PDA

View Full Version : It's so nice

Firegirl
06-17-2008, 09:14 PM
That many here have the full support of their so's. I wish it were so for ALL of us. I was able last year to get mine to agree to some roll play. She even helped me nair my whole body then somewhat get dressed in some of her things. Then well ya know what happened after. But afterwords she wasn't so ok with it and started asking all the, you'er not turning gay are you questions. I even wore her panties to work the next day but she wasn't very comfortable with it. I had since been repressing all cd'ing until a couple weeks ago I bought some stockings. I want to get some of my own panties now too but have not had the chance to go anywhere.

:daydreaming: I envy those with the support and guts to go all out. You girls are my heroes.:love:

:2c:

sissystephanie
06-17-2008, 10:10 PM
I was one of the fortunate ones who had a fully supportive wife. As I said, I "was" one because I lost my wife to cancer 3 years ago. But we did have 49+ happy years together.

You have to let your wife know, continually, that you are still the MAN she married, no matter what type of clothing you have on. And do get your own feminine things! Most women are rather possesive of their clothes, especially the imtimate things like panties. I did sometimes wear my wife panties, but only because she sometimes wore mine!:heehee: She always said mine were prettier and more feminine!:o

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

christinac
06-17-2008, 10:28 PM
I lost my wife in an auto accident several years back and I haven't seriously dated anyone for about three years, so I don't have a problem with my SO unless the mirror starts talking to me.