PDA

View Full Version : Going Out To Sisters Meeting, Any One Else???

Charolette time
06-18-2008, 11:24 AM
Just looking forward to a sisters meeting tonight , in Worcester Massachusetts, The wife has been away since last Thursday, IM going to attend for the first time,Dressed, has any one gone to Sisters meetings and what did they wear?????, getting a little tingle just thinking about tonight , ILL post as to how it went,and maybe post some photos, :o:daydreaming: Charolette
P,S, 24/7 for the week, til the wife comes home on Saturday, ,

tommi
06-18-2008, 11:46 AM
Charlotte ,I'm envious 24/7. Quick question does your wife know you dress?
I tried to work up the nerve last fall before my wife pushed me into the closet and locked the door. She came home earlier than she planned because of weather.
Mine is non supportive and has threatened divorce so I stay in the closet now by choice.

Joy Carter
06-18-2008, 11:54 AM
Have a great time. I wish I was going as well.:hugs:

Kristen Marie
06-18-2008, 12:14 PM
I have been to Club Blu a couple of times....have a great time. The bartender is great, Dee, the singer is fun, and the crowd (it will be small) will be the easiest crowd to walk into. Do NOT be nervous.

Once I parked on the street directly across from Club Blu. Another time I parked in the public lot, literaly the lot just past the club.

The girls are great...introduce yourself and don't get nervous!!

I wore a skirt and top. Some come in jeans. Some in dresses. Dress for yourself and you will do just fine. Here we are!

SweetCaroline
06-18-2008, 10:00 PM
I couldn't help but chime in a little too late, since I won't be there tonight, but I thought I'd add my encouragement. The Worcester girls are the best. The BLU is best. You can't go wrong.

Here's another pic of one of our gatherings. (I'm in the middle, in the pink top.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/Petrostone/WorcesterGirls.jpg

Hope you had a good time, and I'm sure you did. :)

Charolette time
06-19-2008, 07:57 AM
Just looking forward to a sisters meeting tonight , in Worcester Massachusetts, The wife has been away since last Thursday, IM going to attend for the first time,Dressed, has any one gone to Sisters meetings and what did they wear?????, getting a little tingle just thinking about tonight , ILL post as to how it went,and maybe post some photos, :o:daydreaming: Charolette

Wow, what a great time last night at Sisters of Worcester, met a lot of nice Girls, and felt right at home, am attempting to post pictures also, please bear with me, new computer, Charolette

finger nails looking good??

Charolette time
06-19-2008, 08:01 AM

heres a look at my finger nails, I hope, Charolett:D

EnglishRose
06-19-2008, 10:52 AM
I'd probably go to Sisters of Boston if I could actually shave my face and if I had any willpower or nerve whatsoever :o

Carol A
06-19-2008, 12:50 PM
I lived in New Orleans for 30 years and went out all the time. Now retired and moved there are no sisters where I live, girl do I miss that :hugs:

SweetCaroline
06-19-2008, 01:46 PM
Congradulations. Looking great. I know most of those girls in the picture, some quite well, so I know you had an awesome group. Wish I could have been there but I was exausted last night staying up the night before. Some basketball game or something. :heehee:"

Hopefully this wont the first time out for you. I know from my experiences with the SISTERS, both Boston and Worcester, you get hooked on going out real quick.

Hope to see you soon.

paulaN
06-19-2008, 03:15 PM
I first read your post a few days back and I did not have time to reply. I new that you would have a great time. How did I know that you might think. Because I had a great time when I went down to meet up with the sisters of Boston. I met some of the same gals that you did. And I still hold the trip to Boston near and dear to my heart. What a great bunch of sista's.

Sonia Kiss
06-20-2008, 07:32 AM
Yay Charolette!

Isn't that a wonderful group of girls? I show up at Sisters of Worceter once in a while, but can't make it often. They're good friends and I love them all.

Love your pictures! You look so happy and comfortable :)

Sonia