PDA

View Full Version : Please help new GG

PC
05-13-2005, 08:58 PM
Pardon me, sorry to bother everyone, but has anyone any insight as to where my first post disappared to? Titled: "GG needs help", posted here this morning. I came back to continue reading the most gracious replies and to thank: Priscilla, Renae,Tamara, ChristineRenee and Tristen for sharing your personal insights and words of wisdom, but my post no longer exists. I didn't have a chance to digest all of the wonderful information and guidance that you kindly took the time to share with me. Is there anyway of retrieving the information, I would be most grateful. I just realized that it is Friday the 13th, how interesting! Blessings PC

Cissy Suzie
05-13-2005, 09:16 PM
How odd ... I can't find that post by looking back thru the list but I did find it when I looked at your profile ... http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8429

And oddly again, I just left the site and came back and found your original post in the list. Oh well it is there! :)

PC
05-13-2005, 09:58 PM
A most sincere thank you, from the bottom of my heart, how very kind of you to take the time to look into this for me, I gratefuly appreciate it. My apology and please forgive me, but I have forgotten to thank: DonnaT, Sigrid, Paula A and º’~\…trace…/~’º for your wonderful words of wisdom and guidance which I am still in the process of reading. Blessings PC