PDA

View Full Version : Mom who prays for change..

halfman_halfamazing
06-16-2008, 03:55 PM
What happens when you buy a book whose back cover says, "what happens when for your whole life you think you like boys but then suddenly a girl steals your heart?"?

Your mom steals it.

UPDATE EDIT:

total false alarm. turns out i'm just a dumbass who hid it so well, i hid it from myself.

but i mean you really cant totally blame me. i left it in my parents' room. she has always been very.. funny idk about the whole bi thing. idk if she thinks i'm disgusting or confused. she knows about my girlfriend and i told her we hung out with my best friend stella and she asked how i presented my girlfriend to her. to avoid problems i just tell her we're friends.

my mom is old fashioned to the max. another reason for her being funny about my relationship is that she thinks i'm at a bad age to be in a serious relationship. i think she's just being way too over protective and possibly a bit homophobic.

what do you think?

CaptLex
06-16-2008, 09:17 PM
Ah, that's a shame . . . as if taking your book will change your feelings. Sounds like she's not ready to listen without judging. :sad:

Tamara Croft
06-17-2008, 04:02 PM
Well, why did she steal it?

susanmichelle
06-17-2008, 06:19 PM
Besides she probably told you or taught you growing up not to steal either, Ask her that and why?

waspookie6
06-19-2008, 06:43 AM
Well, why did she steal it?
The punch line was there - unless I missed something :D

CaptLex
06-19-2008, 08:21 AM
Ron is an infrequent poster, so it could be a while before he comes back to tell us more. Meanwhile . . . who wants rum while we wait? :drink:

Flameboy
06-19-2008, 08:59 AM
Meanwhile . . . who wants rum while we wait? :drink:
Mmm, don't mind if I do - it'll help pass the rest of the afternoon at work! :D

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

halfman_halfamazing
06-24-2008, 02:32 AM
haha gee thanks lex!