PDA

View Full Version : Is Crossdressing a matter "of two" ?

Andreu
06-30-2004, 10:49 AM
First of all I want to give you a web address , just I discovered a few days ago : http://www.theredhood.net/infinite/spectrums.html about Sex and Gender identity and Orientation.
I find that normally crossdessing is a lonely human somewhat sexual activity , and most of crossdressers wonder about the why of its interest I agree with most of your perceptions , but I want to add some small variations.
Why dresses women ? , I mean why they need to be beautifull ? , Mostly because they like to show atractive to someone , first they like to see themsleves beautifull on the mirror but the strong point is to seduce to opposite sex.
I really like dressing because my wife is mad about it , she is always thinking in buying me some dress or bracelet or shoes and telling me what should I combine with that or that.
As far as she likes to crossdress as a male , I am often thinking in buying her some male shirt or what a trick we may use to make her appear higher than me when we go out. I must say that she is a beautiful female with a lot of very sexy curves , which we have a lot of trouble in hidding.
I see that mostly of the CD's meets perhaps "comprensive women" but this is not the point , the perfect matching couple for a MtF CD is a women who likes fem things and enjoys trying male role on society.
It is exaclty the same for Fetishism or Sado , SM , if you enjoy sex with bondage etc , it is not enough to find a "comprensive women" you need to find out the complement for the game. Once you meet it then everything makes sense !!!
Last week my wife bought for me a couple of shoes , one was a white thong with a 1 1/4 heel , and a Sandal from Josef .... in red color , both for women , and I wear its normally (without polish in the nails) with man clothes.
Last saturday night , I dressed to go out with her and wore the red ones but with red polish on my feet .
Also I want to add , that it is extremely easy to pass if you are a couple , for the street people it is imposible to think that in one couple the man is a women and the women is a man , when we do that she wears special shoes with 4" heel so to make her higher than me , needless to say that the heel is invisible !!!
I don't want to make it longuer , but I think that Crossdressing has a clear meaning if you find the right partner.
Before knowing her I was mad about fem shoes and bondage , I want to add that we met just 3 years ago in one restaurant in the beach , just both in hollidays she was with her daugther and I was there with my small son.
I would like to have your opinions , and see what you think about .

Andreu

windycissy
06-30-2004, 12:59 PM
You're a very lucky guy/gal. I suspect that the vast majority of crossdressers do it alone, although some enjoy going to TG friendly events or locations. Others (I suspect a small minority) like me get so into dressing that sooner or later they have to try passing in public. How fortunate you are to have a soulmate who enjoys your secret passion, how lovely it must be to be able to share your experiences with someone, and what a gas it must be to go out and about with her! Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)