PDA

View Full Version : It Feels So Natural Now

Jilmac
06-15-2008, 04:46 PM
When I first started dressing (back in the stone age) I had this ugly bulge in the front of my panties, and wearing a girdle was downright uncomfortable. When I was around 30 yrs. old, I read a story (in Playboy forum of all places) about tucking. The writer didn't go into great detail about the tucking method so my experimentation was hit and miss at best. For many years there was slippage which caused pinching and discomfort. I had a gay brother in law who did drag, and he gave me some tips about tucking and taping, but even when I used surgical tape there was slippage and the tape ended up being more uncomfortable than the bulge.

Now that I'm in my sixties, I have finally discovered a tucking method that needs no tape and has minimal slippage. I don't know if it is appropriate to post my method on the forum because of the descriptive adjectives that would be invloved, but I will say that I can sit, stand, stoop, bend, and even do strenuous work while I'm tucked, and still feel natural and very comfortable. The only thing I use to hold it in is either a light control brief girdle, or the control top from an old pair of pantyhose. The No Nonsense control top works best and is very comfortable.

How about you girls, do you have a non tape method of tucking that is comfortable and stays put? I'd like to hear from others who conquered the battle of the bulge. (GG's need not reply...lol). Luv and :hugs: Jill

Pamela Julie
06-15-2008, 05:23 PM
Just look at the first sticky at the top of this section of the forums, the art of tucking, and you will find numerous methods with sufficient detail to explain the process. I just gently push them in and up, and pull the long part down and back, put on a pair of stretch panties and finish getting dressed.

Pamela:)

Deborah Jane
06-15-2008, 05:32 PM
Hiya Jill...I use the same idea as you you with the control top from old pantyhose.
I discovered it last year and find it,s the most comfortable method of tucking for me personally.