PDA

View Full Version : fall out

slamddoger
06-17-2008, 05:37 PM
what would hapen if pople found out that you dress as a women part tim?

Karren H
06-17-2008, 07:23 PM
Good question... I have no clue but some would probably not be happy.... some would be ok with it and the majority would probably care less what I don on my personal time...

Niya W
06-17-2008, 07:27 PM

Hmm not sure. Oh yeah 3 co-workers do know. parents know. Has long straighten hair. Has waxed eye brows, ferry fem. Has long nails. Fem gesture. I mean its not like people would give me different looks than they do now.

Maria888
06-17-2008, 10:23 PM
I think it depends a lot on the person. That said, though, I suspect most of my friends wouldn't care for the simple reason that they are open-minded and wouldn't ever see me dressed. They might look at me differently for a while, but once they realized my personality wasn't going to suddenly change just because they knew I crossdressed, I really think they would forget about it.

christinac
06-17-2008, 10:31 PM
All hell would cut loose, but the day is coming when I'll be living somewhere else and I have every intention of going fem 24-7 possibly even do the op one day and if anyone doesn't like it then they can just kiss my little pink A-55!!

docrobbysherry
06-17-2008, 10:52 PM
Nobody I know would believe it! Unless they caught me in the act! Which is one reason why I stay in the closet!

TGMarla
06-17-2008, 11:00 PM
I really couldn't imagine. Some of my wife's family is aware of it, and they don't give me any problems whatsoever, but were it ever to become some kind of public knowledge, I'm sure it could get pretty uncomfortable. So I don't bother sharing that information.

trannie T
06-18-2008, 12:04 AM
I'm out to a few other people and the world has not come to an end. Many of us spend a lot of time and effort worrying about what would happen if they were outed, and when one does get outed usually their lives do not change.

crusadergirl
06-18-2008, 01:43 AM
If ppl knew i dress part time? They would probably laugh at me and think i'm doing it as a joke. All my friends that i trust know. My family knows.
I'm not worried about ppl knowing it just means i don't have to hide anymore.
Maybe by the time more people find out i won't be a cd anymore.

erickka
06-18-2008, 06:59 AM
For me, living in an area of ,for the most part, backwoods rednecks, It would mean an untimely, almost instantanious DEATH!! Talk about narrow minded people! Most of them are still in the stone ages.

KandisTX
06-18-2008, 08:10 AM
It all depends on the smallness of their minds. Those that stick around were always my friends, those that don't, I didn't need in the first place.

Kandis:love::rose2:

Nadia-Maria
06-18-2008, 08:41 AM

Maybe, it would just help me to dress as a woman full time ...:)

In any case it would no more mean the end of the world for me.
I came to realize that in the last few months, after a lifelong in the closet.
Coming out for first time last year has (in the course of less than a year) completely changed my perspective.
I feel full at ease with my dressing and I care no more to be found out.

Kisses

Nadia

BillieJoe
06-18-2008, 08:52 AM
About ten years ago I had the misfortune of finding out. My wife and I were separated for a year but before she left she 'outed' me to a large group of people we know. Except for one small group that confronted me about it, they and the rest of the people that became knowledgable about me never said anything to me about it from that point on. But, they treat me much differently now. They don't treat me as the friend they once had in me. I'm sad about that.

MJ
06-18-2008, 09:06 AM
first i lost my marriage then i was outed to everyone i did lose many friends but then i realized that they weren't friends at all . my oldest brother disowned me as did my youngest sister and her family , i did lose my job it was out in red neck country anyhow but i am still alive .

the bond between my oldest sister and i became stronger and most relatives were just fine with that . i am making new wonderful friends who accept me for who i am . and when my children became older they wanted to reunite with me .

everything is balance i have come to understand that , it's been a rough road but thank god at this moment in time everything is good

RylieCD
06-18-2008, 03:27 PM
At this time this is one of my greatest fears. Although keeping this from my wife was my biggest regret and fear, I am glad she finally knows. But I really do not know what to expect if my parents, friends and coworkers knew.

Syndi
06-18-2008, 03:43 PM
My family would disown me and my cousins would beat me.

Beth-Lock
06-18-2008, 04:03 PM
I have told a number of people, and the results have in general not been pretty. I have shared a number of these experiences in other posts here. Now one person who was a problem has passed away, so I no longer live with a fire extinguisher by my bed, in case of being fire bombed. But that of course is a real exception, as most negative reactions have been milder.

MentalMercury
06-18-2008, 05:22 PM
Let's see.. they've... helped me with it! :D or not cared either way. I figure if I lose a friend, they weren't that great of a friend anyway if they can't get past something like that. I think the people who would take exception need to have as few friends as possible, you'd be doing society a favor.. it's the only way to push their closed-minded ideaology out of the mainstream. The work is not going to just do itself! So I say, if it's at no great risk to you (such as violent people, losing people who are important to you that you know would not understand), then out with it! You owe any freedoms you find as a CD today to people who have done just that, food for thought.

Deborah Jane
06-18-2008, 05:28 PM
I may get taken out for the evening for a lovely meal, followed by a night of passion at a 5 star hotel...

Then again, i may end up losing a few friends...

Who knows?

CD Susan
06-18-2008, 07:44 PM
I do not worry about it anymore. 13 years ago my exwife outed me to my entire family when we devorced. None of my family members has ever said anything to me about it. I assume they are o.k. with or just don't care. As for my friends I think they suspect it already. I do not try to hide my long nails and plucked eye brows. I recently retired so do not have co workers to be concerned about. My neighbors should know too as I do not hide it and dress the way I want to while outside in my yard. I have come to realize that life is too short to let other people control my life and I live the way I want and am happy because of this.

Angie G
06-18-2008, 07:47 PM
I don't even want to know hun. :hugs:
Angie

Rachel Morley
06-18-2008, 08:31 PM
What would happen? What? You mean to me personally? ... well that would rather depend on who found out wouldn't it.

My wife already knows and likes it, but my Mother and Father don't know about me, if they did I think my Mom would be OK but my Dad would not be cool with it .... trust me, I know him.

My boss would also not be exactly enthralled by it but I hope he wouldn't care too much as I don't do it at work. My co-workers ... some might be OK but I think most of them would not "get it".

All in all though, nothing REALLY bad would happen. If I lost my job, I'd get another one. If my parents dis-owned me then I would be disappointed but I would still live on. Ultimately there is nothing that would kill me. I'm a survivor! :D

Jenny Ann
06-19-2008, 01:16 AM
They would probably be shocked as hell. Then they would laugh and think I was joking around and not take it seriously.

Rachel I love your photos.