PDA

View Full Version : Subway Ride

CaptLex
06-17-2008, 03:20 PM
On the subway this afternoon I stood by the door next to two young (they looked about late teens) people chatting with each other. At one point one of them looked at me (I caught it out of the corner of my eye) and then whispered something to the other, who proceeded to stare at me and then respond to the first: "I don't know, I can't tell." Fun isn't it, when people try to figure you out in public? :rolleyes:

The funny thing is that I couldn't definitively tell you if either was male-bodied or female-bodied either. One had long hair that had been tinted pinkish and also had a beard (not tinted), but typical feminine facial features. The other wore clothes that are more associated with females than males (but you could call the look gender-neutral), had a deepish voice with a gayish lilt to it and definitely had a flat chest. Whatever. As someone who crosses boundaries, I wouldn't sit there trying to figure out how mother nature made them, so I couldn't believe they were trying to figure ME out. :doh:

Anyway, I pretended not to see or hear anything 'cause I was curious what conclusion they might reach, so I kept quiet and kept listening. I heard the first one say to the second: "I dare you . . . I dare you to ask when we get to our stop." And the second one shook his/her head and eyed me cautiously. I really wanted to say, "oh just ask me already", but I bit my tongue. :shutup:

A few stops later they did get to their stop, both stepped out, turned around to give me one last glance and I looked them straight in the eyes and grinned :bs: . . . made them both jump a little. :devil:

Tristan
06-17-2008, 03:43 PM
Really should have asked them what gender they were, because their appearance really had you baffled....

Flameboy
06-17-2008, 03:45 PM
Ach, I hate it when people are so obviously staring and discussing me!

However, if they were fairly gender neutral themselves, maybe they weren't trying to figure out if you were male or female, maybe they were trying to figure out if you were male or trans, or something like that?

Dave

CaptLex
06-17-2008, 03:47 PM
Really should have asked them what gender they were, because their appearance really had you baffled....
Haha, yeah why didn't I think of that? :heehee:

However, if they were fairly gender neutral themselves, maybe they weren't trying to figure out if you were male or female, maybe they were trying to figure out if you were male or trans, or something like that?
Yeah good point, Dave . . . :idontknow:

Tamara Croft
06-17-2008, 04:00 PM
Bah, you should have asked them lol... Maybe if you see them again, you can ask them just what they wanted to know ;)

I've noticed a lot of people lately dressing in say mens clothes, yet I can't really tell if they are men or women... it's really odd... Do you think we are just noticing them more, because of how involved we are with the subject, or are people simply just coming out etc?? It's so confusing, yet so... ooh what's the word... invigorating? hmm... maybe that word :bs: or... exhilarating.. I think that's it ;)

Adam
06-17-2008, 05:07 PM
im thinking maybe there ftm and wondered if you where ftm too

metalguy639
06-17-2008, 06:47 PM
Hee hee Lex are you scaring the children again???

Mariah
06-17-2008, 06:48 PM
they were thinking " man is he hot wonder if he would make love to us!"

*^_^*

Mariah

CaptLex
06-17-2008, 06:57 PM
It's so confusing, yet so... ooh what's the word... invigorating? hmm... maybe that word :bs: or... exhilarating.. I think that's it ;)
I would say it's encouraging. ;)

im thinking maybe there ftm and wondered if you where ftm too
Yeah maybe :thinking: . . . I've seen guys I'm sure are FtM, but I don't stare at 'em. Maybe they hoped I would just notice them staring and talk to them.

Hee hee Lex are you scaring the children again???
Haha, yeah maybe they've never seen a real pirate before. :bg:

they were thinking " man is he hot wonder if he would make love to us!"
Well I do like 'em young. :winkp:

metalguy639
06-17-2008, 07:17 PM
LOL you never know then again aren't you in NYC? I'm sure they have seen quite a few interesting/scary people there before. Not that you are scary I don't think so but to kids anyone who is over the age of 19 is scary LOL

CaptLex
06-17-2008, 07:34 PM
LOL you never know then again aren't you in NYC? I'm sure they have seen quite a few interesting/scary people there before. Not that you are scary I don't think so but to kids anyone who is over the age of 19 is scary LOL
The teenagers are the scariest ones here. :heehee:

TxKimberly
06-17-2008, 07:45 PM
You know, I figure if I've left them wondering, I've done pretty good.

Mariah
06-17-2008, 08:01 PM
and by how handsome of a devil of a pirate you are, your can get them as young as you want, sweet captain sweetie. :notworthy: :worship: :nowink: :danceman:

CaptLex
06-17-2008, 08:12 PM
You know, I figure if I've left them wondering, I've done pretty good.
Haha, me too. :)

and by how handsome of a devil of a pirate you are, your can get them as young as you want, sweet captain sweetie. :notworthy: :worship: :nowink: :danceman:
You're a one-woman fan club, Mariah! :koc:

Mariah
06-17-2008, 08:59 PM
For someone as great as you were to me in NYC you bet! your my captian!

