PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant

adelle
06-16-2008, 01:03 PM
hi girls hope you all are well and healthy. was listening to the radio when a ad came up regarding pregnancy. so this got me thinking, would any of you if you could become preagnant? i think a female who is pregnant is sexy and they have sexy clothes as well. :hugs: to you all

SPELLING MISTAKE

KandisTX
06-16-2008, 01:16 PM
Umm.. No.. that is one line I will not cross. I will dress like a woman, 'act' like a woman, and attempt to pass myself as female.. but that is not something I would ever want, That in my opinion is one thing that is truly special to the GG's that even we CDs can't take from them. While I am sure there are some sisters that would jump at the chance, for me personally, I cannot do that. ;)

Kandis:love::rose2:

christinac
06-16-2008, 01:20 PM
Maybe if I was twenty years younger, but at nearly forty I'm not sure. Part of me says yes atleast one child, but the other says no way not now.

Stephanie Brooks
06-16-2008, 01:22 PM
If I could have done so at a younger age, yes. That assumes of course that I could also have been female clear down to the genes.

CD Susan
06-16-2008, 02:01 PM
Adelle, sorry but I do not understand your question. Are you asking if I was a real female would I like to become pregnant or somehow be pregnant as a male? My answer is yes if I was female and a definate NO as a male.

Karren H
06-16-2008, 02:30 PM
Well after participating in the childbirth for our two children...... Hmmmmmm... Let me think this one over.....

HELL NO!!!

Are your friggin kidding? Your not pulling any kind of 10 pound object out of any of my orifics!!! Lol. Not if I can help it!! God......... I have never seen someone in such pain before and don't plan to ever see it again.. And when they sumped the neddle full of demeral in her thigh... Ekkkkkk... I about passed out!!!

I don't call it the best of both genders for nothin.... All the glam and none of the pain!! Hahahaha

christinac
06-16-2008, 02:36 PM
Well after participating in the childbirth for our two children...... Hmmmmmm... Let me think this one over.....

HELL NO!!!

Are your friggin kidding? Your not pulling any kind of 10 pound object out of any of my orifics!!! Lol. Not if I can help it!! God......... I have never seen someone in such pain before and don't plan to ever see it again.. And when they sumped the neddle full of demeral in her thigh... Ekkkkkk... I about passed out!!!

I don't call it the best of both genders for nothin.... All the glam and none of the pain!! Hahahaha

Karren, I'd almost bet you'd have twins!!:D:D::tongueout

No offense intended, I just could not help being a smart A-55 about HELL NO!!!:D

racquel
06-16-2008, 02:40 PM
Absolutely not...:eek:

Karren H
06-16-2008, 02:44 PM

No offense intended, I just could not help being a smart A-55 about HELL NO!!!:D

Hahahaha... That would be my luck... In that case... Put me in a coma.... Cut me open and install a zipper for the next time!! :D

Stephanie Brooks
06-16-2008, 02:51 PM

HELL NO!!!

Hahahaha... That would be my luck... In that case... Put me in a coma.... Cut me open and install a zipper for the next time!! :D

I had a best buddy (for a while - she's around, we're just not buddies anymore) who had problems with her first delivery, but thoroughly enjoyed her second. No joke.

You two are funny!!! :lol:

Tina Dixon
06-16-2008, 02:55 PM
Good grief!!!! Hell no, don't even like being around kids at all little snot nosed Bleep Bleep!!!!!

Rachaelb64
06-16-2008, 02:55 PM

HELL NO!!!

I'm with Karen here, all that screaming, swearing and not to mention crushing the bones in my hand!

The body fluids, the smell.........oh no! I'm being totally male on this point no way would like go through that....... :eek:

Billie
06-16-2008, 03:08 PM
I would. If some how I was able to and my wife wanted to, I would.

