PDA

View Full Version : Is it me?

BritneyorSara
06-16-2008, 12:05 PM
To start...I'm a 20 year old CDer.

Okay, now that, that's out of the way I don't know if it is just me, but when I CD, sometimes I'll dress as a woman my age, but I find myself a lot lately craving to dress as if I'm in my early teens. I like the look of the cute stuff. Is this just me and my taste...or do others find it the same way?

- Britney

christinac
06-16-2008, 12:12 PM
A little bit of just you and a little bit of the natural course of nature. I like the cute teenie stuff too, but at my age there is no way I pull that off without looking completely stupid.

CD Susan
06-16-2008, 12:32 PM
It is only natural to dress the way that pleases you the most. There is nothing wrong or strange about it so do what you like and have fun.

KandisTX
06-16-2008, 12:36 PM
Well, I'm almost 40 (Next Sunday), and I will dress my age most times, but sometimes I feel the desire/need to dress like a 20 year old.. I mean I've got the legs for it so why not show them off right?? ~giggles~ (Dress for yourself, not someone else).

Kandis:love::rose2:

Deborah Jane
06-16-2008, 04:15 PM
I like to dress younger too...But just for indoors!!
When i go out i dress closer to my own age.

SandyR
06-16-2008, 04:19 PM
44 and I love the 80's short skirts, black hose.......I think it's normal to dress younger then we are. Enoy it while you can....

Oh my, I just called CDing normal.....hehehe

Hugs!

SandyR

JamieTG
06-16-2008, 04:22 PM
I'm 54 and the teenage girl stuff is all I wear. Everyone has a certain look or age they identify with so just enjoy it.

CDJaymee
06-16-2008, 04:26 PM
What is Young??? Im almost 40 "calling me old" ? In oct! and I am going to dress anyway i want to for the rest of my life, I will be in a wheelchair 90 years old and wearing whatever i want to wear if i can remember to put it on . he he

tricia_uktv
06-16-2008, 04:31 PM
Hi hon, I'm embarassed and I'm 50. Surely you dress how you want to dress?

Hugs

Jilmac
06-16-2008, 04:42 PM
At my age I should dress like a matronly granny. Most of what I wear in public is age appropriate and I can blend in pretty well. However I have a collection of minis and teeny tops that are reserved for home time only. I think we all want to be young and pretty the way we see the high school and college girls. Whenever I see a group of teenage girls, I long to be one of them but alas, my teeny bopper days are long gone :sad: boo hoo. Luv and :hugs: Jill

pixitrace
06-16-2008, 06:07 PM
Its pretty fun to dress younger (I'm in my mid 30's).

But in the past one of my favorite "get-ups" was a pointy maidenform bra, a long slinky dress, and a 60's style bob wig. It made me feel like a sexy old cougar looking for a cocktail party! lol

vikki2020
06-16-2008, 06:16 PM
Wow, 20 years old, and you want to dress "young"!! Gotta love it!Dress for fun,so why not?

TGMarla
06-16-2008, 08:15 PM
I dress a bit younger than I am, too. The wig and the makeup tend to take years off of me. Who wants to dress like some old bag, anyway? :heehee:

icequeen
06-16-2008, 08:48 PM
my cd so tends to dress as late teen early 20s sometimes also, although he does go for the modern woman his age look also. I think it's all in the eyes of the beholder, if you feel sexy in what you are wearing....go for it!

docrobbysherry
06-16-2008, 09:13 PM
so I prefer to ONLY dress in age appropriate outfits! As u can see from my avatar.

However, I think u can see from all the above posts:

"If u r dressing to please yourself, Britney, you're doin it rite!"

Stephanie Brooks
06-16-2008, 09:20 PM
To start...I'm a 20 year old CDer.

Okay, now that, that's out of the way I don't know if it is just me, but when I CD, sometimes I'll dress as a woman my age, but I find myself a lot lately craving to dress as if I'm in my early teens. I like the look of the cute stuff. Is this just me and my taste...or do others find it the same way?

- Britney

Think of it this way. A 20 y.o. woman has the advantage of having dressed at a young teen girl when she was a young teen girl. Most likely you didn't. Have some fun! Play dress-up and don't worry about it.

