PDA

View Full Version : spring cleaning

Niya W
05-13-2005, 03:30 PM
Well I finaly cleaned out my closet, seprated the guy side from the fem side. I found stuff that I didn even know I had and a few things I wish I didnt have.

How often do you gals go through your closet ?

Wendy me
05-13-2005, 03:37 PM
ok the last time was when i amost purged ...little under like two mounths ago...hade every thing out and packed up ready to go ....some common scence from some sisters talked me out of it ...it took like 3 days to put it all back.....i always find things i did not know i had and lots with the tags still on them....

DonnaT
05-13-2005, 05:33 PM
Not often enough, which means rarely, extremely rare. My wife keeps wanting me to cull. I've lost a lot of weight, so I've been thinking of it recently.

MaxineF
05-13-2005, 05:50 PM
Wow I cleaned out the garage a few weeks ago and it really was a fun walk down memory lane.
Donna while you have lost weight I have put it on. I'll miss some of my racier outfits but hey I've passed them on to younger and thinner friends that will be sure to enjoy them as much as I have.
THere is something very zen in the passage of these outfits. They were given to me by a very special girlfriend and now I get to pass them on to another close friend.

I wonder where the clothes will be in 10 years time :)

Maxine

Sigrid
05-13-2005, 06:00 PM
Just went through and weeded out some clothes that I feel are just not age appropriate. Put them all in a bag to take to Good Will a couple weeks ago, but they're still sitting in the trunk of my car......just can't seem to let go!

~Sigrid

Tristen Cox
05-13-2005, 08:24 PM
There's not much to go through really, half is mine half is mine. The dresser however is a bloody disaster :confused::eek::D

sophie/girl
05-13-2005, 10:17 PM
closet!!!!! what closet try the bedroom floor
sophie/girl

Jadeanne
05-13-2005, 10:45 PM
My wife and I do a seasonal check of our closets and dressers a couple of times a year, swap seasonal things with the guest bedroom closet and other storage boxes.

More often, when church rummage sale time comes around or to just make room for new stuff, we go through what we have and donate some we are tired of to thrift stores or rummage sales.

Jadeanne

Niya W
05-14-2005, 08:04 AM
well I'm trying to organise so I do know what have, what I've already worn and what needs to be washed .

Clare
05-14-2005, 08:16 AM
I just wish i had enough clothes to fight for closet space with!

Now that my wife and 3yr old boy has just left me, i suppose i can start buying up - will be good therapy for i guess!

Ask me again in a years time

Christine