Deborah Jane
06-16-2008, 03:12 PM
I gotta agree with Karren and Rachael here!!
Having been with my [ex] wife through 3 births theres NO WAY i,d want to give birth!!
Jeez..It was painful enough for me just having her fingernails embedded my arm!!

victoriamwilliams1
06-16-2008, 03:14 PM
The way science is getting it may happen sooner than we all think. But for me, heck no! to much trouble.

christid66
06-16-2008, 05:53 PM
As a man - no....even though I have the belly already and have been known to eat for two

As a woman - still no. I still remember vividly that during delivery, how my wife was transformed from a young sweet woman to a foul mouthed, screeching, angry sadist that was intent on crushing every bone in my hand/wrist/arm.

However, the maternity leave from work would be nice!

noeleena
06-17-2008, 02:01 AM
hi.... oh dear . that hits home in a big way . yes ...yes..... yes . i think you know what i am saying . after jos had our 3 kids jos asked me to have a op so we would not be able to more kids . about 3 years later jos asked me would i do it again so we could have one more i said yes no prob . we misscarried after that jos said looking at me you can have the next one . with every thing in side of me ....i said ...yes i will...little did jos know i really meant it little did she know i was a women inside so you see some of us are . just a minner detail no womb so thats how important it is for me , dejan is our grand kid when i came out she was born so we have grown up to gether she is just .....so close to me.......she is my kid oh yea.... i know kaylyn had her she is her mum yet dejarn is mine . how do i explane that . shes just mine . like i had her . oh dear i am just too emotionally involved in this ......noeleena....

vivianann
06-17-2008, 02:16 AM
I am with Kandis on this one, that is a special thing for the GG's. I have no desire to be pregnant.

karynspanties
06-17-2008, 04:45 AM
No flippin way................

erickka
06-17-2008, 06:46 AM
A super emphatic HELL NO !!

Sarasometimes
06-17-2008, 07:43 AM
Aaaah-----------No. I liken it to the guy who rebuilds his VW beetle in his basement then realizes he can't get it back outside with out some difficulty.
I did once wear a simple tied on belly that made me look pregnant and tried on maternity clothes (It was through a transformation person outside of Philly...She is no longer doing that, although she was very good).
The best shape for those cute babydoll tops for sure! i would like to wear one of those Empathy bellies that simulate some of the symtoms. I think that could be neat for a CD.
I have 2 kids and wouldn't change that for the world. With kids you generally get back what you put into raising them. Put in little effort get back big problems!

Stephanie Brooks
06-17-2008, 08:53 AM
I have 2 kids and wouldn't change that for the world. With kids you generally get back what you put into raising them. Put in little effort get back big problems!

Hear, hear! :)

JoAnnDallas
06-17-2008, 09:12 AM
If anyone of you have passed a Kidney Stone. They say that is as close as a male can get to birthing a baby. I have passed three so far in my life. I did not enjoy #1 or #2 or #3. LOL

countrygirl
06-17-2008, 09:55 AM
Yes, I like to experenice being pregnant, including giving birth. I already padd my self to look pregnant. Would love to go out but I have not gotten the nerve yet.

Amanda

KandisTX
06-17-2008, 10:20 AM
I would like to expand on my previous comments. We, as crossdressers have already "invaded" the female world with our choice of clothing. While many women could care less about that, when it comes to this particular thing, many of them will say "You think you can handle pain, try giving birth". Now, when they say that it is mostly said loaded with sarcasm, because in all honesty, there is not a man alive that would want to experience that level of pain. Not to mention the fact that the male body is not designed for carrying children during the gestation period in the first place. That is the main reason women have wider hips and their pelvic bones are shaped differantly.

Now, I'm personally not saying that it is wrong to EMMULATE pregnancy, I personally just do not think that is a line that we as CDs should be crossing. Then again, if you do want that, you must also take the other things that come with it, PMS, Cramps, Bloating, menstruation. Childbirth is the one thing that women have that we Men, (face it, that's what we are no matter how much we FEEL like we are women trapped in a man's body) cannot do, let us not try to take that away from them.

