PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone got caught on purpose?

Jill
05-13-2005, 07:39 PM
When I was younger, in my teenager years and really into dressing. I had an occasional fantasy in which I would imagine myself in full drag, sitting on the couch as my family members arrived. The first thing they see when they come in is me sitting there with my legs crossed and a grin on my face. For some reason I thought that would be really fun and interesting. Has anyone ever done anything like this to their family members? I'm not talking to like the pizza guy or the mail man but to family members or friends.

nikky
05-13-2005, 07:50 PM
i walked around my apt once with a pair of shorts and had my legs shaved and my toenails painted deep red. the girl from next door walked in and i didnt mame an effort to hide anything. she questioned it and i chickened out telling her my gf did my toes and dared me to shave my legs... ya right... she probably new that was a lie... :o

ronni
05-13-2005, 09:11 PM
Jill, it didn't really happen. Did it?
I've had the same fantasy. I want to show my sister how I can look but it's too risky!

By the way, Jill, if those are your crossed legs in your picture, the fantasy is way worthwhile.

philmaria
05-14-2005, 05:56 AM
I did show one of my sisters,I had to help my sister finish her basement,she lives about 3 hours from me,so i was going to be there for a few days at a time.It took me a few minutes to get the courage up,but i figured,she was my sister she would love me no matter what.I told her I had to tell her a secret,and then I said I wasn't having an affair,and I wasn't gay,and then I just said I like to wear womens clothes.She was shocked at first but said she

Lady Jayne
05-14-2005, 07:32 AM
Philmaria
She said she.......! she said she what? come on girl you can't leave us in suspenders like this!!!!

philmaria
05-14-2005, 08:15 AM
sorry wife called me. my sister said she would never judge me,and to wear what made me comfortable .So I immediately put on pantyhose and a dress and heels.Felt so good dressing and I stayed dressed for the two days I was there,and I dressed everytime I had to go back until I got done with her basement.I wish I had a reason to go there now

Lady Jayne
05-14-2005, 08:40 AM
The kitchen could do with decorating!!!!!!!!!!

psdibe
07-03-2005, 10:05 PM
I am new the the site and was looking over the postings and I noticed your question. Yes I would spend time at my aunts house and always wanted to tell her i wish i could wear her stockings and cloths. one day I was wearing pantyhose and had the courge to tell her. To my delight she said that was fine and gave me a few pair. I began to wear many of her things. She realy never knew how much I wanted to wear. iw ish I had the courge not only to tell her about the stockings but also about the desire to wear all her cloths. we did spend many days dressing and talking about stockings, tights and body stockings. I wish I had told my wife earlier then three years ago. I wanted many times to be cought by her. She knows now and we are dealing with it.
Hugs PD