PDA

View Full Version : Afraid to let go

Tammy266
06-19-2008, 09:44 AM
Why is it that there are so many of us that dress, and yet it is hard to get together with others as they are afraid it seems that it is all about sex.I would love to dress with someone and sit and chat about us and our clothes heels etc. and just feel fem and alive. I live in Vancouver Canada and there are lots of us here but to find this situation is not easy. No shortage of guys that want to meet though lol.

michelle64
06-19-2008, 09:58 AM
i just do not see the need...i would rather be with genetic females as i find their company far more appealing..i also feel no need to join any club or support group...i just do not understand the support group concept as it relates to CD's..makes no sense to me, but that is just me..your happiness depends on you..not on any support group or other CD'ers...

Lisa Rose
06-19-2008, 12:04 PM
I would have agreed with Michelle up to about a month ago. But now I agree with you, Tammy, I think it would be great to be open and social on occasion.

Vivian Best
06-19-2008, 12:09 PM
I agree with you. There are times I wish I could have a conversational relationship with someone that has the same interests I have. Probably as close as it will get is our forum here.

Carol A
06-19-2008, 12:37 PM
Here in the States we have support groups, there is no sex just a bunch of girls getting together and dressing and having a good time. Look for one :hugs:

DeeDeeB
06-19-2008, 12:38 PM
It seems to me I ran across a CD group in Vancouver on one of my web surfing trips. A pretty spiffy web site as I recall, but I don't know anything about them. Perhaps some of the guys you mention. There's also conferences around. Check out the upcoming events elsewhere on this site. I'm planning SCC Atlanta this fall which will be my first. If it's all about sex, it will be my last, but I'm optimistic that it will just be a chance to get out and have fun with some like minded girls.

Good luck and have fun,
Dee :fairy1:

deja true
06-19-2008, 12:41 PM
There s a lot of info scattered throught the threads about support groups. They seem to run the gamut from purely social "nights out" kinda things to group meetings with lots of rues and such...

Research through the archives for lots of info...

And ...let the support group girls fill up this thread...:D

...There's also conferences around. Check out the upcoming events elsewhere on this site. I'm planning SCC Atlanta this fall which will be my first. If it's all about sex, it will be my last, but I'm optimistic that it will just be a chance to get out and have fun with some like minded girls.

Good luck and have fun,
Dee :fairy1:

That's pretty much all it will be if Be-All was anything to go by...and it was great! Though there might be some other stuff going on, but it will definitely not be obvious or upfront.

Conventions are a great way to make friends. Seattle, they say, has a good one, too.

Deborah Jane
06-19-2008, 12:47 PM
There have been many times i,ve thought that having a friend who crossdresses would be nice.
Someone to meet up with, chat and go shopping with.
Just the same as GGs who have friends they spend time with i guess.

Jilmac
06-19-2008, 02:20 PM
Tammy, Being on this forum is a good start. You might find some girlfriends from your area in The Meeting Place. I have contacted several from Wisconsin and there is nothing sexual at all. We all love to dress and chat about girl things and we also enjoy each others company for outings. I have seen many postings from Vancouver girls and there might be many more from other cities in your province. I'm not sure how big BC is but it will become a lot smaller once you get to know sone new girlfriends. Make your intentions known and I'm sure you'll find many new friends. Good luck in your search.

Luv and :hugs: Jill