Karren H
06-16-2008, 09:37 PM
Well we all want to be younger but then again who would belive me as a 50 something year old teenager?? lol

chaotropic
06-16-2008, 11:01 PM
same boat, I think the realization that my ability to wear the hip fashion is rapidly dissapearing with age is driving my desire to come out of the closet. every day I look manlier and it is driving me nuts.

Sarah Doepner
06-16-2008, 11:02 PM
I wonder what I would have chosen to wear if I had accepted my cding tendencies when I was in my 20's. Probably would have dressed younger. My recommendation is to wear what makes you feel the best. Try and fill in those years when you didn't CD and have a well rounded experience. You will get plenty of chances to dress your age as you age. Play while you can because you will find you can't turn back the clock.

sissystephanie
06-16-2008, 11:09 PM
Well we all want to be younger but then again who would belive me as a 50 something year old teenager?? lol

Karren, do you mean to say you are NOT a 50 something teenager?? Sure fooled me!!

That said, I am 76 and people say I look like I am in my 50's. I dress to look that way, ot slightly younger. No way am I going to look like a "Granny." Got nothing against Grannies, had a very nice one for many years. Just don't want to look like one!

You are only as old as you think you are, so think young!!

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

boy2girl31
06-17-2008, 12:39 AM
Think of it this way. A 20 y.o. woman has the advantage of having dressed at a young teen girl when she was a young teen girl. Most likely you didn't. Have some fun! Play dress-up and don't worry about it.

same boat, I think the realization that my ability to wear the hip fashion is rapidly dissapearing with age is driving my desire to come out of the closet. every day I look manlier and it is driving me nuts.
------------
chaotropic

I'm 31 tight pants and tops or short flirty skirts and I'm in heaven. If we a "little older" than you can do it then go for it. Remember I put quotes on the words little older.

DanaR
06-17-2008, 01:45 AM
I'm alway accused of dressing younger than my years, but hey wear what you can. I'm often thought to be younger than I am, so why should I dress my age. Make people guess.

DonnaT
06-17-2008, 09:32 AM
At 53, I like the younger look at times, too. May be a result of not having the chance to dress as a teenage girl when I was a teen.

Leona Pinque
06-17-2008, 09:53 AM
At 20 I don't think it's a problem... at 50+ it's a bit silly but I don't let that stop me. I seem to have a thing lately for short shorts and tanks, sigh... I just love bright colors and stripes and such, can't seem to stay out of the target sleepwear clearance rack.

countrygirl
06-17-2008, 10:09 AM
I am 27 yrs old. When I crossdress I would never pass right now for a 27 yrs old women. I do dress older then I am. Much older. I would love to have some help in the make-up department and the wig department to be able to pass. I just wear clothes only. No wigs and no make-up. So I do not go out.

Amanda

MsJanessa
06-17-2008, 10:36 AM
what do you think--do I dress younger or older, or maybe just kinkier? Giggle.

daviolin
06-17-2008, 10:49 AM
I've been dressing all my life, Since I was 5 years old to the ripe young age of 60. And I still dress like a teen or early 20's. I still have hot legs so I show them as much as I can. You say your 20 years old? I am so jealous. Enjoy your life as a girl. When ever you can.:hugs:Daviolin

michelleliz
06-17-2008, 10:58 AM
Dressing to young could be a deae give away If you go overboard

itstime
06-17-2008, 11:00 AM
Dress how you want to dress :) If it looks smashing, do it!

BritneyorSara
06-17-2008, 11:53 AM
Thanks for all the help, it's appreciated.

tamarav
06-17-2008, 11:59 AM
Oh to be 20 again! I am 60 and will never dress that age. I dress for myself and let everyone else do the guessing. I rarely getted pegged at my age, but inside I am still 20.

Your older sis,

Tami

pictures from last Friday, on the way to work and dancing later that night. My hope is that when I go it is on a dance floor in 5 inch heels...

Emily Anderson
06-17-2008, 12:09 PM
I don't know that there's really all that much difference between a 20 year-old and a girl in her early teens as far as clothing is concerned.... In fact, I believe it is more a question of what suits you than what age you are, no matter what age you are.