~Seana~
06-17-2008, 04:03 PM
No, for the same reasonI had a vasecomy. I already have 3 children of my own and a stepson and could not put myself through another.

tammysuetv
06-17-2008, 06:35 PM
put me down with the other " No Way" votes. I would not want to deliver a baby as a male or female.

tgirlinva
06-17-2008, 07:48 PM
YES!!! If I were a GG, then definitely yes. If I were myself and there was some sort of technology and social acceptance, I would still do it. I think it would be awesome to experience the miracle of life and have someone grow inside you.

DianaGomez
06-17-2008, 10:47 PM
Never, but not for the reasons most of you list. I would like to have the whole experience, as a woman, to be even more woman if you know what I'm saying. However, a child is a tremendous responsability, and you are linked to him/her for life. It isnt a game or another part of a fantasy so even if the technology were available, definitely not. I do not want another child now.

Stephanie Brooks
06-18-2008, 12:22 AM
Never, but not for the reasons most of you list. I would like to have the whole experience, as a woman, to be even more woman if you know what I'm saying. However, a child is a tremendous responsability, and you are linked to him/her for life. It isnt a game or another part of a fantasy so even if the technology were available, definitely not. I do not want another child now.

Indeed, but it's great. I wouldn't have it any other way. I have one, and she's everything.

Claire3
06-18-2008, 01:10 AM
Hi Adelle!No way,too painful.:)

Sallee
06-18-2008, 01:19 AM
Well maybe I am not understanding the question. Would I like to get pregnant "NO" but would I masquerade as a pregnant female. Like I masquerade as a female."Crossing Dressing Pregnant" or a Pregnant Cross Dresser That might be kind of fun for an afternoon. It for sure would keep 'em guessing and I am sure would be good for a few laughs. Especially if I am passing fairly well. It might even help the passing part. There goes my hour glass figure. :sad::D

Jonianne
06-18-2008, 03:27 AM
Certainly there is a part of me that thinks I would love the experience, however, if I were GG that found out I was pregnant, I would be absoultly terrified. As mentioned in a previous post, the responcibility part would be overwhelming, but even more so I think I would be so afraid that it would cause me to die. Childbirth used to be a leading cause of death in women.
I have so much awe and respect for women who do carry and give birth. To me that is the most special thing that only women can do - bring a life into this world.
My wife says she wants me to be the female in our next life!

JoAnnDallas
06-18-2008, 08:52 AM
Does anyone remember the movie where Arnold got pregnant. I wonder if it would be somewhat like that.

KandisTX
06-18-2008, 09:00 AM
Does anyone remember the movie where Arnold got pregnant. I wonder if it would be somewhat like that.

The name of the movie was "Junior" with Danny DeVito.. Funny movie, but it is highly doubtful that a man could carry a child based on the skeletal differences between men and women based on child bearing design.

christinac
06-18-2008, 09:12 AM
I was just reading one of the Yahoo news wires a few days, maybe a week ago, where some doctors in Norway or Sweden did a report claiming it is very possible for a man to carry a child to term. However I only read the head line and skipped over the article, so I have no clue as to the finer details.

waspookie6
06-18-2008, 09:20 AM
The oh-so-wonderful parts of pregnancy you may want to consider:

-Stretch marks that are with you the rest of your life, tummy, thighs, hips and breasts.
-Barfing at the mere mention of food for months.
-Can't wear rings or shoes cuz they swell like balloons.
-If it's hot, you are miserable no matter how low the AC is.
-You feel like someone is beating your lower back with a baseball bat.
-Acne.
-Don't dare even touch the breasts, even clothing makes them feel so sore and tender for 8 months.
-Sex then NO WAY.
-You can't sleep on your back, side or front.
-You won't sleep because baby decides it's a good time to play "kick my ribs from the inside".
-Hiccups. Baby has them, you don't.
-Craving and eating food you'd never consider any other time of your life.
-Crying for no reason. Or no good reason.
-Wanting to kill someone for no reason. Or no good reason.
-Have to pee every 5 minutes...and sometimes just "leak" (laughing is outta the question).
-Hemorrhoids that may require surgery.
-Doctor tells you to go home because you aren't dilated enough but still have contractions every 2 minutes.
-36 hours of labor.
-Being told "don't push" when there is no other option.
-Gain 30+ lbs and try to lose it in a year after delivery.
-Breastfeeding = no sleep and you start frantically looking for online "bag balm" to order with overnight shipping.
-Going from a C or D cup to B (if you are lucky).
-Post delivery, start reading up on Kegel exercises really fast.
-Doctor decides to take sissors and cut muscles minutes before delivery (yes, you still feel it) then heal from the stitches.
-Sitz baths.
-Steering wheel is too far to reach it, so are the pedals.

