinion Prissy and Sissy sound like names found in bad transvestite fiction, Marcia is a nice name.

destinysgirl
06-15-2008, 04:11 PM

Marcia
Prissy
Sissy

Any other suggestions?

why not pinky since your screen name has pink in it...the name yoiu should pick should have meaning behind it...I named my cd girl destiny cause I feel we were destined to be together

Stormgirl
06-15-2008, 04:32 PM
How about the name Aubrey or Audrey (after the famous actress)?

Carroll
06-15-2008, 05:01 PM
Choosing a name is a personal thing. Look in the mirror, or if any one knows you dress have them look. Post a pic in the picture area

Pamela Julie
06-15-2008, 05:16 PM
Hi Pretty! That could be your name. Since you are from SC, how about Caroline or Carolina Pickens. For every person there is a different reason for choosing a particular name. Everyone is correct in that you should choose a name that means something to you and you would like to use for a long time to come, though you are free to change it as often as you wish. I could have used my drab name as it is more common as a female name anyway, but thought I needed a different name for my femme identity. Btw, I live down the road from you in Greenville.

Pamela:)

victoriamwilliams1
06-15-2008, 05:32 PM
At first I though pick a name that was common in your part of the country. I would suggest a name that will not draw major attention if your name is said out loud. I would also say pick a name you can remember. Nothing is worst than someone calling your female name and your not responding to it.

Now Prissy & Sissy I have heard as nick names. I would suggest a primary female name like:

Sarah
Tonya
Bethany

or just read local street signs that have female names.

thats my .02 cents

Elaine Lynn
06-15-2008, 05:42 PM
years ago my wife asked me what to call me when I was dressed. I never really thought about it until she mentioned it . I picked my name from a lady who ran a little store in my town who I thought was really pretty and dressed nice and always had her makeup and her act together. My middle name Lynn came from one of my wifes girlfriends who I really like and who always gives her hand me downs to my wife only the things don't fit her so she gives them to me. Might be Goofy but I liked both of them.

PrettyinPink4U
06-15-2008, 05:47 PM
I really like Marcia, I always thought that was the one. Now I'm sure

Thanks everyone!

:hugs:

Nicole Erin
06-15-2008, 08:05 PM

Thanks everyone!

Well, that is good Marcia is a nice name. It would fit about any woman I think.

So now maybe, if you would like, get the admins to change your user name to that. If it is not available, maybe add something to it like a number or whatever.

But yeah, Marcia is a good one.

I won't even say what my old femme name was years ago, but it is outdated and sounds like some old lady hosting a tea party.

VirginiaX23
06-15-2008, 08:50 PM

Thanks everyone!

It's always Marcia...Marcia, Marcia, Marcia! :D

wannabie
06-15-2008, 09:11 PM
how about Pinkky

you know Pinky Tuscadero

christinac
06-15-2008, 09:19 PM
I took the name of a very dear and special friend that passed away of breast cancer.

curiouslooker
06-16-2008, 05:13 AM

Marcia
Prissy
Sissy

Any other suggestions?

The name of your first pet and the first street you lived on.

Example:

My first pet was Mandy and the first street I remember was Louis Lane. So, Mandy Lane or Mandy Louis.

Taffy
06-16-2008, 09:11 AM
Go through one of the online baby name sites and see what appeals to you. I used the book 20,001 Names for Baby and first picked out the names that appealed to me, writing them on a list. I then went through the list every day for about a week, crossing off the less appealing ones.

Try saying the names out loud, from soft to screaming, one at a time. You will find one that is the right one for you and, hopefully, it will be the one you will stay with as it will be "you"...

CD Susan
06-16-2008, 04:33 PM
Many years ago I picked the name Susan because it has five letters and starts with an 's', the same as my guy name. Also I have known a couple of women with that name who I admire very much so it is a tribute to them.

tricia_uktv
06-16-2008, 04:38 PM
I'm Tricia (Father was Patrick) Dale (Mother was a singer whose stage name was Margaret Dale). Your parents should give you your name?

CDJaymee
06-16-2008, 04:41 PM
I play in secondlife, and My name there is Jaymee which derives from my middle Name James. Hugs... I like the name Corrine to

Traci_Ann CD
06-16-2008, 04:44 PM
I came up with Traci Ann because I've always thought the name Traci, Tracy, Tracie, etc is a very sexy name for a woman and Ann just seemed to flow right along with it.

And I think it fits me perfectly.