PDA

View Full Version : I got caught and I saw someone else

faltenrock
06-19-2008, 02:34 AM
Hi there,

I got caught yesterday by a UPS deliver man. He rang the door bell about 20 times, which is rather unusual. Normally they go to a neighbour and deliver, leaving a note in the mailbox.

This guy didn't stop, when I thought he was gone, somehow he made up to our backyard to the terrasse and saw me in the kitchen with my skirt, pumps and wig. I told him to leave the box on the table in the garden, which he did.

I doubt, that he saw much, because there are too many refelctions in our high and big windows, hard to see clearly inside the rooms.

Two days ago, I went to Hamburg to book my USA flights. When I returned to my car, I saw a guy paying his parking ticket. Quickly I realized, he was wearing high heel pumps and some white very wide pants. He was about 50 years old, wore big sun glasses and no wig. He was on his way to the shopping street of Hamburg.

I tought, great someone else had the gots to go en femme into the city.

It made me feel good, that I can really wear my skirts and that I'm not afraid anymore to go out in public.

janet1234
06-19-2008, 07:49 AM
are you flying to the US en femme or in drab? Have fun! Welcome!

faltenrock
06-19-2008, 08:43 AM
are you flying to the US en femme or in drab? Have fun! Welcome!

I'm not flying en femme to the US, but I will dress much in the US though.

sybercom11
06-19-2008, 09:27 AM
My mother-in-law caught me sunbathing nakey out by our pool behind the house, smooth as the day I was born and slathered up with tanning lotion!

CharleneT
06-19-2008, 10:05 AM
Probably the delivery person was too busy to notice much. If you asked him, he would likely say it was a woman ! You didn't talk face to face etc and the view was at an odd angle. No worries ;)

I hope your US trip is fun and you have great opportunities to dress and feel comfortable.

C.