wannabie
06-16-2008, 08:25 AM
How did you guys spend fathersday?
did you hang out with your dads?

CaptLex
06-16-2008, 08:54 AM
Nope . . . Father's Day is just another Sunday to me. I have no relationship with my father (for almost 30 years now) so no need for a call, a card or a present. :p

John
06-16-2008, 09:06 AM
Aparantly my dad was in france. Not that I know about this untill saterday.

Kieron Andrew
06-16-2008, 09:35 AM
Nope . . . Father's Day is just another Sunday to me. I have no relationship with my father (for almost 30 years now) so no need for a call, a card or a present. :p

what he said! and im actually in the same country as him right now for a change too

Adam
06-16-2008, 09:41 AM
We all went round my sisters for a big family meal all my brothers and my sister and there kids and wifes where there lots of food then we played on wii fit and it was goood :D My dad is great im lucky i got lucky twice because my folks are so good its as if i hand picked them to suit me :D

DanielMacBride
06-16-2008, 09:45 AM

It's not Father's Day here in Australia until September....but I wouldn't waste it hanging around My father. I have never had a relationship with him and never will.

CaptLex
06-16-2008, 10:45 AM
i got lucky twice because my folks are so good its as if i hand picked them to suit me :D
Can you pick some out for me? Maybe next life . . . ;)

sabo10
06-16-2008, 10:48 AM
Nope. Not even in the same country...

CaptLex
06-16-2008, 10:51 AM
Seems like it's just Adam so far. :thinking:

Tristan
06-16-2008, 11:40 AM
I called my dad because he's 1500 miles away. We didn't talk too much, but I just try to call no card or anything. I also had to make sure to talk to my mom because she raised us and considers herself both parents to us. We didn't really do anything yesterday for father's day, but we took Mark's parents out Saturday night for Father's Day.

ZenFrost
06-17-2008, 02:10 PM
My father was on the other side of the country bicycling so I didn't talk to him, I did give his brother a couple boxes of pixies though. It was kinda funny, he was really confused that I was giving him a present, I said "It's fathers day, and you're a father," but I think it weirded him out because he wasn't my father. :heehee:

Punkster
06-18-2008, 06:42 AM
Nope, no relationship with father either. I miss it too because we understand each other despite the fact that he's nowt but a bully. Havent spoke to either of my parents for a few years now.

Taylor105
06-21-2008, 11:51 AM
This is waaay late but wanted to say that I do not have a relationship with my father although when I was in the damned coma he came all the way to Alabama from Illinois just because they were calling in the family thinking I was going to die. Yet he left before I woke up from it so I never saw nor spoke to him. Oh well. He doesn't accept me as a guy and I don't think he ever will.