Mariah

CaptLex
06-17-2008, 09:16 PM
For someone as great as you were to me in NYC you bet! your my captian!

Mariah
My pleasure, I was very happy to finally meet you. :D

Haha, somebody is gonna tell us to get a room soon. :heehee:

Nicki B
06-17-2008, 09:49 PM
Not that you are scary

You obviously haven't seen his sword.. :D

Kieron Andrew
06-17-2008, 09:51 PM

:doh:

Mariah
06-17-2008, 09:53 PM
Well there is your cabin on your ship *^_^* we can play Chess :D

Mariah

ZenFrost
06-17-2008, 11:14 PM
You should've put on your crazy face and said "who ya' lookin' at punks?" :heehee:

CaptLex
06-18-2008, 08:18 AM
:lol2: That's true, only a select few have seen it - including you. ;)

Nice to see you about, Ms. Nicki :love:

Well there is your cabin on your ship *^_^* we can play Chess :D
I have to check and see if my hubby is hanging out in there first - then we can fire up the hot tub. :shush:

You should've put on your crazy face and said "who ya' lookin' at punks?" :heehee:
Haha . . . what makes you think I have a crazy face? :wacko: :winkp:

SirTrey
06-18-2008, 08:40 AM
Well I do like 'em young.

:lol:

CaptLex
06-18-2008, 08:48 AM
:lol:
That's something you know nothing about, right? :whistling:

Mariah
06-18-2008, 09:22 AM
mm hot tube.... but I don't have a bathing suit!

Mariah

SirTrey
06-18-2008, 09:35 AM
That's something you know nothing about, right? :whistling:

Yeah...and not going to say a word on this one. <<sigh>>

metalguy639
06-18-2008, 12:25 PM

YIKES! Now THAT's Scary! LOL

ZenFrost
06-18-2008, 01:32 PM
Haha . . . what makes you think I have a crazy face? :wacko: :winkp:

'Cause everyone's got a crazy face (at least one). :winkp:

waspookie6
06-19-2008, 06:57 AM
'Cause everyone's got a crazy face (at least one). :winkp:
Paper bags do wonders for me...I can draw anything I want on it :D

Back to the train wreck, er, incident(?) I've notice two striking trends for the second time: boys wearing 'girl' cut jeans and girls wearing baggy clothes with boy cut hair.
The teens of course and it's coming full circle - google Tokio Hotel then check youtube. Fashion is going back to intentional confusion but the kids always think its just them. Just how do they think they got here? :lol2:

Next time just show your sword...er...bottle of rum!
It will either get you kicked off the subway or gain a following where you can show em' what a 'hot tub' is :tongue:

CaptLex
06-19-2008, 08:25 AM
Back to the train wreck, er, incident(?) I've notice two striking trends for the second time: boys wearing 'girl' cut jeans and girls wearing baggy clothes with boy cut hair.
The teens of course and it's coming full circle - google Tokio Hotel then check youtube. Fashion is going back to intentional confusion but the kids always think its just them. Just how do they think they got here? :lol2:
Everything old is new again, eh? :)

Maybe they were wondering how someone my age could mess with gender confusion . . . ? :idontknow:

It will either get you kicked off the subway or gain a following where you can show em' what a 'hot tub' is :tongue:
Haha . . . don't know if I want those teeny boppers following me. :heehee:

waspookie6
06-19-2008, 05:45 PM
Everything old is new again, eh? :)
That's it pretty much. It's the early 80's (60's?) all over again! :daydreaming:

Maybe they were wondering how someone my age could mess with gender confusion . . . ? :idontknow:
They always think they are the first to discover anything. Trying to explain how they even got here would be easier to say "turkey baster" :devil:

Haha . . . don't know if I want those teeny boppers following me. :heehee:
(insert scene of Carol Kane from Princess Bride) Liiiiiiiar! Liiiiar liiiar liar! :lol2:

CaptLex
06-19-2008, 09:24 PM
(insert scene of Carol Kane from Princess Bride) Liiiiiiiar! Liiiiar liiiar liar! :lol2:
:lol2:

Just as long as they're legal. :bg:

Taylor105
06-21-2008, 12:24 PM
Paper bags do wonders for me...I can draw anything I want on it :D

Heeeeey!! I wear those low cut jeans and I'm not a teen boy. But I look like one. lol It's just the style right now. I must say people tell me I look like a boy wearing them too. :)