PDA

View Full Version : gf flying in today

Isis
06-16-2008, 02:59 PM
Before my gf left for her post grad education I told I like to wear panties, and that I crossdress. She totally went for the panty thing, and I wore them for her. She flies in today for a long visit. I basically want to express this with her more, but I am afraid due to past experiences when it wasn't received so well. She's open minded, but I don't want to scare her off.......... Any suggestions?

Mirani
06-16-2008, 03:06 PM
Whatever you do - DONT make your cding the priority.
Make your girlfriend the priority, put the CDing on the back burner. When she has had a chance to settle (you said it was a long visit) thne raise your desires/wishes/needs at the appropriate time.

Patience is a virtue. Dont make the CDing the most important aspect of her coming for a while.

All the best

Shelly67
06-16-2008, 03:12 PM
Well for starters - dont rush in ......
I,d enjoy sometime together first , chat about the past , and slowly bring the subject up on how you enjoyed her understanding nature and company . Let Her know how valued and special person she means to you ... if the spark is still there , well , perhaps you could touch on the subject , express how much you enjoyed it .... gauge her reaction . You could even ask her permission to chat on the subject .....show her real respect .
IF she really does show you support , encouragment , and a desire to take things further , then I,d ask her to help ...perhaps make a day of it , shopping , a light meal ect .....
But , like I,ve previously typed .....go slowly , don't rush , be gentle , be honest ....and most important of all LISTEN TO HER .
I wish you all the very best of luck ....
Shelly x

Kristen Marie
06-16-2008, 04:17 PM
I agree with the first two posts. BE all ablout her.

Maybe keep wearing the panties and have a camisole, bra or a few other articles of clothing somewhere around. Not hidden away or laying out in plan view, but somewhere that she might find them or see them after a day. Maybe in the laundry? It might be an easier way to bring it up in conversation.

Isis
06-16-2008, 04:40 PM
yes...... patience and focusing on her is the best approach. And the cat is already out of the bag. And she didn't freak out. Its hard to be so eager to share a powerful part of yourself with someone you love, and still not rush it. The middle path..............

Jilmac
06-16-2008, 04:57 PM
Well hon, from my own experience I can say take it nice and slow. When I told my SO that I dressed, I was sure she would head for the hills and I'd never see her again. It turned out that she has accepted me for the person I am. She is still not ready to meet Jill yet, but she is taking baby steps toward that ultimate goal. We discuss my dressing whenever we are together and she has just recently joined this forum to learn more about crossdressing and the people who do it.

Take baby steps with your gf, if she's ok with you wearing panties like you say, then it's just a matter of time before she will want to meet your feminine side. Try your best to not rush her into anything, she'll love you for it and you will be happy being her best girlfriend. Luv and :hugs: Jill

Celeste
06-17-2008, 09:49 PM
Well if she's going to be there for a while maybe she will revisit the subject without you having to bring it up.What if one of the reasons for her visit is to feel you out and see if your still doing this.I would try to find out if her feelings about it have changed any since your last visit.Then let that determine how far you want to go with it or how much you want to let out this time.