PDA

View Full Version : Dressing as a child....Relative accidentally outed you later....

heathr1
06-17-2008, 01:17 PM
Has anyone here who dressed as a child ever been accidentally outed in good faith by a relative?

My case...Not exactly, but I was highly embarrassed recently when mother told one of her friends I used to show an interest in her make-up purchases.

Melissa73
06-17-2008, 09:42 PM
i was outed many times....the first being a time when in the early morning, i had snuck one of my sisters dresses into the bathroom. And as i had it on, my brother woke and walked in on me. I panicked and threw the dress off and it landed behind the toilet, and i ran.

well i thought that was the end of it, but the dress had to dry out (as it had gotten wet) so someone (i forget who) hung it over the kitchen chair. served a s a big reminder to me as well. but anyways, that day we were off of school, and me and my sister had gone to a friends house to play. And at lunch, me, my sister and one of her friends came home to eat.

her friend, noticed the dress, and asked why it was wet. and my sister kinda pointed at me, without saying a word. well, talk about embarrassing......here my sister had just told her friend i was wearing her dress. fortunately, it never got out any further.

But as i said before, that was just the first time. i was never good at hiding my clothes