PDA

View Full Version : lesbian trapped in a mans body

thumper
06-19-2008, 12:26 PM
i am a masculine 50yr old married male, i have always joked with my friends that i was a lesbian trapped in a mans body, i do not dress up except for underdress, i have no desire to be with a man i have tryed it and just dont like it, but i love making love to a woman and i am not talking about intercourse, i love everything but that, am i alone in my thought process or are there others that feel the same way?

deja true
06-19-2008, 12:37 PM
Maybe you need to start here with DDs
"Lesbian Fantasies..." thread. It's still very active...

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81762

Deborah Jane
06-19-2008, 01:00 PM
I,ve always thought i could be a lesbian trapped in a mans body!!!
I adore women so much i try to look like one, but guys do nothing for me..Yeauch!!!

thumper
06-19-2008, 01:04 PM
that sounds like me i love women, but at times i love to feel like a woman, there is something about being a woman that just makes me feel good.

christinac
06-19-2008, 01:08 PM
guys do nothing for me..Yeauch!!!

I know exactly what you mean, sis.

I feel like a woman and I'm very highly attracted to women, so I am a lesbian. If I'm not a lesbian now, I will be one once the mechanics down below goes!

thumper
06-19-2008, 01:15 PM
wow this site is great i have spent a lot of years thinking that no one could feel the way i do, it is great to find out that i am not alone thanks yall

christinac
06-19-2008, 01:20 PM
You are quite welcome Thumper. You can find a lot of answers in a lot of these threads. You can find answers in a lot of the older threads too even though many may be closed due to inactivity. Just the other day I found an answer in a thread from last year about this time.

jenalex
06-19-2008, 05:57 PM
I prefer Eddie Izzard's formulation:
two lesbians trapped in a man's body

:)

Bethany38
06-19-2008, 08:49 PM
I have always said the same thing to my wife and our friends that I was a lesbian trapped in a mans body. And that was before I knew I was a crossdresser. I Started when I was 14 But did not aknowledge it until a couple of years ago. I stopped dressing from 16 til age 25 and then started every once in a great while. Finally once married for a few years I told my wife that I frlt like a lesbian trapped in a mans body and I wanted tostart dressing and after she mulled this info over she started helping me. Now we have a great time with it, and even once in a while rollplay like we are lesbians. She says she gets her cake and gets to eat it to.:c9:

Lara Smith
06-21-2008, 03:44 AM
I am a lesbian, lesbian, lesbian...the trouble is, I have this man's body! I was having thoughts about it before I knew what it was. In high school I very much preferred really heavy petting to penetration. (No stress, no performance anxiety, just mutual satisfaction)

I just wanted to snuggle, kiss and caress. One day I picked up a couple of girls who were hitch hiking. They started talking about how everyone in school thought they were lesbians and so one day they decided to try it, and surprise, they liked it. So now they really were, but were having a hard time finding a place to go. I told them they could come to my place since both my parents worked. They were very open about their love making in front of me. Sadly, I never told them how much I wanted to join them, and in their clothes. A very stupidly missed opportunity. I could have been one of the girls and they would have loved and welcomed it. But at the time I was too ashamed of the fact that all I wanted to do was wear girl things and be with other girls sexually. Oh well. Maybe n another life!

Angie G
06-21-2008, 06:01 AM
I know the feeling I haven't been in the role yet Be my wife say it may happen. :hugs:
Angie

Cary
06-21-2008, 06:49 AM
I do feel as this way. All my friends and family say I'm very loving and nurturing. I've been told I have alot of female quilties. My twin bother teases me all the time. He calls me a homo. I live along and only dress at home. As far as I know nobody knows I CD. I know I'm not gay, I just like wearing women's clothes. I only love being with women. A few years ago a gay friend of the family asked me out. I said only as friends. I told him I don't feel the same way, but I do respect your feels. GOD MAKES NO MISSTAKES! I made the misstake of telling my brother, now I never hear the end if it.

Sapphire
06-21-2008, 04:05 PM
Tempting though it may be for some of us to think of ourselves as Lesbians the fact of the matter is that only women can be so defined. Your point on a preference for heterosexual but intercourse excluding lovemaking will however hit home I suspect with at least some members of our community. The problem here is that nature has engineered the process of attraction with the sole objective of procreation.

Pamela Julie
06-21-2008, 07:01 PM
If not in body, at least in mind I am a lesbian when making love to a woman. I only think of myself as a woman, enjoying the sexual experience with another woman. The thought of me being a man making love to a woman turns me off to the point where I can not perform, the same goes with the thought of making love to another man. She doesn't have to know my thoughts as my performance is what satisfies the physical side, and our emotional sides have always been good.

Pamela:)