Those are just a few off the top of my head but I'm sure there are some I forgot :daydreaming:

veronicagirl
06-18-2008, 12:30 PM
Crossdressing maternity outfits are cute. I have several including the capri denims with the darker, stretchy area in front with cute, cute babydoll tops that tie in the back. BUT.....to actually go through with a full pregnancy...NO WAY!!!

Nicole Erin
06-18-2008, 09:27 PM
Not for me.
I just don't like kids. Plus, prego women don't seem to enjoy being so.
Wouldn't wanna be preg, don't want any more kids.
Asiode that, when my wife and I had our kid, our families treated us like we were dumbasses for getting pregnant. Wouldnt want to go thru that again.

sybercom11
06-19-2008, 09:33 AM
Of course I would want to be pregnant. That has always been a dream of mine. That is part of wanting to be a girl. And, if I do say so myself, I think I would have made a great mother!

DeeDeeB
06-19-2008, 10:14 AM
Thanks but no, not even if I were a GG. Extreme pain is not one of my favorite things.

sybercom11
06-19-2008, 10:45 AM
I don't know. I guess I have a problem with some of the negative responses here.

Or maybe I should just be posting in the transsexual section.

But in my opinion, if you want to be girlie, you should want everything that goes with it. That includes wishing to be pregnant, having periods, breastfeeding, etc. etc. etc.

That's the way I have always felt. I mean I remember in junior high school hearing girls talk about having their periods. So I read up on it and I felt I wanted to still be just like them.

Same thing with pregnancy. If I could be a girl and it meant having periods and being pregnant, I would do it in a second.

antonia_bee
06-19-2008, 11:05 AM
Just thought I'd add a few words.

I think there is difference between a. wanting to actually get pregnant and b. wanting to appear pregnant.

As crossdresser I can see why other girls may want to look pregnant as it's the ultimate feminine thing. Personally I don't go for it, but I do find pregnant women incredibly

As for being able to actually get pregnent, I think the majority of GGs naturally want to as it's why we are here in the first place and for us as crossdressers etc to say "no way" "too painful" I think we are highlighting our male prejudices. I think if we were actually female the motherly sense would overide the pain thoughts.

But each to their own....

KimberlyS
06-19-2008, 11:50 AM
My wife once said I looked pregnant. That was when I was at my all time high weight. And yes I did look it as I later had to check it out in a mirror. The weight placement and shape did look like i was pregnant. I briefly toyed with going out and about with the pregnant look but quickly dismissed that as one area I was not going to cross. Well maybe for a Halloween.

The concept of a male being pregnant is intriguing. But the reality, HELL NO. I have been blessed as a male and do not need to go through all of that, hormone, emotions, body changes stuff including the monthly.

Vivian Best
06-19-2008, 12:05 PM
There are not enough ways to say no to adequately cover it for me.

christinac
06-19-2008, 01:15 PM
I guess we won't be seeing too many baby bumps in this forum if it was possible.
Too bad because I think some of us would be cute with one.

moses
06-19-2008, 05:03 PM
OK, if you really want to do this right, you should have two different threads with voting buttons:

1) Who wants to LOOK/DRESS pregnant?

2) Who wants to actually carry and have a baby?

Personally, my SO and I have talked about this many times. We have both decided that we are so nearly gender-neutral that our lives wouldn't have been much different had I been the man and he the woman. He tells me he frequently dreams of having a baby, and if there were one thing I could do for him I would let him have that experience. I think he really means it; it has nothing to do with clothing or passing or anything else. He is truly a man that was meant to be a mother, and that is just one of the many reasons I love him so dearly.