PDA

View Full Version : Fun Fun Fun

tricia_uktv
06-17-2008, 05:52 PM
I need to share this. I am having the most wonderful time of my life. I am out, open, honest, true to myself and am not scared. I walk around the City dressed going into shops, bars, cafes. People know I'm a tranny and I do get comments but mostly they are positive!

I can't do it at home because it may affect the children but every fortnight I go away for the weekend and be Tricia. Have just come back from the last time (four days) and am still living the experience. Have got to wait until Thursday week until next time (but I've a little matter of a bulesque lesson next Tuesday to keep me going until then) Its all about getting Trish out.

Tricia borrows from Iain when she needs rather more often than Iain borrows from Tricia but both sides of my personality, I feel, are in tune. Iain is certainly benefiting from Tricia's softer skills at work.

In short, I am happier than I've ever been and I'm free! Look at the picture! So girls, don't get down, anything is possible. It has taken me only nine months to get where I am (err and 50 years thinking about doing it) but we all can get there if we really want to!

marie354
06-17-2008, 06:11 PM
I'm sooo glad for you girl!
The first time out for me was a bit eerie, but it gets easier every day.
The hardest part of my day now is deciding what to wear. (Need something new?... Go shopping! Teeheehee.)