PDA

View Full Version : TG Friend Dissed

Sasha Anne Meadows
06-16-2008, 01:03 PM
A cyber tg friend of mine recently had a bad experience while visiting a tg chat room. Someone said she looked pretty (which she does) and then a copuple others said she was not in a catty sort of way.

I think sisters dissing other sisters is terrible. We have enough people who hate us and I believe we need to support each other. Do you girls agree?

adelle
06-16-2008, 01:08 PM
I agree to that, i think we are so pretty in our own way and who is another sister to be dissing? we must stick together and if you give advice think of the other persons feelings, im sure that any one feels scared at first when posting a pic and then to receive bad remarks? thats not cool:eek:

Deborah Jane
06-16-2008, 01:21 PM
The others were probably jealous of your friend!!

I agree though we should support each other, any criticism when felt necessary, should be done in a freindly and constructive way!!

christinac
06-16-2008, 01:28 PM
Everyone is beautiful in their own way or at least I would love to be able to believe that, but the fact of the matter is that an A-55 hole is non sectarian and will pop up anywhere. I'm dealing with several in a church that I attend right now.

I think a sister dissing other sisters is disgusting myself, but it can and it will happen from time to time.

CD Susan
06-16-2008, 01:51 PM
Yes I agree that us sisters should support each other and offer help and ecouragement whenever possible. The two girls in the chat room who dissed your friend would probably be the same way even if they were not cd. I would just let it go and not even think about it. There are rude people from all walks of life. My experience has been that us cd's do show a lot of respect for each other and that is the way it should be.

Karren H
06-16-2008, 02:12 PM
Well it goes with the hobby... And I've been called every name imaginable by both genders... And all sexual persuations... And I personally could care less what they say... Additionally.... chat rooms are a magnets for people like that... People who prey on others... Nastyness cuts accross all spectrums of society... And though its surely wrong and hurtful....... Its the real world.... And ya got to be prepared to deal with it.... Imho...

KandisTX
06-16-2008, 02:15 PM
Sadly, there are asshats in every group, regardless of the connection that should be there. Some people are so full of self loathing that they cannot stand to see anyone being happy, or looking better than they do, so they do the one thing they can and that is lash out and say hurtful spiteful things.

Kandis:love::rose2:

pamela_a
06-16-2008, 02:18 PM
A cruel person is the same whether they are in pants or a dress. Honest critique with helpful pointers is one thing but there is no excuse for cruelty. I would recommend just ignoring those people, their type always finds something to complain about and it's not worth your time to listen to them

-Paula-

Shelly67
06-16-2008, 02:22 PM
It does hurt when the green eyed monster raises it head - and sometimes peoples comments cut to the bone - from both gender too .
I was in a chat room , on cam some time ago , when a very nice person decided to put in his horrid pennies worth . I,ll never forget the things that were aimed at me .....:Angry3:
I try to treat people in the way I like to be treated......

MsJanessa
06-16-2008, 02:29 PM
for some reason people are much more rude on the internet than in face to face encounters---add to that the penchant of some of our sisters to diss each other and it's not a pretty picture---I try to practice kindness as much as possbile---unless you want Me to hurt you---lol:dom:

Jilmac
06-16-2008, 05:28 PM
I agree, we all need to be there for each other. Mutual support is what this forum and tg chatrooms are all about. Luv and :hugs: Jill

DanaR
06-16-2008, 05:49 PM
It you don't have something nice to say about someone, don't say it. This makes life a lot easier. I have been trashed, as well, and wonder (what the hell was that about); then think, what did I do to deserve that. Later I'll realize that they just must have a problem, it is their problem, not mine.

VirginiaX23
06-16-2008, 06:12 PM
If you spend a lot of time around teenage girls, you'll see behavior that'll make an ice road trucker blush and cross his legs. Doesn't it make sense that there are some who think in order to be more like a teenage girl, they have to emulate the "mean girl" mentality?

sterling12
06-16-2008, 07:30 PM
But how do we even know that the people saying bad things are even Sister's? I used to go on that chatroom on Parsimony and it was by far the most civilized I have encountered. But because it wasn't monitored, (and maybe that's a good thing,) we would get our occasional troll or adolescent looking to be nasty. Just because you use a Moniker like "brittany," doesn't mean you are a for real T-Girl.

Before you chock it up to jealous CD's, without any evidence I would consider it's someone just out to make trouble. People like that are a******s, but it's the nature of our medium. We get stuck with them!

I find most Transpeople to be the opposite of these nasty little gits who sometimes inhabit chatrooms. Most T-Sister's have enough problems of their own to deal with. They don't want to feel like "The one who casts the first stone."

Peace and Love, Joanie

Jodi
06-16-2008, 07:53 PM
If you think that cd's can be nasty, you should sit and listen to a group of gg's do some cutting on other gg's. It can be downright nasty. They will cut on everything from the body, the hair, the makeup, the shoes, to the personality.

Jodi