PDA

View Full Version : So lucky to have found this Forum

DeannainWI
05-13-2005, 11:02 PM
A great many thank's to the Moderators and all the great girls on this Forum.Deanna has not been around much in my life at all lately,but reading all the varying threads keeps her from disapearing from my life all together.I'm not so sure if that part of me would still be around at all if not for my luck in finding this group.I dont post much but i am here just about everyday if just for a little bit to see what is new.Thank you again all for shareing all your views about this world through this great Forum. David/Deanna

Donna Delite
05-13-2005, 11:28 PM
This is a great site, it's my only chance to interact with other cd's. Hopefully that will change soon. :)

Sindy
05-13-2005, 11:55 PM
I have to agree that we are very lucky to have found this site. It is by far one the best ones I've come across.

stephanie1000
05-14-2005, 12:27 AM
I have to say that when it comes to crossdressing the ladies here are top notch. They will never steer you wrong, giving only the best and most honest advice available. It is truely a godscent. we love having you and deanna just to let you know your among many friends here. Lots of love girls and keep dressing we all love to otherwise we wouldn't be here. :)

Tristen Cox
05-14-2005, 12:37 AM
Uhm Deanna? You wanna switch jobs for a bit? Just kidding. Yeah it's still fun to spite all the poetry. Huh I didn't say that did I? :eek:

Mia lynn
05-14-2005, 04:41 AM
yes this is a wonderful site, the girls here are so nice and give great advice.
I so very happy that I'm a girl now.
Hugs
Mia Lynn

Deelite
05-14-2005, 06:24 AM
Absolutely agree!

This forum is helped me so much, and all the girls here are so supportive.

I am just kicking myself i did'nt find it years ago!!

Thankyou all!

Dee.

ronna
05-14-2005, 07:10 AM
Deanna, I, for one, hope you will continue to be Deanna, if only part of the time. You have much to offer and we all love you.

Vivian Best
05-14-2005, 07:46 AM
We are glad you found us also! I'm kinda like you, I don't post as much as some and I enjoy this site very much.

Vivian :D